Abdera WW predictions

DeletedUser

Ok guys/gals what are your predictions for the impending WW phase.

Who will get Victor of the Words and who is going to get Master of the Word looking at the situation now? (objective answers please)

Rememeber only 1 alliance can win this world, that means only 50 players MAXIMUM.
Sisters, academies, branches, pacts, friends, foes will all LOOSE.
Unless your one of those 40-50 players who get selected to be in the exclusive main alliance then you dont win, you just help others to win instead.

So, ultimately who is going to win the server QoQ or Eviction Notice?
Realistically, its only going to be one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Is Praehelios on any WW island? I hope he won't be buying a new house this time :D

DeletedUser

Is Praehelios on any WW island? I hope he won't be buying a new house this time :D

Leave him alone! he already almost apologized for letting his wonder get bust and scamming ~700 people out of crowns they were promised :p

DeletedUser37468

Whilst the big lads are handbagging each other a rank outsider could potentially creep up quietly and steal the crown from under them...no pun intended, of course

Don't dismiss the possibility...it COULD happen....maybe a little doubtful, but you never know ;)

DeletedUser

a little doubtful, but you never know ;)

Im dismissing it still
I cant see anybody (aside from QoQ) that could even build one before EN 'and friends' do. They just have way too many branches and WW is just clicking buttons, nothing to it really.

Prove me wrong and I will be among the first to congratulate you though :)

DeletedUser37468

Never underestimate the dark horses Canby.....there are quite a few of them in the server....although the server has two front runners, shocks and surprises could still happen along the way...nothing is ever set in stone with these servers

DeletedUser47144

The way I see, it is difficult to see anybody getting Master of World award on this server. EN is front runner for the Victor of the World award. However, QoQ can surely build one or two WW before EN does. Good luck to all of you!!

DeletedUser

I'm going to be serious this time. Here is my prediction.

98.7% EN will win the Victor of The World award.
89.2% EN will win the Master of the World award.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be serious this time. Here is my prediction.

98.7% EN will win the Victor of The World award.
89.2% EN will win the Master of the World award.

Wow thats a really optimistic prediction
I got to say that I agree with Khan, Eviction Notice definitely looking good for grabbing those 50 Hall of Fame places but in terms getting all 7 up.... kind of feels like Sinope optimism all over again. And we all know how that ended! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37468

....grumble....grumble.....grumble

it would help an awful lot if new cities would stop popping up on islands that we cannot found on and even more helpful if the new cities popping up did not indicate 13 weeks $%^&*%$£" inactive AND covered by an Inno condom.....otherwise known as beginners flamin' protection

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser37468

....stocking up on caffeine laced drinkies for the 20 hour days, 7 days a week....and polishing up all those lovely ladylike swear words that I love to use during WW stage

The only "spare" thingy I have is a spare laptop cos 20 hours constantly pounding the keyboard causes all sorts of dyslexic keyboarditis issues....and for a technophobic twit like me....2 laptops is an absolute must to save one's limited sanity

:p

DeletedUser

....stocking up on caffeine laced drinkies for the 20 hour days, 7 days a week....and polishing up all those lovely ladylike swear words that I love to use during WW stage

The only "spare" thingy I have is a spare laptop cos 20 hours constantly pounding the keyboard causes all sorts of dyslexic keyboarditis issues....and for a technophobic twit like me....2 laptops is an absolute must to save one's limited sanity

:p

Have you tried 3 laptops? :p

DeletedUser37468

Have you tried 3 laptops? :p

Yes....during Ialysos I used three....sadly one curled its microchips up part way through...the poor thing just could not keep up the pressure of being hammered on its keys and negotiating inbound attacks

All the dodging, weaving and hiding behind the sofa was just too much for its nervous system

It was given a very quiet burial....in the wheeliebin, dressed in a freshly pressed black binliner...

DeletedUser

Anyway, my predictions, QOQ wont build any wonders, in all likelehood Viv will ghost and screw it up for ya. ;)

I reckon Indi will build one though, and name changers too.

Finally, thank you :)

DeletedUser21625

And, they're off!

A few days earlier than expected, and without notice.. but they are a-building. :)

DeletedUser

Wow thats a really optimistic prediction
I got to say that I agree with Khan, Eviction Notice definitely looking good for grabbing those 50 Hall of Fame places but in terms getting all 7 up.... kind of feels like Sinope optimism all over again. And we all know how that ended! :p

I remember Sinope's crownless adventure and had concerns it could go the same way in Abdera.

But I've got to say, there is a huge difference between Eviction Notice and Coming Soon (The Merge).
In terms of strategy they have some similarities, but it's different in the leaders' approach, the spirit of players and how things are organized.

So my prediction is optimistic (and maybe over optimistic), but based on certain factors.:cool:

Good luck to you guys, but I hope you won't go further than level 9 :D

DeletedUser23413

Interesting. So it will be another Ialysos? How many people are rotating in EN this time?