Top 12 ABP Alliances Stats & Discussion

DeletedUser30490

mainly merges to get to the top still good to see them in ABP list soo early

DeletedUser41124

So why not add a comment about each top 12, your opinions on that alliance or whatever.
I'm on day 9 here and I'll give my take on what I see.
Because I'm a noob, I can only talk about what I've seen so far, and base some opinions strictly on stats and profile descriptions, but this is for fun.. and drama ;)

Oh, and I don't back read, so these are my own opinions, not those taken from others. I'm likely way off on my opinions of some alliances.

1- Venom 2.0 719169 // we all know they are the current "big guys", but will they keep it up? I say in 6 weeks, they will not have the lead they have. In fact, another alliance will surpass them.

2- Chaos Hunters 453796 // they're currently getting slaughtered. must be a problem in their internal alliance forums / leadership. sinking fast.

3- Black Legion 411051 // they are the first alliance to conquer more than 100 cities in one week. this is very promising and will be positioned as number 2 within a 3-4 days.

4- Victores 339841 // I'm not familiar with them. From their description and averages, I believe they will be just that, average. In my opinion, they lack aggressiveness. But if you're here to have fun, this is where to be? Maybe. They will lose rankings within the next two weeks. My guess is they'll be down to 6-7 in that time-frame.

5- The Deadly Phalanx 252470 // I like alliances who are in the top 10 and don't have the alliance filled to capacity. Shows they have patience and won't work with just anyone, they will work with players who know what they're doing, or have demonstrated their willingness to learn, and probably even more, their ability to communicate, so the players can actually get into this alliance. Their ranking should remain stable within the next month.

6- Platoon 212269 // Platoon?? ugh.. A good movie, but wasn't it made in the 80s? Although the name kinda sucks, they have 62 members and have proven themselves to be able to remain in the top 10. Their ranking will also remain stable in the next month, unless an alliance merges into them.

7- Seven Deadly Sins 203594 // They will be out of the top 12 within 3 weeks. Their best and strongest members have left them to join in a new alliance, Truculence. The players who are left can't defend themselves. This alliance is dead, soon.

8- Redwood Originals 177330 // I like the name. Too many noobs in this alliance. I'm sure because even their profile description says the requirement is 1000 points. Also, with the huge description of the alliance, it is made for inexperienced players. I'm surprised at the amount of ABP they currently hold with their 75 members. To me, they must have decent leadership, probably someone who has played on another world and been relatively successful, and wants to start his first alliance here. Good job considering, but too much work in the long run. They'll likely go down in the rankings within one month, My guess is down to 11.

9- Fight-Club USSR 154974 // MRA, 2 alliances considered as one. Bad english so communication problems. They will eventually find that when other alliances decide to attack them, they will have issues organizing defense and notice that many of their playeres don't post in the forums. Within 6 weeks, they'll be pushed out of the top 12.

10- Truculence 151081 // They have existed for 4-5 days and are already rank 10 in ABP? This is the alliance who will surpass Venom 2.0 within 5-6 weeks. Need I say more?

11- The Legion of the Damned 146476 // Hate legions. However, they seem to have a nice core of experienced players and will move up in the rankings within the next month. Probably to 6-7.

12- Foofies Unified Command 145867 // At least they can come up with a decent name. My take is that Foofies will take in the Chaos Hunters alliance, then be at war with Venom 2.0. This will be good enough to give some momentum to their ABP ranking. Seems like a nice solid group and I expect to see them in the top 8 within 3-4 weeks.

This is my take, what is yours?

You Don't know a lot about the mid ocean politics, BL and CH aren't pacted first of all. that has been made clear many times. and a lot of what u say about certain alliances is just untrue.

DeletedUser16696

There is nothing in that post that mentions about BL and CH having a pact, therefore your point is invalid.

DeletedUser

Plus he clearly says "I can only talk about what I've seen so far, and base some opinions strictly on stats and profile". Read before you write lol.

DeletedUser38652

Truculence # 1 in Points but lower average than Venom 2.0

PS: I'm flipping my coin at CH

DeletedUser

You Don't know a lot about the mid ocean politics, BL and CH aren't pacted first of all. that has been made clear many times. and a lot of what u say about certain alliances is just untrue.

Wow.. where did you get that from??
I posted at the very top that it is purely based on what I've seen and nowhere mention that what I say is based on facts.

I'm just posting my thoughts and opinions.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before bringing down the work I did.
Easy for you to bum a quick 2 line reply isn't it? You manage to just kick yourself in the by posting.

*sheesh*

:) I'm still happy! Thanks for having my back on this one ZUES and Mr.PnP.

DeletedUser5061

1- Venom 2.0 719169 // we all know they are the current "big guys", but will they keep it up? I say in 6 weeks, they will not have the lead they have. In fact, another alliance will surpass them.

10- Truculence 151081 // They have existed for 4-5 days and are already rank 10 in ABP? This is the alliance who will surpass Venom 2.0 within 5-6 weeks. Need I say more?

Over my dead body lool

you are gonna need to merge with chaos aswell if want to make that happen, with 97 members already that's just JRE250 and fwmarta you have space for, dont think its gonna be enough but good luck

DeletedUser39031

Over my dead body lool

you are gonna need to merge with chaos aswell if want to make that happen, with 97 members already that's just JRE250 and fwmarta you have space for, dont think its gonna be enough but good luck

I agree with you that it will be a lot tougher than that for Truculence, probably more like months. But isn't 97 players decent for a 3 way merger?

DeletedUser5061

I agree with you that it will be a lot tougher than that for Truculence, probably more like months. But isn't 97 players decent for a 3 way merger?

Not my point, what your teammate is saying ridiculously ambitious.

DeletedUser

LOL well that's pretty much what i said.. 5-6 weeks! hehe happy we're on the same page!

DeletedUser

Venom Tactics are clear,come under attack and run to VM mode lol Oh well :)

DeletedUser11965

really? VM doesnt start until 48 hours after activation...so if you hit VM and then get revolted during the last few hours...how does that count as running?

While IMO, you guys are just going to go around and pact the world and pick on us ;)

DeletedUser

really? VM doesnt start until 48 hours after activation...so if you hit VM and then get revolted during the last few hours...how does that count as running?

While IMO, you guys are just going to go around and pact the world and pick on us ;)

That is true, going to VM helps with nothing, if your being attacked constantly. So yeah, can't run if there is no where to run to.

DeletedUser

Very convienient about the timing then lol I know politics and spys are part of the game and whatever keeps them top eh :)
I'll probs get another negative comment but hey i'm not here to please people, just express an opinion ;)

DeletedUser

Well whether you like V2 or not they have my up most respect for being a top alliance filled with top players and i'm relishing the fight with them :) although i may not be so much when they hit BL back :p But this is what this game is all about and it would be a boring world without V2 so whether you like them or not they deserve some respect, even from you hardcore haters out there :p

DeletedUser

I remember once, someone else started saying the same things, go through the posts and you'll find out

The road s slip, your shoes are slippery, you'll stumble and bang-smash your head, then you'll blame RL, Like many who did the same thing in the past 2 months

When you open the Pandora's box, you get honey at first and it s sweet as heaven, but you'll get bitter-stung to death at the end like hell

Always look before you leap ;)

WoW, it was poetic :)

DeletedUser

Very convienient about the timing then lol I know politics and spys are part of the game and whatever keeps them top eh :)
I'll probs get another negative comment but hey i'm not here to please people, just express an opinion ;)

By the way, I recommend you to change your strategy, it sucks

Pick the same name for Externals as in-game, it just shows you are not brave enough to come here and post with your in-game name :)

Dont worry, no one will attack you because of what s going on Externals, it s a whole different story

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

This isn't a fair comment people have breaks in summer my VM activated right before you guys attacked which was sad as i would have loved a challenge. Its not that we are scared i assure you :)