Passed Abandoned Auto Growth

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't really like this idea as it is. What I see is a lot of easy farms and easy conquests for easy, lazy players.

I would suggest the following:

- A cap of 1000 resources if you really want to farm them (a 175 points grey city cap is 600 res)

- No BPs if you fight them (like if they defend with militia only, and dodge your attack every time).

- Random aggressions/attacks from grey cities (raids). I'm not yet sure about this one. I don't like people to have BPs just defending themselves from a sloppy random attack...maybe an attack using militia? Or an "armored" militia?

DeletedUser

That's true, we don't need a bunch of point whores. I think that this can be different for all worlds, like it is with TW barbarian cities. It'll be a world setting. The simplest caps I can see would just be city point caps, such as the abandoned city will stop growing at 2k points or 4k points, etc.

DeletedUser

love it, but they should randomly produce troops too.
and no BP for attacking them........... this should get rid of any abuse
and make them less wanted farms!

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, why don't they make grey cities more interesting to conquer? They would build buildings, but at a rate of 2 to 4 per day, not 1-2. They would also build troops, but at a 5x slower rate. They would eventually build up to 6000 points (+/- 500 points.)

+1 rep for you!:)

DeletedUser

This could be fun. It's certainly better than taking away options form players. No player that is remotely established is going to take an anchor....

This could also help folks out on the rim.... it would be nice to have the option to take a building city rather than a decaying city as number two.

DeletedUser

Actually maybe just 3 times a week, if they keep upgrading they'll actually start ranking....

DeletedUser

Actually maybe just 3 times a week, if they keep upgrading they'll actually start ranking....

That is an easy fix. Any gray cities can be automatically put at the bottom of the ranking list. What if the names of the gray cities were changed? random names or partial random names like, Gargemeth. Cant you just remove all ties from the user if the player was active for a long period of time?If a player goes inactive for a set period of time, There city is technically forfeit anyway...

cheers, mrcrafty17

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gray cities are not even ranked, what do you mean?

I did not know that D=....I'm still a bit newb LOL.

The Great Toast: Actually maybe just 3 times a week, if they keep upgrading they'll actually start ranking....

I was attempting to reply to that...

DeletedUser

Just to be sure, what criteria are using to say that the city is in fact "abandoned". Would the player not be able to come back to the game if he logged in in a few months and have a really nice city that was "autobuilt"?

Somebody has to play advocate here ; )

DeletedUser

Just to be sure, what criteria are using to say that the city is in fact "abandoned". Would the player not be able to come back to the game if he logged in in a few months and have a really nice city that was "autobuilt"?

Somebody has to play advocate here ; )

what about this idea be used for Ghost cities?

DeletedUser

I think that this is a great idea. I think a point cap of 3000 or 4000 would be perfect. This point range will make it nice to farm but not too interesting to Conquer.

If it just goes straight up to 8000 points it will make this game less of a war game and more like Sim City.

Also I think that the village should not build troops as this could be easily exploited to gain Battle Points.

DeletedUser

they should be interesting to conquer and people should want to conquer them otherwise ur just creating more farming pollis to the ones already on an island seems to me that people r too scared to lose troops attacking others for their resources

5K would be perfect, rate of growth would not matter (turn it into a 5K city the next day for all i care), no BP gain even if somebody else has troops stationed there and defo no troop build up

DeletedUser

I would like to see it build troops but not grow points wise. So i am not sure what to vote for.

DeletedUser

This idea is about point growth, not troops.

Vote based on point/building growth.

DeletedUser

The voting period has ended. The vote has passed.

I will pass this idea along and return with feedback.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.