a warning

DeletedUser48454

this is probably the worse server out of four i have ever been on. the no 1 alliance is eventargeting rim noobs coming out of protection. enjoy your crown chaps. my only question is what happens when you have no-one left to step on.

DeletedUser45115

Looool...events over!
IK finally starting losing the advantage loool

DeletedUser17088

its not a bad server, its honest about what it is and the alliances and players are honest about what it is :)

its something

DeletedUser48454

ok, i know now at least what no morale is. my mistake but i also just found out that the last three new servers have been no morale. if this is true how do i get my money back from gold. this is just not worth it. i want to play in a recent conquest server with morale. are there any?

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I think that this is shaping up to be a great world.

There seems to be a fair amount of hugging, but isn't that the new norm in Grepolis?

Coalition vs. Coalition will be the end of this world, as it is playing out in every new world now.

DeletedUser48454

no morale is for folks who have run out of puppies to drown. enjoy you "fun" ladies and gentlemen

DeletedUser24785

this is probably the worse server out of four i have ever been on. the no 1 alliance is eventargeting rim noobs coming out of protection. enjoy your crown chaps. my only question is what happens when you have no-one left to step on.

It wasn't a whole alliance, only me, and you ghosted 10mins after i colonized a 977pt city.You sure you want to play war games?
Also you do have 30/1 advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48454

oh i had a ton of chances. not. what size are you? so why would you come out to the rim, tim. i did ask was it the good will tour to visit all us players with 2k points. not one of us was colonizing ready let alone conquer ready. you did nothing wrong. your being a shark. it was my fault for not reading the fine print. as for playing war games. i want a chance. i want to be taking on players that i can/may have chance of winning. no morale means you going to be stuffed. also its a better money maker than morale on worlds so grepo loves it. ;) ta ta

DeletedUser51283

I like this world since no-one creates annoying spam threads on the forum showing off how good they are.

DeletedUser45115

oh i had a ton of chances. not. what size are you? so why would you come out to the rim, tim. i did ask was it the good will tour to visit all us players with 2k points. not one of us was colonizing ready let alone conquer ready. you did nothing wrong. your being a shark. it was my fault for not reading the fine print. as for playing war games. i want a chance. i want to be taking on players that i can/may have chance of winning. no morale means you going to be stuffed. also its a better money maker than morale on worlds so grepo loves it. ;) ta ta

So...your stupidity spreads?
You had no chance?
Well a player with 7 citys tried to conquer me...i only have 2..and i broke the siege...ALONE

DeletedUser48454

perhaps, o orador, where you come from. your comment would not be considered offensive. where i come from you would be classed as a rude person. good day to you

DeletedUser22517

It wasn't a whole alliance, only me, and you ghosted 10mins after i colonized a 977pt city.You sure you want to play war games?
Also you do have 30/1 advantage.

Timmy, why did you runaway my friend from EN88?Now you are big bad here...OMG
You lasted what, 1 week? :D

DeletedUser51129

oh i had a ton of chances. not. what size are you? so why would you come out to the rim, tim. i did ask was it the good will tour to visit all us players with 2k points. not one of us was colonizing ready let alone conquer ready. you did nothing wrong. your being a shark. it was my fault for not reading the fine print. as for playing war games. i want a chance. i want to be taking on players that i can/may have chance of winning. no morale means you going to be stuffed. also its a better money maker than morale on worlds so grepo loves it. ta ta

Wrong, morale on is for simmers and half active players

DeletedUser51129

I like this world since no-one creates annoying spam threads on the forum showing off how good they are.

They werent that bad, it made forum more lively and sometimes it was fun reading them.

DeletedUser48583

Should of stayed in sinope we all missed you so much :D
Just browsing forums....

DeletedUser48583

Seems like you ran from another world have you even finished a world sean.

DeletedUser53575

I am always late to the convo...dang it! Did I miss all the puppies?