AAB vs The world

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You guys should attack "Doom" as well. I'm surprised these people survived so long, with a leader so noobish.

Look here, an attack made by an alliance leader, against me:

doom.jpg

DeletedUser2334

You see that as nooby but an experience player like myself sees that as an attempt to change a defensive city into an offensive city......

DeletedUser5311

You see that as nooby but an experience player like myself sees that as an attempt to change a defensive city into an offensive city......

Yeah, I would do the same too, if I'm changing strategies.. Looks like he was getting rid of all those def troops..

DeletedUser

Wrong.

He sent 2 waves containing light ships first, I dodged them, then defended against the third.

The entire DOOM alliance has sent 11 waves over night, deflected them all. I'm surprised those guys are still around. I am only a 3500 point player, but know how to judge an incoming attack by the speed it takes it to reach my city, by the points of the city is being sent from and so on.

So no, it's wasn't a troop clearing attack, but an attack intended to carry resources. He saw that I dodged the first 2 waves, then he thought he could have a free plunder. He sent me a message ( LIke I'd be dumb enough to open it ) and when he saw that I didn't open it, he sent the above wave.

After he lost all those troops, he got 3 more guys from his alliance to attack me, out of spite.. they got their balls smashed as well.

I'd like to join a alliance that fights these guys, I'm based in O75.

thanks.

DeletedUser

Odd any experienced player should not waste their defensive troops on enemies its giving away free BP, they should be killed off on allies to keep the BP internal and also limit any city info the enemies have ;)

Also as enderland says its easy to trace back travel times to work whats incoming, easy to tell its transports but hard to tell if it will have LS or not without wisdom being cast. In your case they didnt so was an easy kill in the harbour

DeletedUser

is AAB and Grim still at each other, where does dues stand in this?

DeletedUser

AAB v GS War Summary

Stage 1: AAB take inactives and a few noobs of grimm
Stage 2: AAB realise they cannot take larger players so call in help of DEB, becomes 2 v 1
Stage 3 Grimm take a beating but hold on well and great teamwork allows them to frustrate DEB and AAB
Stage 4: DEB have enough of having to do everything for AAB who by this time are at war with 4 other alliances and arent even attacking grimm
Stage 5: DEB change "teams" and work with grimm, AAB get support from Rev
Stage 6: Grimm and DEB wipe floor with AAB in a matter of a couple of days
Now: Only banned members of AAB and a few others left in O55 war is over, revolution still attack cities n O44 and O54

Dont really know full details on why DEB decided to help grimm instead, and probably slightly biased seeming im from GS

DeletedUser28704

BTW
No offence but most AAB people seemed to use their offence as a defence (as long as they were attacking nobody would attack them back). I found that they then got very cocky, from my experience with them. For example SenditBK sent me a message saying I better F***ing turtle up! I didn't even have any incoming at the time and Sendit barley even attacked, it was mainly from Tepis. He just wound me up the wrong way, correct me if I am wrong.

DeletedUser

AAB v GS War Summary

Stage 2: AAB realise they cannot take larger players so call in help of DEB, becomes 2 v 1
Stage 3 Grimm take a beating but hold on well and great teamwork allows them to frustrate DEB and AAB
Stage 4: DEB have enough of having to do everything for AAB who by this time are at war with 4 other alliances and arent even attacking grimm
Now: Only banned members of AAB and a few others left in O55 war is over, revolution still attack cities n O44 and O54

Dont really know full details on why DEB decided to help grimm instead, and probably slightly biased seeming im from GS

Mostly right, however on stage 3 "frustrating DEB and AAB," not so much lol. Saw no hint of any frustration. Also I think you're giving Grimm a little too much credit, it was mostly DeB wiping the floor tbh.

DeletedUser

BTW
No offence but most AAB people seemed to use their offence as a defence (as long as they were attacking nobody would attack them back). I found that they then got very cocky, from my experience with them. For example SenditBK sent me a message saying I better F***ing turtle up! I didn't even have any incoming at the time and Sendit barley even attacked, it was mainly from Tepis. He just wound me up the wrong way, correct me if I am wrong.

pretty much right.

DeletedUser

Mostly right, however on stage 3 "frustrating DEB and AAB," not so much lol. Saw no hint of any frustration. Also I think you're giving Grimm a little too much credit, it was mostly DeB wiping the floor tbh.

Depends where abouts you are on the map really, most of the "top" grimms in 55 are in the south west, but DEB are obviously going to have more of an impact because of there size and already in place offense. Takes a while to go from 2 to 9 offensive cities!

On the frustration thing, i was more going along the lines that DEB were frustrated because you guys werent helping them at all because you had decided to use them for every kind of support, to you it seems they were more of a big brother than an ally!

forgive me if im wrong its my perspective on things

DeletedUser

Depends where abouts you are on the map really, most of the "top" grimms in 55 are in the south west, but DEB are obviously going to have more of an impact because of there size and already in place offense. Takes a while to go from 2 to 9 offensive cities!

On the frustration thing, i was more going along the lines that DEB were frustrated because you guys werent helping them at all because you had decided to use them for every kind of support, to you it seems they were more of a big brother than an ally!

forgive me if im wrong its my perspective on things

alright, yeah that sounds better.

DeletedUser

AAB v GS War Summary

Gotta add that IGB was the triggering part to AAB's fall. IGB took about 20 cities in just few days even before DeB jumped on board to bring down those big mouthed AAB. I'd say we took the first few punches and the announcement of DeB jumping on board just knocked them out cold.

I would give GS credit for fighting them off and standing their ground but I wouldn't say only DeB and GS contributed to AAB's fallout. Just saying... :D

DeletedUser5311

Gotta add that IGB was the triggering part to AAB's fall. IGB took about 20 cities in just few days even before DeB jumped on board to bring down those big mouthed AAB. I'd say we took the first few punches and the announcement of DeB jumping on board just knocked them out cold.

I would give GS credit for fighting them off and standing their ground but I wouldn't say only DeB and GS contributed to AAB's fallout. Just saying... :D

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

Drama Drama

Man this is entertaining reading all of this.... lol.... especially the whiners..... hehehe

Drama Drama Drama ^_^ It's a game - have fun no matter where you are or what situation you are in.

DeletedUser5554

id say more of GS improved than the guys we conquered were noobs ^.^. just a few corrections. keep in mind this is a little long sorry guys theres a lot to say here :)

DEB actually enlisted OUR help to fight grimm you see when riot was still considered to be a good alliance they were slightly concerned that what happened to us could happen to them with GS ever improving and AAB on the rise aswell a tripple alliance might have been a problem. from my memory GS accepted a NAP with riot and riot was working on trying to get them to ally with them. AAB was doin it own thing and had frequent contact with gokill despite some unpleasent incidents early on so eventually one day i message gokilla talking about things and he claimed he was busy as he recieved word that Riot was picking a fight with them...for whatever reason this greatly concerned him i offered my help and created a movement plan to fight Riot from the south in ocean 56 and blow through BLA and EG (which eventually just became varangians) in the center of the world we were also asked to keep GS solely worried about us (way of ahead of DEB on that one) so thats what we did.

as for the DEB pact being terminated i believe even gokill implied that council decision was bull over skype...claiming "it wasn't his call" that or he was lying...haven't really known gokill to be a liar though hes pretty upright with everyone. heres the responses for that as i've given several times.

1. Didn't inform them of varangians war - actually we did before we even decided to do it aggression pays has those messages and i believe i posted in the forums a couple of times idk maybe i didn't memory is fuzzy about forum convo's. i guess attention pays in this case cyprus.

2. we apperently stopped helping DEB with GS...no not really we actually did help and carried out our tasks when we didn't get the results we wanted blame promply fell on AAB. yet praise was given to GS for being "excellent defenders" well which was it? ill personally give praise they got good at defending. P.S. newsflash we kinda did tell you they were turtling hard just reading nivrap's and mine's forum posts in here would have given it away.

3. were bad diplomats, run behind peoples backs, etc. cyprus wasn't it you saying we were pacted till the end while at the same time screaming for AAB blood...? i mean atleast when i get called a snake i know its not true...hell even most of the guys here have long accepted it.

4. Used their name as a threat...not really again the only time we did was when i had once again asked for DEB's help to BOTH leneous and aggression pays and informed then helping out was gonna get tough from then on out. they both promptly agreed however leneous said he wasn't the guy to speak with on this and go contact AP as Cyprus was busy.

now of the 4 DEB guy's listed 2 of them were full of it. Crypuss for claiming he was with us. Leneous for saying he was friendly towards us still yet running around saying a lot of things to people about us... like trying to talk revo out of the fight by saying we were horrible allies after picking a fight with them....lol riiiigghhtt. you can ask sag, popshot, and even nivvy about that i feel i was fairly nice to each of them (though nivvy we did get off on the wrong foot haha hopefully we've burried the hatchet over the past week). this was after all that High school like dramatic bs we had 3 weeks ago btw :)

thats my part of the story i made it as unbiased as possible. ;D

DeletedUser

Are you Alistair Campbell, because you put a hell of a spin on things!

You were the ones fighting Grimm and making very slow progress.We offered to help YOU after we had cleaned out Riot, who we never thought were any good.I knew a lot of Riot from a brief stay in the old Superium Legacy which i told everyone afterwards was possibly the most disorganised alliance i had come across.

gokilla as was widely known was absent for nearly a month.This is the time where we had a poll and support installed the winner(me) as the new leader as we didn't know what had happened to gokilla.I believe after i told you we had had enough of your antics, he had just come back and declared on you guys almost immediately, so did he really say it was bull on skype?

1.Your memory must be fuzzy, because there was never anything on the forums regarding you guys going off fighting Varangians.You were supposed to be still fighting Grimm, but they informed me you were fighting elsewhere and not them, before other alliances told me also.
As i had informed you i was the new leader, why did you message others (AP)?Or is it an excuse you use because he has been VM for a long while?

2.In Grimms words"We don't know what happened to them, they just stopped attacking after three days".

My words to you were, that would explain why we encountered higher levels of support in their cities.Not just that they were and still are excellent at defence.

3.I believe your agreement was with gokilla about the end-WW?

When i first approached you about what i was being told, you were agreeing you had let us down and would be better allies.Then just a day later you did to one of our guys what other alliances had told me you had done to them when pacted.That is offering a city to a player, letting them clear it and going in and taking it yourself(your alliance not you).You did this twice to our guy and for me it was the final straw.

4.The only one full of it is you mate.I told you initially we would stand by you, then the final straw mentioned above occurred and i took the decision you were utterly untrustworthy and that evening gokilla returned, agreed with me and declared on your alliance.

We were accused of bad form for not honouring the 12 hour notice, but we were willing to until one of our guys came under attack from one of yours.

So your part of the Story is quite biased isn't it!

DeletedUser2334

Well said cyprus, just except we win at everything? Will save me spending 20 minutes reading all of this.... lol