A warning

• Thread starter DeletedUser55803
  • Start date

DeletedUser55803

If ANY of you attack me you will pay. firstly: i will message you calling you smelly or something ruder based upon your name or avatar or alliance etc. secondly, attacking me proves that you are a homosexual as i declare as follows!

Attack me if gay.

Thirdly and finally when i die i will haunt you in your dreams for the rest of your life just trust me i will.

Oh and also god will hate you

SO DONT ATTACK ME

Attachments

• JPEG_20180110_135230.jpg
    JPEG_20180110_135230.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser54067

You might get banned for this, if I were you I would delete this immediately.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You might get banned for this, if I were you I would delete this immediately.

Don’t be so silly. We need our complete utter forum idiots to keep the externals lively and entertaining. Don’t you agree?

Besides, I don’t think this guy is all there... You know in that thick head of his? Just read his profile in-game. Not only is it absolutely ridiculous or laughable but someone has clearly let him out of the asylum haha.

Please NO ONE attack him, he will cry if you do. What a twat lol.

DeletedUser55803

Don’t be so silly. We need our complete utter forum idiots to keep the externals lively and entertaining. Don’t you agree?

Besides, I don’t think this guy is all there... You know in that thick head of his? Just read his profile in-game. Not only is it absolutely ridiculous or laughable but someone has clearly let him out of the asylum haha.

Please NO ONE attack him, he will cry if you do. What a twat lol.

Woah you have some real pent up anger, swearing at me too?! Wowie rude indivdual

DeletedUser36697

as I have been told there are kids here and this type of BS is wrong ..
I have reported the post

DeletedUser24785

Come on Mods. I've had bans for far less than this. So have many others i'm sure.

DeletedUser55812

Lol, my close neighbour friend,
Felt like not conquering inexperienced players early game.... tho I should have I guess :'')

DeletedUser55665

this noob is just begging for a mod to say hello