AATV Presents The Pella Broadcast

• Thread starter Australian Army
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen, hoplites and slingers, noobs and pros. Today on The Pella Broadcast we have interviews with LoWKeY of HaVoC and jonorocks1 of (formerly) The BANNED AID. This is a new format/style so please send suggestions to me by phoning 4235 6789 or PM's.

HaVoC gains No.1 spot
HaVoC has recently claimed the Number 1 spot after The BANNED collapsed ontop of itself. Obviously HaVoC has stepped up the game and is smacking the hell out of Norma Snockers in O44, or as you they'd like you to believe. Norma Snocker is still holding their own.

Missing
Name:HurtU
Description:Ran an alliance without good leadership backing him. Fluffy fur, brown eyes and a large BANNED AID on his stomach.
Please Contact:LoWKeY on 0418 234567.

Classifieds
WANTED
Good leader that will stay around for at least a month, contact The BANNED

For Sale
Free catapult only 250 miles. Great condition and no termites. Call Phoenician Merchant

Original vtase, small undeveloped city, great views, people and a simpler life. Message AA

Leaked Info
Message from Anonymous

I also have more info, but you must list this as coming from an anonymous source, Banned Aid are going to split from The BANNED.

Interview with jonorocks1
Why did you join Pella?
I joined Pella with a friend to find some ABP whores for my premade. There are a few

Are you happy with the alliance you joined?
Yes i am happy with the alliance i am in at the moment, (the banned aid) but there was a lot of indecision and chaos after hurtU was banned. I think things are back on track now.

How do you think your alliance has progressed?
I have only been in the banned aid for a week or so, so i cant really comment, although i think we have firm control of 055 at this point.

Why did HurtU get BANNED?
Well the word from my contacts is that hurtU was banned for past crimes under the account King Butter on epsilon. I believe it was botting but im not 100% sure. He revealed his identity to a rival alliances diplomat, who promptly reported him.

Do you expect to see your alliance go far?
I think the Banned Aid will go far, if they can recover from HurtU's ban.

Rival alliance diplomat...Sounds a bit like LoWKeY.

Interview with LoWKeY of HaVoC
Why did you decide to join Pella?
I hate morale. After i start to take cities i grow fast enough that morale has always been a problem. I have also spent over a year hunting out players to be a part of a premade alliance. There was no way we would be joining a server with morale or a speed of 1. Pella came out with the perfect settings. So here we are joined in the NW right after the server started to be as close as possible.

What worlds have you played on before?
With my LoWKeY account i have played on; Athens, Chi, Corinth, Gamma, Iota, Knossos, Omega, Psi, Sigma, Tau, Theta, Zeta, and now Pella. I also have several other accounts that has been used for only 1 or two servers. They were made to hide who i was. To many people were getting to know me so they knew they had to get rid of me as quick as possible or they wouldn't be able to get rid of me.

Where would you put HaVoC on a scale of 1-100?
With 1 being the worst I will put HaVoC at about 85. My team does work very well together. We do have a lot of experienced players here. Everybody knows what they need to be doing, and that is what they are doing. I put us at 85 only because we do have a few members yet that will be getting replaced. We do have some members falling behind because they are to focused on other servers. So they will get replaced, and by the time we are done changing people we will have the best alliance we possibly can.

Which alliances do you think will survive?

HaVoC, White Eagles, Brothers of War, Tennant Eviction I think those 4 alliances will run the core for a while. With The BANNED now breaking up i expect to see Norma Snockers. be the next alliance gone as they are being badly beaten up in ocean 44. We are rimming there members 1 after another. I don't think they will last long. The sad part is they aren't even putting up a fight anymore.

You have been copping a lot of slack on the forums, do you have anything to say?
To me the external forums are for nothing more then starting wars, and drawing other alliances into the wars. So I come to the forum with the intention of making people mad, and getting a war started. It helps to keep the game interesting. As far as I'm concerned people can come in the externals and say whatever they want. Whatever they have to say wont bother me.

Where would you like to see HaVoC head? North, South, East or West.
We will go to where our enemies are then fill in any gaps. I guess we are heading into ocean 55 as that is where the remains of The BANNED is at. While doing this we will continue to dominate ocean 44. From there we will rip trough ocean 54 hitting anybody in our path looking for the next war.

Well thats all for this issue. Just a reminder to everyone that if I send you an interview please copy and paste the questions and answer them underneath the questions.

Example
Where would you like to see your alliance go? -Message 1
North-Message 2 (Wrong way)

Correct message 2
Where would you like to see your alliance go?
North

Thankyou Goodnight
Any persons offended by this paper or answer submitted file a complaint at 4228 I DONT LIKE COMPLAINTS or message AA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here is gonna be an interview with jono!! Your gonna be a star bud )here is gonna be an interview with jono!! Your gonna be a star bud )

Haha yep :p Its a pity no one knows my ign :D

DeletedUser

Which alliances do you think will survive?[/B]
HaVoC, White Eagles, Brothers of War, Tennant Eviction I think those 4 alliances will run the core for a while. With The BANNED now breaking up i expect to see Norma Snockers. be the next alliance gone as they are being badly beaten up in ocean 44. We are rimming there members 1 after another. I don't think they will last long. The sad part is they aren't even putting up a fight anymore.
Nice of you to add TE to that list, sad to see it didnt come true.

DeletedUser6378

Norma Snockers isn't holding there own. We are fighting them alone while they are being supported by there allies, and still getting beat. The stats alone show they aren't standing up to us. Good paper though. I would give you a +rep on it but i can't do so yet.

DeletedUser1373

Nice paper I like your style. But its laking an obituary section also try to add some picture just some constructive criticism . Im sorry but i compare all papers to the original done by leggy from gamma.

DeletedUser

Good paper - Can't believe you interviewed lowkey though, don't we see him run his mouth enough in the forums as is? :p

DeletedUser

Not a bad paper, interesting to see what's going on and which regions are considered important :p

DeletedUser6378

Deathwish you want to see me run my mouth how about this. Some stats on our war. Looks to me like NS is getting beat.

AllianceNorma Snockers.HaVoC
Cities lost12
Cities conquered012

DeletedUser5554

the stats speak for themselves imo. also i owe lowkey an apology i underestimated him at first he proved me wrong...congrats you are one of few people who have ever made me say that ^.^

DeletedUser6378

TY nodcrush I appreciate you admitting you were wrong.

DeletedUser

This wasn't me lol, i'm not involved with this paper this is all Australian Army :p

Agony Aunt will be separate - not paper affiliates!

DeletedUser4672

Hmm i seriously must remember not all AA is you sapphire sorry Army its late im blind and plead insanity lol

DeletedUser

the stats speak for themselves imo. also i owe lowkey an apology i underestimated him at first he proved me wrong...congrats you are one of few people who have ever made me say that ^.^

yep I was wrong too, wish you luck