A very funny player with a very funny tactic.

DeletedUser11886

So, GrekZorba a quite interesting player has been quite a pain in the back if I can say so myself. He uses quite a curious tactic... Can you guess what it is? ;)

Going into vacation mode right after sending out a CS to found a new city. Seems like he is hiding, but how long can he hide? He's just returned to his special little place. and it seems like he has been there for a while. Any bets on how much longer? Although he may be using gold... but he can't be THAT rich... can he?

DeletedUser39847

So, GrekZorba a quite interesting player has been quite a pain in the back if I can say so myself. He uses quite a curious tactic... Can you guess what it is? ;)

Going into vacation mode right after sending out a CS to found a new city. Seems like he is hiding, but how long can he hide? He's just returned to his special little place. and it seems like he has been there for a while. Any bets on how much longer? Although he may be using gold... but he can't be THAT rich... can he?

Yeah i seen that before and we had to wait until all vacation days were up....took 6 months to conquer him and he only had 3 cities :(

and i've seen players with over 10,000 gold...personally i never use gold but their are some die hard's out there lol

DeletedUser

I will say it was only a few days ago for first time but even still you use it

DeletedUser11886

Spied him with 18000 silver a few days ago, before he joined our allies to hide... he has over 130 Fireships, and over 5000 swordsmen. A simple hoplite nuke over the ground and a few fake clearing attacks can defeat that... I'm just not bothered. If you want to go for the easy BP here just send me a message ingame, and I'll send you the spy report... as long as you don't take the city. xD

DeletedUser39847

Spied him with 18000 silver a few days ago, before he joined our allies to hide... he has over 130 Fireships, and over 5000 swordsmen. A simple hoplite nuke over the ground and a few fake clearing attacks can defeat that... I'm just not bothered. If you want to go for the easy BP here just send me a message ingame, and I'll send you the spy report... as long as you don't take the city. xD

thank you for the offer but my troops are so busy at the moment...it's great :D:D