Abdera WW predictions

DeletedUser31385

As for the start of WW....we overshot the 250m points weeks ago....almost months ago tbh

Just seems very strange that it starts now and didn't wait til the New Year, especially with the totals overshot so badly anyway, a couple weeks would not have made alot of difference really

It started because the world hit the 6 months old requirement today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21625

actually wonders started 03:00 on Dec.27.

Without any announcement. Was a bit of a surprise.

DeletedUser37468

The announcement came 36 hours afterwards......probably a little too much Christmas pudding and brandy consumed ;)

DeletedUser

I see Canby & Leolis still mad I beat them in Sinope.

P.S. I do have a WW city. Not 50 like in Sinope. You guys should pay it a visit if you aren't too scared of course.

Put your money where your mouth is? I'd bet money you won't :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I think I figured it out. Each month must be counted as 30 days (3 had 31) and that resulted in the world going into wonders on the 27th.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I think I figured it out. Each month must be counted as 30 days (3 had 31) and that resulted in the world going into wonders on the 27th.

That's not 6 months though, that's 180 days. If it's a certain number of days rather than months, Grepo should just say that instead of misleading people.

DeletedUser37468

That's not 6 months though, that's 180 days. If it's a certain number of days rather than months, Grepo should just say that instead of misleading people.

It was the surprise inside the Christmas cracker....started early and before the official announcement was given....

Could that be classed as a false start requiring a restart, maybe?

.....can you imagine the uproar if Inno decided they did get it a bit screwed and ordered a restart from scratch.....

Wouldn't that be fun...in a slightly sadistic way ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
It was the surprise inside the Christmas cracker....started early and before the official announcement was given....

Could that be classed as a false start requiring a restart, maybe?

.....can you imagine the uproar if Inno decided they did get it a bit screwed and ordered a restart from scratch.....

Wouldn't that be fun...in a slightly sadistic way ;)

Hahah, that would be funny.

DeletedUser37468

Hahah, that would be funny.

Oh yes....I can just hear the howls of protest now.....come back from New Year break to find all WW's back at zero

Tbh though...just before the WW's unexpected start, the server had a very long burp and went offline for a few minutes...I am guessing the server burp had something to do with the premature WW start before the announcement showed up

Ye olde technophobic whoopsie.....usually happens at crucial moments and after a heavy lunch with brandy soaked pudding and copious amounts of alcofrolic beverages...a brandy soaked server burp, thats what done it guv'nor ;)

DeletedUser37468

<stamps foot in temper>

Guys...pretty please...will you slow down a tincy wincy bit so that our feisty band can get a look in....we might be little but we are really determined....but you are going WAY too fast....it's just not fair....(why is there no crying emoticon here, we need one....and not just for this post but several thousand posts from hundreds of different people...)

C'mon big boys (and girls)....play fair and let us catch up with you.......pweeeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeeeee :)

(BTW......much has been made elsewhere on the forum of people begging for this that and the other - whatever the "other" might be is left to your imaginations - this post is not begging...it's grovelling...grovelling is NOT begging....grovelling is a much more, how should I say this, erm....grovelling is a far more refined way of asking but without the use of a weapon held to the throat or back of the head)

:p

PS...edited...Mr Fig, please do not merge into above post that is 3 days older than this one cos then I really will need a crying emoticon here and that will make one heck of a mess on your sqeaky clean carpet...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

How all the predictions going now... Any new ones? ... Apart from the obvious which is EN wins all

DeletedUser19318

EN are all on level 8... And have been for ages... 9's all coming up

QoQ are 6 wonders on level 7 and Hanging Gardens on 8.

QoQ had a lead on Gardens at level 7.... But alas tis gone...

DeletedUser

Lol,might have to poke Dimi a bit on Skype Kronnoss. She wasn't sure, lol
Gold spending ability ain't skill,and though I do enjoy respect for some QoQ players the fact was they do not have much experience in a ww race.
Congrats.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol,might have to poke Dimi a bit on Skype Kronnoss. She wasn't sure, lol
Gold spending ability ain't skill,and though I do enjoy respect for some QoQ players the fact was they do not have much experience in a ww race.
Congrats.

Congratz to Eviction Notice, seems this kitty is in the bag ones more totall victory. respect!

DeletedUser31385

Looks like EN is closing in for the homestretch. Please keep us informed.

DeletedUser37468

We are still at it....but congrats once again to EN....(they barely pipped us to the post in Ialysos lol)

...we shall not be stopping til we get all of ours done....its an uphill struggle...the molehill is tall, steep and a little precarious in places...but we WILL get there....even if we are still at it next flamin' Xmas :p