A Wonderous Time

DeletedUser

Well bairly even a day of the wonders becoming available and already Legends of Orthia are in the lead with a massive 6 world wonders on the build and one already on level 2.

Their closest competitor so far is well, every other big alliance with a single level 1 world wonder. Grats gents :D

Legends of Orthia
Temple of Artemis = 4
Lighthouse = 2
Statue of zeus = 3
Kings tomb = 3
Colossus of rhodes = 3
Pyramids of Giza = 3
Gardens of Babylon = 2

Seriously Enlightened
Temple of Artemis = 2
Lighthouse = 1
Statue of zeus = 2
Kings tomb = 1
Pyramids of Giza = 2
Gardens of Babylon = 3

=VII=
Temple of Artemis = 1
Lighthouse = 1
Statue of zeus = 1
Colossus of rhodes = 1
Pyramids of Giza = 2
Gardens of Babylon = 1

Sarissa
Lighthouse = 3
Kings tomb = 1
Colossus of rhodes = 1
Pyramids of Giza = 2

Beware
Temple of Artemis = 3

The SWARM
Colossus of rhodes = 1

The Final Empire
Temple of Artemis = 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well bairly even a day of the wonders becoming available and already Legends of Orthia are in the lead with a massive 6 world wonders on the build and one already on level 2.

Their closest competitor so far is well, every other big alliance with a single level 1 world wonder. Grats gents :D
More to come! All I can say is our alliance motto! "Enga is a beast" lol

DeletedUser

lol i can see seems your up to 7 now, followed by =VII= with 4 then Sarissa on 2 Beware and SE still lagging behind on 1 a piece.

Whats going on here i'd have expected SE to have at least as many as LOO do right now.

I'd like to see someone in LOO take a city on that wonder island in 44 from SE if they can would make for a good laugh :p

DeletedUser

Ever consider SE might be building them 1 at a time, same for Beware? SE's resource capacity is about the same as LoO, so if they sent all those resources to 1 wonder they might be ready for level 3 or even 4 already. Should be interresting to see which strategy will get them to 4 completed wonders first. If my assumption is correct then my money is still on SE, if not LoO does have a very big lead.

DeletedUser

LOO now has 1 lvl 3 and 5 lvl twos and a lvl 1. So if SE were doing one at a time then their lvl 2 wonder should definitely be higher than it is now. I really expected to see SE to have more wonders than they do now.

DeletedUser

Well I guess my assumption was wrong then :p

It doesn't look good for the rest of us now :(

DeletedUser4577

I dont think the rankings are updating like they should be.

DeletedUser

Seems The SWARM has joined the race and SE have finally caught up though they are still behind LOO, keep up the good work guys :D

DeletedUser

well if carries on like this then it should all be done and dusted by christmas. so the upgrade and the wonders all for a week or two then 80% of people quit cos they arent prepared to spend the gold in the hero worlds.

seems like something has gone wrong in the planning of this somewhere!

been fun playing with you all! lol

DeletedUser

see i'm not so sure about that, just started building my own wonder just for kicks and my god it takes alot of res for even the first level.

As for gold on the Hero worlds i'm not going to be spending any cahs when i arrive there, i'm just going to do it for the fun. So gold will make players bigger and tougher faster but honestly the difference isn't so very much different to the old system, gold users allways get a head start and are allways tougher then non payers.

i'm looking forward to the hero world gives us all a chance to appear near one another and fight for real. I know the pirates will be around to make a nuisance of themselves and have a laugh and i'm sure many of the vets from this world will find it entertaining in the new worlds.

DeletedUser

unfortunately though with the gold and the way it can be used if its the same as the new worlds, people can have a full nuke built in a matter of hours of they so wish. how is that fun:)

DeletedUser

Yes that will suck but i'm pretty certain most people who are able to go over to the hero worlds won't be wasting their money doing something like that, but hell never know.

DeletedUser

We all are trying to decide if we just want to ww sim, farm sim, or just sim. LMAO!!!

DeletedUser

We all are trying to decide if we just want to ww sim, farm sim, or just sim. LMAO!!!
Well keep deciding. It is really helping us out :)

There are some things about wonders I am sure most of you aren't aware of. However, if everything goes to plan the rest of the world is going to QQ big time and complain.

DeletedUser

Well, my enjoyment of this game is dropping rapidly because of the WW. Everyone is in a race to build them. Resources that we once spent fighting each other are now being spent on this race to be first to complete WW. Fighting has virtually ceased for now. There are players leaving this game for this very reason. Truth be told, not sure how much longer this will keep my interest. The WW and the hero world doesn't hold enough pull to get me to drop my interest in the empire building, combat, strategy, diplomacy and other aspects that I enjoyed about this game. I'll give it a bit more time, but I'm seeing the beginning of the end of the grepolis that I have enjoyed for the past 18 months.

DeletedUser

only one of each wonder can be completed, this means once the wonders are finished it's time to fight again.

The alliance's with level 10 wonders, or whatever their final state is, will gain bonus's to their troops powers speeds or whatever they do. I'd suggest giving it time help finish the wonders (if your alliance is doing so) and look forward to the ensuing battles over wonder island cities.

All you need to do is take one city on a wonder island and you will force the enemy to try and fight for that city earning yourself plenty of DBP with which to take more cities with.

Or you could leave your alliance and do some fighting your choice of course ;)