Above Predictions

DeletedUser

It's quite simple.. you type e-G-O-D into rankings and there I am.. seriously do you have an I.Q. of below 80 or something?

Yes I have an I.Q. over 80 :p
Tassies.

Points: Good,they could be better. Due to he started over a month ago.

BPS: Not so good.He should work on them.He is at 4K+ and has only 600 bps.

Position:Great he is on an island filled with his alliance members.

Alliance:Pretty good.Ranked 15..Looks like they have some strong members in there

Alliances BPS:Alright do to the fact they have more bps then defense bps.

Alliance position:Looks like they are doing good they have about two islands next to each other filled with their members.alot of their members are close to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14167

im small, because i also have two other worlds to take care of. dont worry. in a few days i will be well above 10k. the abp will also go up.

mrs.sativa

ABP: great amount for your size
DBP: none. means you have never been attacked.
position: pretty ok. some allies but not many.
alliance: meh.

DeletedUser4577

Alliance:
Not really much to say about the alliance. Been working harder against us and actually just took one today. Worked very well together to achieve the take! So props on that one.
Player:
2k points isnt much to go on. I think by this point if you dont have 2 cities then you wont be around much longer since you mostly look like a juicy target.

DeletedUser14167

Derek!
alliance: comon man. its been too long. i see that some of your members are active(and try to break conquests) but you have that 5-6 island stronghold! i was expecting a harder battle, no offence.

player: great amount of points. keep it up.

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Keep in mind you arent the only ones we are fighting. ;)
Skip me im just off topic here.

DeletedUser17045

Derek, WoE will own O55 by no doubts.

Then D.N will attack, and war will begin. That's my prediction.

The lack of organisation skills by players in my alliance, allied alliances, etc, are poor. No-one co-ordinates jack cr*p. Have fun owning everyone in O55 ;)

DeletedUser

Gulio = one evil teddy bear

points = 66th ranked, one evil teddy bear

ABP = almost 10k, again hes 1 evil teddy bear

DBP = 5k, evil teddys attack more than they defend

Alliance = Well they are #1......

Conclusion Gully is, dare I say it, one evil teddy. obviously a pro player because he got the Easter Bunny medal. I will quake in my boots if his troops come to my city. although i did start like 2 weeks late....but hopefully the respectful fear I have shown will make us friends. keep up the good work evil teddy

DeletedUser829

Gulio = one evil teddy bear

points = 66th ranked, one evil teddy bear

ABP = almost 10k, again hes 1 evil teddy bear

DBP = 5k, evil teddys attack more than they defend

Alliance = Well they are #1......

Conclusion Gully is, dare I say it, one evil teddy. obviously a pro player because he got the Easter Bunny medal. I will quake in my boots if his troops come to my city. although i did start like 2 weeks late....but hopefully the respectful fear I have shown will make us friends. keep up the good work evil teddy

=D

high points screw you for farming lower point villages. I don't mind staying in rank 66 :p

DeletedUser

Off topic:How do I rep someone?
and skip me, ive already been predicted. lol

DeletedUser17045

Well, you can race to world wonders, but then every alliance will be trying to stop you, no?

Each alliance wants to go to the "Hero World" or whatever it is and thus, I would assume, WoE will hit you even tho you're pacted.

It may not be "war", it could cause "war", however, we'll wait and see ;)

DeletedUser4577

I would assume, WoE will hit you even tho you're pacted.
- We dont break our pacts and your just trying to stir up trouble here...lol