Top 12 ABP Alliances Stats & Discussion

DeletedUser44444

ouuyee mad respect homie u and ephe make this interesting..the rest are garbage.

real talk.

Do i feel bad about our dominance? no...

I trace back to when this alliance was struggling...

real solders made their moves...real soldiers pushed thru...real soldiers made real fights and did not have joint skype chats ...etc etc....

do you wanna say that some of you taking seperately...and dont like some members...:eek: not nice if you think a bit little player who like to be with good teachers and is active...some risks need to take sometime...the skype thing is what it is...alive, then death...
you played here long time...tell me why anybody dont like to use inside chat....for me i love it...give me some minuses...i know some plus what skype dont have...

ok be cool...

DeletedUser15581

skype is preferred because you get messages exchanged even when you were offline, after you return online, browsing through the messages is easy. it is required since players live in different time zones.

DeletedUser44444

yes i know the skype + s. but for me sometime it is like have very bad connection or it is just stucked...dont know mabe my comp. is old...
and for me the chat is still better in op. why?
chause there i can see who is in and who is not.i dont need to start ask there and wayt response from player...there i see directly which player is on.
this is the plus for me to chat against skype.but yeah the skype is more near to all of us via phones/pads what ever members use.
and ok the history can read later is good yes agree.