Inactive Topic Ability to add a welcome message

DeletedUser31385

Proposal:
Allow leaders to add a welcome message for new members.

Reason:
There might be information that new members should be reminded of (rules/req, policies, etc..).

Details:
Allow leaders to add a welcome message for new members. This would be an automatic message sent out whenever a person joins the alliance. I think this would be beneficial for new players especially.

Visual Aids:
X

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
None needed

DeletedUser

A simple idea that will improve the game in a simple manner. I'm sure it doesn't require much codding as well and it will just make grepolis look better.

DeletedUser22708

Unless you're running an MRA, new players don't join that frequently. Sending a personalized message as a leader to a new member still seems the better option in my opinion. If you think that requires too much effort, then you shouldn't be a leader in the first place.

Just my 2 cents

Ranga1

Strategos
What about at the start of a server with a 120 cap limit, that's 120ish players joining within relatively short time frame and to write 120ish individual PM's would be tough. Apart from that though, generally your right DM. But still many bigger things to fix first :D

DeletedUser

What about at the start of a server with a 120 cap limit, that's 120ish players joining within relatively short time frame and to write 120ish individual PM's would be tough. Apart from that though, generally your right DM. But still many bigger things to fix first :D

Everyone knows that there are bigger things to fix first but please let's keep talking about this idea... As I said it's a good idea regardless.