Passed Abandoned Auto Growth

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 57 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you don't get it do you?
if you make it that high everybody first village would be inactives!
it will be too easy, and saying that just annoys me.:mad:

1 building per 24 hours will take ages to go to 3k, let alone 5-8k. Also, it would take a further 2 weeks since the players accounts would need to be deleted first. Inactives will only be conquered as a players 5th+ village.

DeletedUser

What if it wasn't one building a day, but a max of say, 100 points of growth a day?

DeletedUser

What if it wasn't one building a day, but a max of say, 100 points of growth a day?

100 points every 24hours? Sounds good :) This also means that super buildings can't be built in barbs, cos they give 500 points.

DeletedUser

but eventaully it willg et it to 8k
the point if inactive auto growth is that so it can become farms not become a second city with nothing to defend it.

DeletedUser

but there no army to that an abuse an loophole, there no need to send attacks because there no defences!

DeletedUser

as for maxium point, i think it should be 1.5k

People don't even conquer 2-3k point towns of active players at Alpha. I personally believe 5k is a good minimum to reach and it still doesn't unbalance the game as there are another 8k points to build in that town if conquered.

Also, it would take a further 2 weeks since the players accounts would need to be deleted first. Inactives will only be conquered as a players 5th+ village.

Only accounts that are set to delete become anchors that can be colonized, not conquer. Players that turn inactive the town becomes abandoned/grey for a infinite time by the looks of it, even if they logged in only once and have a nice 175 points town turning grey.

you don't get it do you?
if you make it that high everybody first village would be inactives!
it will be too easy, and saying that just annoys me.:mad:

It will take months to reach 5k from 175 points, so nope players second village will not be a autogrowth abandoned town imo. By the time it's ok to conquer the player closeby has most likely 3-5 towns already if not more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(dip)(dip)(dip)(dip)(dip)

I find it interesting that people say I never take a village with less points then "5000" then make it sound like no one should. I feel it's up to the individual players.

In fact I got tired of alliances in TW due to all the silly rules the alliances put together.

Don't take Barbs, always declare what village your going to take, etc. etc. etc.

Look this is about having the abandoned villages to not just sit there stagnent until someone decides to take one or two of them (or leave them, since there unattractive targets, since it takes so much time and effort to build them.)

There should be a point cap, but there shouldn't be a restriction on what the village builds. Accept maybe troops.

(P)(P)(P)(P)(P)

DeletedUser

This is a bad idea as if this happened there would be over a million easy conqueres after a while

NO tyroncs. Because 5k is not a good conquer unless your only beginning. Great Idea mdshare

DeletedUser

100 points every 24hours? Sounds good :) This also means that super buildings can't be built in barbs, cos they give 500 points.

Well, with a point cap of 5000, would a barb grow to that?
And I mean 100 points as in after it gains 100 points it will stop growing, so doing an upgrade for 101 points would still be possible, just no other upgrades would be done that day.

DeletedUser

5k is still a alright city and an absolutely great farm, i say a 4k cap either that or the city build troops

DeletedUser

5k is still a alright city and an absolutely great farm, i say a 4k cap either that or the city build troops

You still don't get the point do you? The reason why the points are meant to increase is to make players want to farm and conquer them, not just farm them!

DeletedUser

You still don't get the point do you? The reason why the points are meant to increase is to make players want to farm and conquer them, not just farm them!
The points may go up, but the troops won't unless the inactive can great a good or powerful defences army so that it won't be so easy to conquer the points will have a cap of 2k.
a loop hole would be easy conquer because no troops are defending it.

DeletedUser2795

Yes, but if they have troops then they are useless for farming

DeletedUser

a loop hole would be easy conquer because no troops are defending it.

actually not, if it would produce troops you would earn bp so getting closer to conquer. So the loophole would be created if there would be troops produced.

If you don't kill troops there, you don't see the hard needed bp so you can't expand faster than what the game balance is currently.

These towns should not produce troops, as the loophole would be the troops , easy bp to earn.

The idea/proposal is auto growth of the towns, but not having troops produced as there the trouble and imbalance would start to play.

DeletedUser

Idea moved to development discussion. I will give 1 week for anyone to discuss this idea any further. I don't believe mdshare is around anymore, so I will make any necessary changes to the idea.

DeletedUser

I actually like this idea, too bad it never got any further until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.