Top 12 ABP ALLi4NC3S

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

I figure since R4GE is a going to be a prominent name on this thread we might as styleze the thread title to match our alliance name. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you spend more time attacking less time hating ;P

1 R4GE 72 - You can't be better than the best but if a alliance could this one would be it.
2 xXx.CROATIA.xXx 68 - Lucky I guess
3 The Rim Jobs 33 - I think the underdogs
4 Soldiers of Valhalla 22
5 Retribution 19 - I think top 3 but we will see
6 ADRASTOS U 12
7 Death in Motion 12 - Exapct to disappoint
8 VIRus 6
9 White Helmets 6
10 The Draconian Knights 6
11 One United Power 6
12 War Of The LABYRINTH 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18550

I guess it depends on when you joined the server cause it looks like I got about an hour before I can hit anyone :Angry:

DeletedUser

Retribution look good so far, only time will tell.

R4GE are the obvious favorites...

DeletedUser24785

Yeah , but celtic warriors are well ahead in the pact race, 12 i believe i counted.Beat that.

DeletedUser

I'm quite literally the only R4GE member in O44 at the moment so look forward to a good few fights in the coming weeks :p

DeletedUser5061

I'm quite literally the only R4GE member in O44 at the moment so look forward to a good few fights in the coming weeks :p

Ooh now your asking for trouble, most people would have kept that on the dl but then again not most people are in rage.

DeletedUser2663

May as well update this to give an idea of how things have progressed. R4GE still in front which is no surprise to most of us.

1 R4GE 903
2 Retribution 540
3 The Rim Jobs 333
4 xXx.CROATIA.xXx 170
5 VIRus 145
6 Death in Motion 123
7 Ferenike Constellation 82
8 Soldiers of Valhalla 73
9 The Draconian Knights 69
10 NO WAY 62
11 Legion 47
12 White Helmets 35

DeletedUser25615

I can't do anything to farm BP nowone has defence on my island, what a shame...

Imo, no way will raise to top 5.

DeletedUser5061

don't underestimate the power of "Rim"... :)

Saying I think the alliance half the size of my alliance are the underdogs to take the number one spot isn't underestimating anyone. If you think that then you have overestimated your alliance and you are in for a bit of shock.

DeletedUser

Saying I think the alliance half the size of my alliance underdogs are the underdogs to take the number one spot isn't underestimating anyone. If you think that than you have overestimated your alliance and you are in for a bit of shock.

The Rim Jobs are players that have played together in another world and held the number 2 alliance spot in that world.
Indeed, I'm already squaring up on your cities to take them, and I will, along with many more of my alliance mates.

Just a word, you really don't know who most of us are, and R4GE being in the same area, you'll come to hate us in time.

DeletedUser5061

The Rim Jobs are players that have played together in another world and held the number 2 alliance spot in that world.
Indeed, I'm already squaring up on your cities to take them, and I will, along with many more of my alliance mates.

Just a word, you really don't know who most of us are, and R4GE being in the same area, you'll come to hate us in time.

umm... big talk for someone who needs a different forum name to their in-game name coz they are scared running their mouth is gonna get their kicked in game.

Just saying...

yo jen ;-)

DeletedUser

Hmmm what is this I smell...?
Aah yes... the smell of war is in the air...

DeletedUser

umm... big talk for someone who needs a different forum name to their in-game name coz they are scared running their mouth is gonna get their kicked in game.

Just saying...

yo jen ;-)

that's it, that's all you have?
I've had countless accounts on Grep, indeed, from the Beta Testing of the game.
We shall see who kicks who.

DeletedUser

Saying I think the alliance half the size of my alliance are the underdogs to take the number one spot isn't underestimating anyone. If you think that then you have overestimated your alliance and you are in for a bit of shock.

number 1,2 ,3..doesn't matter mate....only numbers that matter are troops and ships...ah............................................................Culture levels and points...yes..that to :pro:

DeletedUser

Ohhh...I just can't let this one go

Wow. You played together in another world, and held the number TWO spot? R4GE is composed of some of the best players from across all 35 servers that came before Lamia. Most of us have not only been members of number ONE alliances...we've led them. As has been said before...our biggest enemy is ourselves.

Pigs are more likely to fly out of my bum and start doing the Richard Simmons workout than for you to take a city off dai...or any of us for that matter. You really don't know who we are, do you?

Firstly, that was more than a word. Secondly, we don't need to hate you to do a Rim Job on you...you just have to be in our way. Two words: You are.

DeletedUser

OOO I want to play with the food too :)

So what, your in our world now. Looks like you couldn't do #1 before, and you won't do it here either. Bow down or we'll hold your head in the dirt and make you bow :)
Your choice. Well, actually, its our choice. I'll let you know when we've decided which one it'll be.

And we're tying your shoe laces together. When you start walking our way you'll fall on your face.. watch and see.

Just a word - we don't care who you are. It doesn't matter. Your not R4GE so your dead. Enjoy your muff while we still allow you to have it :)