Inactive Topic Ability to send more invites

DeletedUser18132

Proposal:
To be able to invite more than ten people via the banners, links, etc.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives?
Yes, and there is an idea very similar to this, but my twist with the gold is different.

Reason:
So Grepolis gets more players!!!!

Details:
You will be able to invite infinity people to Grepolis, but only the first 40 people for gold, and for each person you only get 50 gold, to make it a bit more challenging. For the rest, you will get nothing but joy that you gave people the great satisfaction of playing the best browser game.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
There is always the possibility of bots, but wouldn't it be easier to find them if there were 40 bot accounts than 10 bot accounts?

Summary:

As above. To be able to invite more people, than just ten.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23516

I think it should be like
1st person-200 gold
2nd person-190 gold
3rd person-180 gold
4th person-170 gold etc.

DeletedUser

I think it should be like
1st person-200 gold
2nd person-190 gold
3rd person-180 gold
4th person-170 gold etc.

i dont :p

if there is going to be a limitation, then i think the first 10 should be 200 gold, and any after that would be 50 or so.

moved to improvements (this is not a "free gold" thread)

please continue to post ur feedback

DeletedUser

I was under the impression you already can invite more than 10, you just won't get gold for any past that point?

I see no problem with being able to invite an infinite number of people, but I agree with the current policy that you can only receive gold for a certain number of referrals. Offering potentially unlimited gold rewards for inviting players will no doubt lead to increased use of multi accounts.

DeletedUser

Definitely yes. Also include (even if small) sum of gold when when a successful invite has been done.

DeletedUser31931

Too much abuse potential, where people invite an account then use a bot to get it to 1000 points. But if you do it like this it might work:

1st -- 5th 200 gold each
6th -- 10th 150 gold each
11th -- 15th 50 gold each
16th on -- nothing but joy

Also, I believe there should be a medal for inviting however many players

DeletedUser

1st - 10th - 200 gold each
11th - 20th - 100 gold each
21st - 30th - 50 gold each
31st on - 25 gold each

I think this would be better....

DeletedUser18132

31+ would have too much abuse, there needs to be a limited amount of gold that can be given out.