Abacus - Grepolis Calculator

DeletedUser

headingmain-enqz20.png

prevzei6.png

Originally i created this Tool for the German Community, but now I decided to make it international.

Functions
  • Complete Simulation of Academy & Research Points
  • Calculation of your Armies (Land and Sea), including all Details like, Resources, Favor, Premium Influence, ...
  • Researches like Booty or Phalanx influence on this calculations
  • Saving function for the Academy
  • Automatted sync with Grepolis Servers (in case of no Internet Connection, a backup is used)
  • Calculation of Building Costs for every building and its level (+ Integration with Grepolis Wiki)
  • Calculator for Favor and Divine Powers
Latest Java Runtime (JRE) is required to run the file.

Download Abacus

Q&A
  • My internet connection uses a Proxy Server, what to do now?
    Just configure Java to use this proxy: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/5000020600.xml
  • For some Linux users - start via command prompt:
    java -jar "PathToFile/Abakus1.jar"
  • Toolbar Icons:
    toolbarq5aj.png

Load, Save, Reset values of current page, Offline Modus (only displayed if theres no connection to the internet)
  • If you save in the default Folder, the next time Abacus starts, your saved File will be automatically loaded.
  • Description of units, researches and functions are built within, just hover with the mouse over the element!

Known Errors:
  • -

Feedback & Error reports here
I hope my English is not that bad, but if you find any translation misstakes, post them here, so i can correct them with the next release.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some of the unit stats are different than the ones on english server. For example, Swordsman has higher defenses by 2-3 points

DeletedUser

On which world are you playing?
Do you have "researched" anything in the Academy Simulator? Or do you have activated Premium Features?

DeletedUser

Is it me or do the premium features have no effect at all? :p

Apart from that, nice tool mate :p

DeletedUser

I see.
Ill post an update as soon as I fixed the bug.

Update: 1.0.3 is out and fixed (hopefully ;) ) the Bug with Premium Calculations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Minor detail:

Gamma not Gama on World selection screen.

Looks good though mate.

DeletedUser

I forgot: I finally managed to translate the Divine Powers. They're all in English now.

So the only remaining thing to figure out, is this formula for the buildings...

DeletedUser

Version 1.2 is out and finally the Calculation of Buildings is working.
Researches like Building Crane and Architecture are included.

Moreover a german community member created some new Graphics for the tool.

DeletedUser

Sorry for being dense, how do you use the Abacus? What do you do with the *.jar file once it's downloaded?

DeletedUser

If youre using Mac or Windows and have the latest Java Runtime (see first Post) installed, it should start automatically by Double Click.

DeletedUser

thanks a ton Aerials!
+1 rep
makes playing so much easier now that Ive moved on from using Excel sheets to Abacus!

DeletedUser

Um... winrar thinks it should be opening it. Which file in the java folder do I need to point windows at?

DeletedUser2413

If your running windows... just right click and select open with, if your Java .exe is not on the list just browse to the install folder... The .exe should be in the bin folder.

DeletedUser

heh, couldn't get it to work that way so I opened winrar and told it to ignore .jar files and what do you know... it works now :) thank you all for the help.