Above Predictions

DeletedUser

Raxel:

Alliance: I like the name and I think it'll go far, but the small writing on the profile strains my eyesight :(
Player: Very good. I'm sure you will get into the top 10.

DeletedUser

owen66

Alliance: None

Player: haven't known him and still i think he just made his account... can't tell
what lies beneath in the long run.. ;)

DeletedUser16696

PurpleSkies

Player: Never really heard of him, average points, average player and may be an issue to some people.

Allaince: Fairly good to be honest, high points and alright average points, likely to do well

DeletedUser

Player: Good, loyal to his alliance.
Alliance: Has done good in other worlds, looking kind of good here.

DeletedUser

The chosen one: not heard much on him. Seems to be doing okay. Not exceptional though

Alliance: seems to be going well, okay average, low member count. but in a hard ocean

IGN: Kebabmeat Alliance: Grand lethal

DeletedUser65

Player: Has some points, not too many though. Maybe should be doing a little better by my reckoning.
Alliance: Lots of potential, small and hopefully deadly.

DeletedUser16696

Player: Number 1 at the moment but can he do the same when BP ends? looking good so far...

Allaince: really? isnt in one

DeletedUser

Player: ZUES had returned - Name rings a bell... but no personal dealing with him.
Alliance: Confederate States. (Could this be the same one from Kappa...?) 7K points. 9 players. Not a bad point average this early. Only time will tell how they do here.

My username - same as forum name. My alliance - Semper Fi (from Zeta)

DeletedUser

both of those need work. but i know you are active on the forum so build up k

DeletedUser

Do not bother rating my alliance.

Player: never heard of him and is not in any alliance.

DeletedUser

Alliance: 4 members, 540 average... AWESOME!!! :p
Player: A good player, lacking in points though...

DeletedUser

im working on it, took me 1 hour to type that top alliance thing because of interruption.

DeletedUser

Altrex

Player: good average points, haven't heard much about you, maybe will become deadly, time will tell..

Alliance: 5 players, average points quite ok.. still to early to tell what lies further.. ;)

DeletedUser65

Player: Not too bad points-wise, maybe should have more, but not bad nonetheless
Alliance: Some good players, lots of potential, but might need to bulk up member count a little.

DeletedUser

Player: Great job number 1

Alliance: don't got one are you going for one man army or looking to join an elite alliance like how dixie normous looks

DeletedUser4577

Player: Good but could use a few more points (Will rule the ocean he is in though!! Mwahahhaha)

Alliance: Whawawa....
No alliance here. :(

DeletedUser829

Player: Decent points for the start time of the server. Been around for awhile, so will know some of the intrecacies of the game.
Alliance: Doesn't have pact members, which is a good thing. 68/88 members, so it's not forceully recruiting. But hard to say at this stage.

DeletedUser

player: not bad

Alliance: beast dixie normous is awesome you guys are awesome as the huns

DeletedUser16696

Player: Expeirnced and looking good, hopefully the lack of points is the increase of troops though :/, through past expeirnced is quite succesful in some ways, better then others that i've seen i will hopefully catch up with the points

Allaince: No need, isnt in one.