Discussion About the closing of Ithaca!

DeletedUser32498

Yeah I guess you're right. Got to win fair and square. But it can get depressing playing for months in a world and not get it. Right now I am in Baris for almost a year so high pressure to get one somehow.

DeletedUser19042

Yeah I guess you're right. Got to win fair and square. But it can get depressing playing for months in a world and not get it. Right now I am in Baris for almost a year so high pressure to get one somehow.

Yes, it's very depressing. You spent a lot of time (and money) on the world, to then not win.
But in every case, I would only like to have the crown if it was achieved on a fair way.

I mean, not building all the 7 WW's as first means you actually weren't the best alliance...So you didn't win the world...So you don't deserve the crown...

DeletedUser32498

But in baris it's a speed 1 world too... so still a few more months to go. And no I don't spend any money on gold just the time I spend. Currently ranked 135 there without it. 19 cities and over 230k points. My alliance there is currently 3rd. But anyway the alliance who becomes the Victor of The World (4 world wonders) become the champs in the hall of fame. Anything else built is just more cream on the pie.

DeletedUser38652

Why would you want a crown if you werent first to win the world anyway? Its a bit sad really...

The crown idea isnt that bad... fight your way to WW. Then defend while you build the WW. Kinda makes sense IMO

Anyway... you didnt win the world, join a new one and win that :)

The units spent and the resources spent is what has been keeping us go, we have been at war with 2 top 5 alliances and very sad to see them close after our effort.

IB didnt have the problems we are facing now....

DeletedUser27700

The units spent and the resources spent is what has been keeping us go, we have been at war with 2 top 5 alliances and very sad to see them close after our effort.

IB didnt have the problems we are facing now....

Skiis...at war? o_O

Anyways, if you can get it in the next 28 days, go for it. It didn't take us 28 days to do it, so you guys could in theory pull it off.

DeletedUser38652

Skiis...at war? o_O

Anyways, if you can get it in the next 28 days, go for it. It didn't take us 28 days to do it, so you guys could in theory pull it off.

Didnt you guys know about the WW city we lost and that our enemies stacked the city to the limit lol