AAB vs The world

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

GS accepted a NAP with riot and riot was working on trying to get them to ally with them

Hmmmm...............................No

DeletedUser5554

cyprus cool story bro should be narated by morgan freeman...sadly #1 is still wrong. true we were fighting vdc/grimm of our own accord...sadly we were highly encouraged to keep them busy by DEB as they greatly feared what happened to us happening to them at the time ;p maybe they still do maybe they are 100% prepared now ill give you all credit and say you probably are ready for the world by now but at that time we were pretty much asked to keep them busy and put more pressure on them personally i was just waiting till nivrap admited his fault before then :)

he said it was your guy's pick and he followed it claiming it wasn't his personal call.

your forum arguement is cute however it doesn't change the fact that i went to len and AP almost imediately if it didn't reach you the blame should fall on them aswell? and leneous informed me you were very busy so i spoke with him and AP mostly. then again leneous also was running around speaking to grimm about having us destroyed according to cheralynn so....yeah guess i have a theory about why i was told that ;p i had 0 clue ap was in vm...again ill differ to len who told me not to bug you. theres one more thing...its a real nice arguement that we caused a failure on everything but theres a hole...if we had a good bulk in 55 and were already butchering varangians at the time....why on earth would we need our 55 forces to focus on varg? who had less of a presence in 55 than IGB at the time. it would make zero sense face it that wall you hit was just them turtling...as i said.

grimms word...oh yea? grimm? you mean the same grimm that used photoshop to convert forum posts and took things out of context and hate us? OMG no way they totally wouldn't say something like that knowing it would make us look bad to you *rolls eyes* smh you really just fell for an old trick?

that was a mistake... when it happened i imeditatly told chemist to give it up...you were busy already off and looking to pick a fight with us that you used it...that or you are a huge drama queen.

and biased? considering it goes off my knowledge of the events that happened i would say so...its like how you cry about cassiers city issue...i told you and cassier that the issue would be resolve...uwl messaged cass. cass would have the city problem solved... i also wrote a formal apology to cassier. atleast i did my best to give both sides of the story though your just straight talking out the rear end theres more real people in a group of compulsive liars.

DeletedUser5554

aa as far as i knew thats how it went if i dug i still have the message from the intel gokill found me could forward it on over if you wish ^.^

DeletedUser

Shame on you guys:p There hasn't been many knew threads since I left:(

DeletedUser5554

cuz im the life of the party and without me ithica is a bore /:

DeletedUser

Wow, Nodcrush is still going at it.

Aren't you guys done in Ithaca? Get this, this is a game and people play it differently. There is no point trying to point finger and play the blame game. At the end of the day if your alliance fell apart, you guys might have done something wrong. Wish you the best in the future!
I guess Athens finished burning and all we see is the ashes. :D

DeletedUser5554

haha considering you guys saw fit to make such a big deal of bs i thought i'd clear the waters up ^.^. and yes im fully aware i've been here 2 years playing after all.

DeletedUser

There is no point trying to point finger and play the blame game.
I thought this is what the externals were for, finger pointing and mud slinging at others etc, boring without it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek:

*Tries to run in hide in soon to be my only city left*

*throws mud at anyone coming close*

:p