AAB vs The world

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser2334

Hello all AAB members.

Some of you may be aware I was unwell for a week in a coma, well as part of my return and need to get back in the top 10, my alliance council was nice enough to get me a present......

.... and you are all the present, and what is mine, is also my alliances, so the PACT between us is here by terminated. I think we have more than enough reasons to do this with your leaderships latest actions.

You have 12 hours before you will be seeing me and the power of Deus ex Birema!!

Regards
GoKillaNoob3

Just making sure everyone knows how kind my alliance is too arrange a welcome back party for me :p

DeletedUser

everyone wanted to see #1 vs #2 and now your wishes are fulfilled
lol

DeletedUser5554

1 vs 2. 2vs4 2v8 2vs9 2vs11. well this is fun hahaha ;D

DeletedUser

well, #1,4,8,9,10,11 vs. #2 lol

nice knowing you guys

DeletedUser5554

lmao what can i say? im not a fluffy and loveable ball of joy like you gokill :) hahaha

DeletedUser5311

you got your wish haha

Everyone wishes for something or the other.. I bet you wished that DeB would blindly trust you and would join you in the war against us.. you know what, some wishes remain just wishes... that's life and that's grepolis too...

DeletedUser

Everyone wishes for something or the other.. I bet you wished that DeB would blindly trust you and would join you in the war against us.. you know what, some wishes remain just wishes... that's life and that's grepolis too...

well, no, not at all. DeB was always involved in their own thing. they had their thing with riot and i supported several of them through that. then they decided to team up with us against grimm. then somehow we got involved with a bunch of other alliances. and somehow, that's a reason to turn on us? that's quite an honorable act!

DeletedUser5311

Oh, now you're talking about honor???

You guys have no honor or respect for allies. The moment DeB gave you the ultimatum, you guys wanted us to join you to fight the alliance, which has been protecting you. But, IB is not anything like AAB.

I got this mail from AAB. Is this what honor to you is???

lakers2626 today at 18:21
Yes well i have some info, DeB is deleting its pact with us, i would like it if you guys would join us and help us take them out. Not only would these benefit us but it would help you guys, DeB has alot of 13.5k plus cities and they would help your alliance alot i think. Plus if you help i have no dought that we would be the dominating alliances and we would be forever in your debt and the cities you get from DeB could be considered a down payment lol.

DeletedUser2334

LOL

AAB took the PACT with us, and used it as a big shield, we can attack who we want and stomp on our PACTs with everyone else as DeB will support us. We had enough of your rubbish and thought its time to teach you a lesson. Clearly your lesson isn't learnt yet so we aint gonna stop!

DeletedUser

Hmm. Just a quick question, are you guys the same AAB that was in Theta?? (Ages ago.)

DeletedUser

LOL

AAB took the PACT with us, and used it as a big shield, we can attack who we want and stomp on our PACTs with everyone else as DeB will support us. We had enough of your rubbish and thought its time to teach you a lesson. Clearly your lesson isn't learnt yet so we aint gonna stop!

well, obviously. just don't claim to be honorable ever again.

DeletedUser

So far IB took 19 cities and AAB took 3 cities of 2 which was a new players from Odyssey. So it's basically 19-1 so far. Hope AAB won't go out like Riot. We'll see what happens. Let the war begin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So far IB took 19 cities and AAB took 3 cities of 2 which was a new players from Odyssey. So it's basically 19-1 so far. Hope AAB won't go out like Riot. We'll see what happens. Let the war begin.

you realize AAB is in a war with 6 other alliances right? oh, no? well okay.

DeletedUser

you realize AAB is in a war with 6 other alliances right? oh, no? well okay.

You realize that this subject has topic AAB vs The World? I wonder why? Oh yeah, I think you guys brought this on yourselves.

I don't think you want me to count the cities you guys lost to other alliances. I'm just stating what IB has taken from AAB so far.

I'm not disfiguring your abilities, this is just a fact. You guys can turn it around though. :)