AAB vs The world

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well, no, not at all. DeB was always involved in their own thing. they had their thing with riot and i supported several of them through that. then they decided to team up with us against grimm. then somehow we got involved with a bunch of other alliances. and somehow, that's a reason to turn on us? that's quite an honorable act!

Whilst we fought Grimm you guys went off doing your own thing against an alliance you had been in a pact with, which was why we all of a sudden hit more defence in Grimm cities.Your leaders failed to mention this to us, showing the lack of respect many alliances have found from AAB.
We were approached by several alliances who had experienced deceit and general untrustworthiness in dealings with AAB.When we looked into the claims, we found them to be true.I warned your leadership we were not happy with them using our name to threaten others and for going off fighting other alliances without letting us know they wouldn't keep the pressure on Grimm.

Another complaint was telling allied players they could take cities and using them to clear the cities before taking it themselves.This was another accusation we found to be true when they did it to one of our guys.This was the last straw as i had already told them we were unhappy with them.

AAB have shown no respect or honour in their dealings with anyone, so you've made your bed and now have to lie in it.We were also willing to hold on and give you your 12 hours warning, but one of your guys couldn't wait and attacked one of our cities.That is what started us early, the fact you couldn't even show any honour then.

So keep your big talk of honour, your alliance has shown none!

DeletedUser

You realize that this subject has topic AAB vs The World? I wonder why? Oh yeah, I think you guys brought this on yourselves.

I don't think you want me to count the cities you guys lost to other alliances. I'm just stating what IB has taken from AAB so far.

I'm not disfiguring your abilities, this is just a fact. You guys can turn it around though. :)

i realize that :) i was just hoping you'd understand the concept that since they were in war with so many other people, they couldn't focus just on IB and thus the cities they happened to conquer would be spread out through different alliances.

DeletedUser

Whilst we fought Grimm you guys went off doing your own thing against an alliance you had been in a pact with, which was why we all of a sudden hit more defence in Grimm cities.Your leaders failed to mention this to us, showing the lack of respect many alliances have found from AAB.
We were approached by several alliances who had experienced deceit and general untrustworthiness in dealings with AAB.When we looked into the claims, we found them to be true.I warned your leadership we were not happy with them using our name to threaten others and for going off fighting other alliances without letting us know they wouldn't keep the pressure on Grimm.

Another complaint was telling allied players they could take cities and using them to clear the cities before taking it themselves.This was another accusation we found to be true when they did it to one of our guys.This was the last straw as i had already told them we were unhappy with them.

AAB have shown no respect or honour in their dealings with anyone, so you've made your bed and now have to lie in it.We were also willing to hold on and give you your 12 hours warning, but one of your guys couldn't wait and attacked one of our cities.That is what started us early, the fact you couldn't even show any honour then.

So keep your big talk of honour, your alliance has shown none!

Hi cyprus :) I really didn't think you wanted another city on the same island!

I was never aware of any backstabbing going on, and from what I could tell from the forums, IB turned on us. Maybe we did something to them, I don't know.

And since you mentioned it, here's a nice tidbit of DeB logic: Oh, some 8k point city from AAB attacked us. Let's attack them early!! BUT, we won't even touch the noob that started it! And I won't even get on the topic of how contracts work, but maybe you should think about it ;)

As far as you bringing up honor of AAB, again, show me where I said anybody had any honor, please.

DeletedUser

Well i can give the city away to one of our guys at our leisure if i choose, but nice old excuse for losing a city.

You keep having this thing about DeB logic, it was one of your guys started the attacking and we reacted to that.Nowhere does it state we have to attack the guy who attacked first, especially as your kind of logic ignores really poor morale eh?

The honour thing is something you have mentioned others having none of, we just pointed out the demise of your alliance is down to a lack of any honour in your leadership and the alliance actions.

Now give it a rest, your not convincing anyone on here are you?

DeletedUser

Well i can give the city away to one of our guys at our leisure if i choose, but nice old excuse for losing a city.

You keep having this thing about DeB logic, it was one of your guys started the attacking and we reacted to that.Nowhere does it state we have to attack the guy who attacked first, especially as your kind of logic ignores really poor morale eh?

The honour thing is something you have mentioned others having none of, we just pointed out the demise of your alliance is down to a lack of any honour in your leadership and the alliance actions.

Now give it a rest, your not convincing anyone on here are you?

excuse? no, there was no excuse for losing my city. maybe you happened to notice there was no effort to keep it. i didn't really care, you were going to get it if you really wanted it regardless! any of your alliance members would have taken it too, so not sure why they didn't just take it.

"You keep having this thing about DeB logic, it was one of your guys started the attacking and we reacted to that.Nowhere does it state we have to attack the guy who attacked first, especially as your kind of logic ignores really poor morale eh?"

you've already demonstrated you don't care about morale! nice try haha. but way to miss the point!

"The honour thing is something you have mentioned others having none of, we just pointed out the demise of your alliance is down to a lack of any honour in your leadership and the alliance actions."

gotcha, just don't claim to have any.

"Now give it a rest, your not convincing anyone on here are you?"

maybe you could tell me what i'm trying to convince anyone of? i'm not really sure. and PLEASE fix your city name to "you're" as it pained me to see :)

DeletedUser

c'mon man, this is just a game, "We win we conquer, We lose we quit" that's simple. no need to put some strong words to make your speech offend someone else. =)

DeletedUser5311

Finally somebody from AAB says something that makes sense here

DeletedUser

things are still interesting here 6v1 lets see how long AAB last or is this not challenging enough for them.

Tepis your right about that but what fun is it if anyone doesnt gets offended, the world is full of Love and Hate, I like Dramas like this hehe :D :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

nivvy i wouldn't talk ;p i wonder who in 55 is next? considering gokill while fighting riot tasked us personally with upping the pressure on you guys to prevent any blindsides...

ill argue to the death the screenshots were taken out of context/edited. but at the end of the day even if that was proven to be true why stop right?

as for the city issue cyprus if its about cassier totally understand your concern...but that was more due to life and not having my facts straight...if anyone was to be punished for those blunders it was me. ill still give up a city to cassier if he chooses...

DeletedUser5554

and yea ill admit the fun level is very high here even in the state we are in i haven't had this much of a blast in awhile ^.^

DeletedUser

im still on AAB i think, i just get out for a moment when Xano msg me about something =)
i will vacuum for 2 or 3 months but i will keep watching what will happen in this world

DeletedUser

Im sorry I havent said much but I thought I would intervene. Nod, Ill come out and say it, you never stroked the right nerve with me. A little arrogant but after talking with you and blocked alot of the negative (which was alot), I was then able to communicate with you. You see alot of what has happened in the last week or so, has to do with how you treated my members from the beginning of Ithaca. Alot of backstabbers left my alliance to an alliance that suited them the best, (Maybe you should change your alliance name to "backstabbers") cause truly that is all you got from my ex Grimms.

DeletedUser

nivvy i wouldn't talk ;p i wonder who in 55 is next? considering gokill while fighting riot tasked us personally with upping the pressure on you guys to prevent any blindsides...

Nod, why are you talking like you guys are over with? Was DeB declaring war the finishing punch? Don't worry about what DeB or IGB or any other alliance will do in the future. Just worry about what you guys gonna do now!!! It's the nature of the game and you seem to understand that. But your teammates are digging a big hole for your whole alliance to rest in with their mouth or I should say words.
I suspected that you guys would be the juicy meat between a sandwich because of how spread out you guys were in middle of every alliance. It happens in Grepo and I'm talking from experience. If you guys keep your head held high and hold down your egos, then you guys might walk out of this if you play your cards right. But we doubt that AAB will rise from the ashes once this war is over. Good luck everyone!

Sanchirx

DeletedUser

nod face it AAB will be taken out unless u resign like u were planning

DeletedUser

Man this is entertaining reading all of this.... lol.... especially the whiners..... hehehe
test this out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

santrix i agree.

neogeo sorry for the picture i painted for myself...your right its a problem ive had. however if i recall the war with grimm/VDC started with us requesting nivrap to drop some refugees and him promptly challenging us to a fight...i hope you can understand why i was a bit of a tool at times i don't respond well to silly things like that. no offense to nivvy but i probably would have been a lot kinder to Grimm had they shown some respect towards us at the start.

and if thats what it takes samurai i will gladly do so ;p

DeletedUser

I really thought AAB would learn from what happened to Riot then spectre.
I mean in riot there r 5 guys that have hardly ever logged on.
in spectre theres only the founder that's left in there and he's on vacation mode. see what I mean?
if you still don't understand what I'm on about you are a ..........
but this will help you:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en33/alliance/347/alliancechanges
Now I do understand that some of your guys (12 or something like that) left and joined the blacksmiths but it was created by your own guys who don't want take the DeB onslaught

DeletedUser2334

Just face it DeB rule this world, and we always will. You can join who ever you want together to fight us, you know what the end result will be, more BP for us which causes us to grow faster and kill you quicker. There is only one alliance in this world that has earnt DeB respect and we will help them untill only us two survive, hopefully on the way we will get some competition, maybe some good leader will rise from the rim and give us a run, but gonna be a challenge to defeat what my team have built up.