Inactive Topic A way to keep track of gold

DeletedUser27700

I am prepared to bump this every 48 hrs till we get enough responses to push forward :p

I strongly believe in this, lets get it done :)

DeletedUser

Agreed. Other Inno games have premium logs, I'm not sure why there isn't one on Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I am prepared to bump this every 48 hrs till we get enough responses to push forward :p

I strongly believe in this, lets get it done :)

I'm prepared to delete those bumps every 48 hours too..If you want discussion possibly talk about something to add to the idea..Not that there is much..But *sigh*

DeletedUser27700

Its such a simple idea, and hardly anything negative so far. Everyone has agreed we should have it, even the people that mentioned the negatives.
Not sure what to add to it....

DeletedUser

Okay..Then sit back and relax..Not all ideas are going to get moved, little Iced. :p There are others before your time that suggested ideas that'll have to go first. :p

~ Lane

PS: I'll be moving some stuff shortly (within the next few days) as a poll is coming up.

DeletedUser20429

I'll put my opinion in here. Yep :D Would make your spending a little more wise. :)

DeletedUser

I see what you mean, but banks give you checkbooks and you still spend money. Its the same thing, all it does is keep track of what you spend your money on.

Your idea is a good one, insofar that gold equates to real money. And as such Innogame should make it auditable.

Yet, you are a little 'off track' with your above comment. A cheque book is for just that, allowing you to spend money. Bank statements are for tracking your spending and account movements,

DeletedUser

+1 one from me ;)

(Pfft don't listen to kranth, he doesn't know what he is talking about :p)

Nah it's a good idea! (I'm very certain it's been suggested before though :/ but when you checked you probably went through thoroughly so...)

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I've been on the hunt for a few developments! I'll be moving this now. :)

Thank you all and continue to elaborate on the idea until voting. :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser38224

I love it <3 It's one thing i really miss about tribal wars.

DeletedUser40223

Good idea..

I'd like to see a premium feature where you could farm your cities automatically. It's okay when you only have a few cities but when you have a lot it's still a laborious task clicking every 5 mins. Even when using the Captain.

DeletedUser5819

This idea is a year old, but I think it is 100% good, I also like the possible addition in the spoiler.

All the answers seem to be some level of yes, so I wonder if it just lost momentum by being moved from the main Ideas section.

I would like to see this implemented. There is really no excuse for not having it, and it would reduce staff time spent on the answers it would give.

DeletedUser42857

Support this idea.

The simplest way would be for any gold spends to just generate a report as they do for trade, spying, spells, etc, and then have "gold" as a filter on the reports tabs.

have a screenshot

2wh41mr.png

DeletedUser5819

I think people tend to delete reports. If it were to be done by report they would need to be placed in a folder automatically instead of deletable, and that folder would have to be accessible at all times, whether or not prem is active.
I think of it more as an online statement/record that you can return to at any time.

For abuse prevention, when an account changes hands the statement should be removed or removable.