Top 12 ABP ALLi4NC3S

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

Someone post their opinions on the top 12, i wanna hear how awesome we are.

DeletedUser24785

daizan, you and your whole alliance are just awesome, i stand in awe at your greatness.
Will that do.:)

DeletedUser14283

In an effort to bring this back to life...

1 - R4GE

Biased on the matter, but we are leading in ABP and are kicking some serious butt :)

2 - The Barbarians

Good alliance ABP but it seems that the majority of their ABP only comes from a few members :( Not too sure on their wars a such but haven't seen too much from them. I would hope that would change in the future.

3- Ferenike Constellation

Recently opened an academy named 'The Ferenike Followers'. Now i know the alliance limit is only 50 but seriously? No need for an academy. Their ABP isn't that great and not much coming from them. Part of the coalition against R4GE, but no evidence of actually participating in it.

4 - Retribution

The dominant head of the hydra against R4GE. Their ABP is slightly better than their coalition counterparts but not by much. Overall, they don't seem to be anything special. There was a lot of talk but no action... yet.

5 - Final Destination

Really didn't like the films. Their ABP matches their alliance rank which i guess is ok. Diplomacy is limited, but that could mean anything. Their player average isn't too bad either.

6 - Do or Die

ABP alright but nothing special. They say no pacts but yet they have the pact invite button in their profile. Ashamed of wanting to have many pacts? :eek:

7 - Nightmares of Elysium

One of the most repetitive names ever. Bad ABP compared to their rank, a bit of sim city going on possibly. The fact that it says "no point whores here" is quite funny considering a lot of their players are 4k or above and it is possible to take a city at around 3.5k ish. They also accept merges... no comment *face

8 - Talon Mix

Bad ABP, open diplomacy and merges... just spells out a bit of a mistake.

9 - Hades Hoplites

Really bad ABP. Open to merges and another alliance which is open to pacts "only sent by them" yet they have their pact button available on their profile.

10 - Guardians of Hades

ABP is a position better than their alliance rank. Looks like some sim city looking at a player with 7000 points yet hasnt conquered yet. Not heard much about them.

11 - Devil Angels

Not great ABP for their alliance rank. Haven't heard much about them either.

12 - Shadow Syndicate

Cool name lol. Their downfall is their ABP. It isn't very good, their profile also suggests that they will be willing to accept anyone. It doesn't look good for them.

Don't like my opinions? Tough.

Wanna try and change them? Do something about it :p

DeletedUser6156

rank... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement) ........ members (movement)
1.. R4GE........................... 138,547 (0) ........ 3744.6 (0)............................. 37(0)
2.. The Barbarians ............. 63,786 (0) ........... 1275.7 (0) ............................. 50 (0)
3.. Retribution ................... 48,261 (0) ........... 1206.5 (0) ............................. 40 (0)
4.. Ferenike Constellation .... 42,929 (0) ............ 913.4 (0) .............................. 47 (0)
5.. Final Destination............ 40,168 (0) ............ 854.6 (0) .............................. 47 (0)
6.. Do or Die .................... 36,368 (0) ............ 1099.0 (0) ............................. 33 (0)
7.. The Outlaws ............... 32,591 (0) ............ 835.6 (0) ............................... 39 (0)
8.. The Rim Jobs .............. 30,063 (0).............. 6012.6 (0) ............................. 5 (0)
9.. Guardians of Hades....... 29,359 (0).............. 624.7 (0) .............................. 47 (0)
10. BornToKill .................. 27,586 (0).............. 862.1 (0) .............................. 32 (0)
11. Talon Mix................... 21,979 (0).............. 467.6 (0) .............................. 47 (0)
12. Nightmares of Elysium... 19,616 (0).............. 400.3 (0)............................... 49 (0)

Stealing this off Pyth so thanks to him for the format
Will try to do weekly updates most likely it will be on the weekends.
Thumbs up to R4GE and the barbarians for leading the way on ABP
Thumbs down to Talon Mix and NoE who's averages are really quite poor

DeletedUser

as part of the anti-R 4ge coalition i am supposed to hate you but you own any other alliance ive ever seen since Upsilon with SG

DeletedUser

as part of the anti-R 4ge coalition i am supposed to hate you but you own any other alliance ive ever seen since Upsilon with SG

So then...what you are saying is, you love to hate us.

BTW: I wasn't even aware that coalition still existed, what with DJtwistedknickers running off with his hanky...

DeletedUser

this thread should get revived, has potential to be a good discussion

DeletedUser24785

Try GREP,STATS, Barbarian conquests should help make it quicker :cool: