Top 12 ABP Alliances Stats & Discussion

DeletedUser

It was more than one player that went into VM.Anywayz it's all good and whats the point of creating another account on here just to pass comment,i'm not hiding and it was'nt planned to decieve anyone,but now you mention it, i kinda like being anonymous in this world lol

DeletedUser

Well dude, this peps informed us they are hitting VM few days before all +6 of you OP us, I think just one player hit VM at the moment we where hit by TDP.

Remember peps have RL staff to do, holidays are at doorsteps, Ibiza is calling and staff :p

DeletedUser

It was more than one player that went into VM.Anywayz it's all good and whats the point of creating another account on here just to pass comment,i'm not hiding and it was'nt planned to decieve anyone,but now you mention it, i kinda like being anonymous in this world lol

You have just 6 posts, it is not even a decent account to stick to, here is the point:

Moral of the story: You are just too scared to become known :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7219

Over my dead body lool

you are gonna need to merge with chaos aswell if want to make that happen, with 97 members already that's just JRE250 and fwmarta you have space for, dont think its gonna be enough but good luck

So update? lol

DeletedUser8345

what happend to jre250?
is he banned or is he in vacation mode?

DeletedUser7219

Have venom gave up already?
They boost no loses in profile ...hmmm cant be correct :)
Typical when an alliance have no real alliance to attack they look good then when they confront a good one the truth is shown lol

DeletedUser

Have venom gave up already?
They boost no loses in profile ...hmmm cant be correct :)
Typical when an alliance have no real alliance to attack they look good then when they confront a good one the truth is shown lol

Never will give up while i am still here and i will be back soon so watch out the monkey bites ;)

Total brag post there leaders have a lot to do and the profile is way down on the list :p Just out of interest have you taken any of these cities is it alliance pride or are you personally proud of taking a city off venom ?

DeletedUser30490

anyone still sniffing around this part of the forum?
Paros section is getting really boring

DeletedUser41456

u don't play anymore that's why it's boring for you...the world is fun atm..unless you're in ro simming ..

the rest of us are making moves...forum needs more participants ....and less "warnings"..as i've gotten a few...(cough cough pushy :))..heh.

DeletedUser

ok i will do a top 6 for now:-

1. Black Legion:- With venom now declaring war on truce.. the opportunity for BL has arrived finally. We are now seeing the attacking Black Legion which was defensive just few months ago.. taking an aggressive role and taking a lot of cities per day like never before.

2 Truculence:- Taking NSS into them was a hard choice.. they get some good players but they also had the risk of running into a war with VEnom.. They took the risk and made the world fun. anyway taking a lot of hammering from both Bl and Venom is too hard for them to bear atm and are now loosing a lot of cities.. though most of the cities lost are of Ex NSS members which are also given the location is hard for them to defend.. what is most interesting to me is that i found their DBp gain is significantly low compared to the cities they have lost.. Are the Ex NSS members not getting enough support.. or is it some kind of truce tactics to make a comeback.. whatever it is but the comeback part is a little difficult as i find a some of their best players in vac mode.. and they really need the fire power of those.

3 Venom 2.0:- wow hard to say anything about them.. they had been in war with almost every alliance of the server, so it is not surprising to see them doing good in this war also as the experiences they had gained from earlier wars is helping them a lot and their top guys are delivering along with their mid players too..

4 Victores:- Been quiet for some time.. now that their top attacker Zama is back and some relief with Venom focusing on truce this might be their time to show that yeah they are still playing this game.

5 Redwood Originals:- well loosing a lot of cities, the co-ordination is bad among them and this has led to a bitter taste in their mouth with a lot of players leaving.. and B&S fully capitalizing the Moment and taking cities without any mercy.. i think their leaders need to give some thought how to raise the morale and prevent further loss of both players and cities.

6:-Bones and Skulls:- totally fierce and showing no mercy to RO.. will take more cities in near future.. good fight guys..

Note:- this is sas personal view point so if you have any discrepancies with it, u are welcome to put your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

2 Truculence:- Taking NSS into them was a hard choice.. they get some good players but they also had the risk of running into a war with VEnom.. They took the risk and made the world fun. anyway taking a lot of hammering from both Bl and Venom is too hard for them to bear atm and are now loosing a lot of cities.. though most of the cities lost are of Ex NSS members which are also given the location is hard for them to defend.. what is most interesting to me is that i found their DBp gain is significantly low compared to the cities they have lost.. Are the Ex NSS members not getting enough support.. or is it some kind of truce tactics to make a comeback.. whatever it is but the comeback part is a little difficult as i find a some of their best players in vac mode.. and they really need the fire power of those.
Definitely isn't a tactic :) I think the amount of revolt's on our cities at any time has something to do with it. I wouldn't say it's too much to bear either. Remember how Venom 2.0 was going at the start of that war. We aren't going anywhere soon that's for sure.

DeletedUser41456

I think i agree with your rankings sas...and all points you made about each..

.....also good point by PrettySure...it's always that initial wave that hurts the most...usually you adjust and play from there...too many strong players in Tru for them to give up...or not adjust

DeletedUser

Been long time since i last did my review.. once again i have placed my hands on the keyboard and thinking of putting down my thoughts here.. this time only top 5( i am getting lazy :p )

1 Black Legion:- now with situation favoring them and being the top alliance they had proved to everyone that they can do both offense and defense effectively. last few weeks they performed a lot of offense against a much turtled up truce and with good success. now with 44 completely under control( before was but now the threat has decreased a lot) have eyes set up towards 54.. with truce getting demoralized i think they will do good.

2 Victores:- a lot of players ghosted but still managed to stay put in 2nd place.. very nice defense.. last few ops against them by venom has shown their capability with some of them over crossing 100k dbp in a single day. their offensive power has decreased many fold and if this goes on sooner or later they might loose more players getting bored of.

3 Venom 2.0 :- hard hitting as ever.. with people getting mail from leaders that u guys are getting too much offensive and we are loosing cities due to this (wow i disclosed some internal things :p sorry.. u may say it as whistle blower policy :D :D ) constantly doing 2 ops per week.. wow man this is really incredible :D :D great leadership and nice recovery and good plans are imo allowing this to happen.

4 Truculence :- loosing the battle of attrition against Bl and venom to some extent. 5 top players just ghosted. dont know what happen but i fear some internal conflict but only truce can tell.. all players are great and good guys.. hate to see them them ghosted (personal point.. u can skip that part ) now their only choice i think is to gain some more allies or they will loose this war. i an sure their leadership is also thinking the same and we will see some change in policy hopefully.

5 Bones and Skulls:- hardcore underrated many dont even consider them but if u close your eye u will be sorry later.. constantly taking cities from victories.. turtled up victories.. that alone should give them some nice credit. good work guys..

My thoughts on this world:-
Best world i have ever played. every time i see a shift in power.. it get neutralized soon and the balance is restored.. top 4 alliance all are best and u cant take cities easily from them. this has shown in the past how alliance had to team up together to go against other.. it was never one sided. the politics i see in the world is almost that of real world.. each alliance is power hungry and want to win the world and not giving up how much the situation is against them.

Over and out

Disclaimer:- all the points made in the top are personal view of the poster. if u disagree anything u are welcome to put forward your point.

DeletedUser15581

agree with most of it, won't care to list out where not. +rep for caring to write it all

DeletedUser44444

2 Victores:- a lot of players ghosted but still managed to stay put in 2nd place.. very nice defense.. last few ops against them by venom has shown their capability with some of them over crossing 100k dbp in a single day. their offensive power has decreased many fold and if this goes on sooner or later they might loose more players getting bored of.

victores not get bored and for that stay good friends from BV.

Black Legion And Venom 2.0 are merged
Bones and Sculls
Erys

Oters names dont remember...lol

all those alliances will leave to the end but the end is allways starange ... so here can be changes
but for me sad is the world have too meny players who leaved us all,including BV ,just to play an other world...stupity,,,but what to do..

DeletedUser44444

victores not get bored and for that stay good friends from BV.

Black Legion And Venom 2.0 are merged
Bones and Sculls
Erys

Oters names dont remember...lol

all those alliances will leave to the end but the end is allways starange ... so here can be changes
but for me sad is the world have too meny players who leaved us all,including BV ,just to play an other world...stupity,,,but what to do..

Sry dont seed nothing about the mighty one Black Venom.

They are number one and stay there...

DeletedUser15581

only if winning the world meant cities points and BP :p

still worried about a trick in someone's sleeve for the wonders stage

DeletedUser44444

only if winning the world meant cities points and BP :p

still worried about a trick in someone's sleeve for the wonders stage

ouuyee...same is here...2 times not got the win chause this...without win in grepolis still... and this is my biggest fear ...

DeletedUser41456

ouuyee mad respect homie u and ephe make this interesting..the rest are garbage.

real talk.

Do i feel bad about our dominance? no...

I trace back to when this alliance was struggling...

real solders made their moves...real soldiers pushed thru...real soldiers made real fights and did not have joint skype chats ...etc etc....