Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

yes, that's right - you lot are going to be lucky enough to have me (attempt to persist in) doing the stats for this world! :cool:

if everything goes according to plan i'll update this roughly once a week, possibly give or take a few days at times. yeah i know it's early and some ppl aren't out of BP yet, etc. but i'm impatient so here it is :p

also, movements in ABP and average can obv only start with my next update.

rank... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement) ........ members (movement)

1.. Permanent Ban ................. 6735 (-) ............. 34.4 (-) .............................. 197 (-)
2.. Last Fallen Nation .............. 1205 (-) .............. 7.6 (-) ............................... 158 (-)
3.. Protogenoi ........................ 1104 (-) .............. 21.2 (-) .............................. 52 (-)
4.. The Olympians.................... 964 (-) ............... 6.6 (-) ............................... 145 (-)
5.. Memento Mori .................... 698 (-) ............... 22.5 (-) ............................. 31 (-)
6.. Massive Rhinoceros Army ... 482 (-) ............... 1.2 (-) ............................... 411 (-)
7.. L and H ............................. 448 (-) ............... 89.6 (-) ............................. 5 (-)
8.. Leviathan The Serpent ........ 255 (-) ............... 12.1 (-) ............................. 21 (-)
9.. Rise of Evil ......................... 172 (-) ............... 10.8 (-) ............................. 16 (-)
10. The Enlightened ................. 133 (-) ............... 5.1 (-) ............................... 26 (-)
11. The Stooges ...................... 85 (-) ................. 28.3 (-) ............................. 3 (-)
12. Immortals ......................... 76 (-) ................. 25.3 (-) ............................. 3 (-)

best in each category is bolded

thumbs up for the week to nobody yet!
Skype-emoticons-48-yes.png

thumb down for the week goes to nobody yet!
Skype-emoticons-49-no.png

some alliances with really low member counts in there, i would expect them to fall out of the top 12 before next time simply because of their numerical disadvantage. that's what i get for doing the ABP stats early i guess :p

EDIT: durm, icanhaz stiky pl0x?

DeletedUser

nice, Pythag is doing the maths and stats.... this will be class. Good effort mate

L and H looking like they that they had some nice interesting battles on there island good effort guys, also PB doing well which was expected and also well done to all the rest, Hopefully we will get a few good battles going on soon in this world. Should be a good bit of fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

L and H is killing all the Permanent Ban in their islands so easy =)

DeletedUser20429

I'm in pyths alliance yay I get to play with a mod lol

DeletedUser

Thanks Pythagorus for make this post. It's a very good idea, because it shows better the player's quality.
Well, it's true that some Permanent Ban gave us some points and it means that they are in the same island of us and that they have troops. Im really happy having these kind of players close to me, I wont be bored hehe :)

DeletedUser

fiesting is showing the way as he had promised earlier.. will be good to see his movement...

DeletedUser

PB territory. Not going to be easy.

PB territory. Everybody have been recruited xD. Not going to be boring =) hahaha

They are very funny threaten me by in-game message xD

They dont know that we have 12 or 13 spys/dobleagent inside the ally xDDDD

Will be very funny.

DeletedUser

they're a MRA, but a good MRA.

+999999999

Exactly that, You are absolutely RIGHT.

The problem is... they think that 200 people against 1 is a proof of valor, I dont think so :) It's a proof of fear.

It's very funny to see that, anybody told me NOTHING like "I can defeat you easy ALONE", all of them only say to me "WE ALL CAN DEFEAT YOU", and after that, they say "we are the champions in all the worlds, blablabla...".

I dont know what will happen in 1 week or 1 month but I'm sure of this "Permanent Ban" are cowards, massive and bad players using a lot of farming players (+190) to make their plans.

I'm tired to see that and fight against 200 or 300 people, they all say the same things, think the same one and another, and everybody runs when a good player(like my friends or me) appears in front of them, running and screaming to get more people to fight...

Learn to play at once!

DeletedUser12571

+999999999

Exactly that, You are absolutely RIGHT.

The problem is... they think that 200 people against 1 is a proof of valor, I dont think so :) It's a proof of fear.

It's very funny to see that, anybody told me NOTHING like "me alone can defeat you easy", all of them only say to me "WE ALL CAN DEFEAT YOU", and after that, they say "we are the champions in all the worlds, blablabla...".

I dont know what happen in 1 week or 1 month but I'm sure of this "Permanent Ban" are cowards, massive and bad players using a lot of farming players (+190) to make their plans.

I'm tired to see that and fight against 200 or 300 people, they all say the same things, think the same one and another, and everybody runs when a good player(like my friends or me) appears in front of them, running and screaming to get more people to fight...

Learn to play at once!
This is a team game though. Maybe PB are holding a few dwellers, and maybe they need to kick some members. I'm sure their leaders are aware of that.

You have an alliance of 5 members with 12/13 spies in PB (why you have 12 instead of just 1 I don't know - they sound like cowards). It's great to brag that 1 on 1 you could beat them, but if the game were of a dog-eat-dog concept, alliances would not exist.

DeletedUser

This is a team game though. Maybe PB are holding a few dwellers, and maybe they need to kick some members. I'm sure their leaders are aware of that.

You have an alliance of 5 members with 12/13 spies in PB (why you have 12 instead of just 1 I don't know - they sound like cowards). It's great to brag that 1 on 1 you could beat them, but if the game were of a dog-eat-dog concept, alliances would not exist.

If you are spy, you are usually only doing so in fear of being attacked.

Sorry, but who are the cowards in such case ? .......

We will wait and see what happens Fiesting, u seem to question our leadership, Socrates etc, well they have made a good enough start so far, and im certain we will come up trumps.

But then again, the world is young, far too young to be bragging about beating an alliance, Bp ended yesterday, after all.

DeletedUser8969

i'm not worried about him. he's spent enormous amounts of gold so far and claims he's better than players who haven't spend even a fraction of that amount. i'm sure i've mentioned before that credit card players love to talk but when your skill comes out of your wallet how long can that last?

he's even PM'd me about possibly joining PB so he's showing poor judgment flaming his possible future teammates.

if he keeps this up his bank roll won't save him. i've already today had 6 or 7 people in PB approach me asking to have him as their first target. at any rate he'll be dancing the flamenca in a few days trying to dodge the incomings as we begin to get seaworthy.

DeletedUser

I understand the teamplay concept, in fact, Im always the leader of my allies but I never take two HUNDRED people to cover my personal quality as a individual player.

Think about this two examples, what is better?

- A big team with good teamplay but BAD individual quality, dedication, inteligent in-game situations, bad personal tactics, dont farm anybody, never attack, never get nothing individual.

- A big team with teamplay and the opposite than the other team. GOOD players together.

I think about it, in this type of game, a player has diferents features:

-Free time avaiable.
-Game knowledge.
-How to get gold(YOU CAN GET GOLD FOR FREE, NOT PAYING)
-Internal tactics in city and constructions to grow up faster.
-Individual skills to farm more than the rest.
-Individual coordinating attacks.
-Teamplay coordination.
-Teamplay tactics(if you are the leader)

I think, those are the best features that we all have when we play this game.

Then, I can understand that people needs to feel that they are the best when they individually are in ranking less than top 50, they need to do something to cover all the others features, therefore they must to get a lot of people like them to try to get together the same quality than another better player, and then "fight!". Ok, I understand that.

But, I dont understand why this people say "we are the best" after that. You, 200 people are the best against... one? Sorry? Omg?

Im really wored about this situation in this game because it raves the real individual quality of a player.

Then, PLEASE, if you(anybody) wanna say "Im the best", "Im powerful", "Im ranked 1 in one server with my superally recruiting everybody in the game", please, please, think 1 second about it, you are NOT the best, you are a normal player trying to have fun in a game, NO MORE. I respect that players deeply, I love to teach people to play better, but not the other people.

Sorry for my really bad english, I've done my best :S

i've already today had 6 or 7 people in PB approach me asking to have him as their first target. at any rate he'll be dancing the flamenca in a few days trying to dodge the incomings as we begin to get seaworthy.

xDDDDDD

I'll be happy to see that :D I love the defensive points hahaha! ^_^

DeletedUser15834

I think you sorely underestimate things.
Just because an alliance has plenty of players doesnt mean it is a weak alliance.
I have played with and against many of the players in PB and I can tell you one thing they may not have 200 top notch players but there are certainly a large portion of them that are top quality.
It seems to me like you have talked yourself into a hole and will now try to use the excuse that is only because they have a large number of players that you will be taken out.
A lot of those guys there are perfectly capable of taking almost any player out in a 1 on 1 scenario.
Im sure as things progress the fat shall be trimmed and a lean fighting machine shall emerge.

DeletedUser

Okay. I will now pick at your points:

1) 'A big team with good teamplay but BAD individual quality, dedication, inteligent in-game situations, bad personal tactics, dont farm anybody, never attack, never get nothing individual'

By this I imagine that you are referencing the alliance Permanent ban. Well, your accusation is very Bold Fiesting and i hope you can live up too your words. Claiming that an alliance has BAD individual this early in the server, is well, idiotic.

I would like to list individual names, however, i believe the list is too long to name all of the exceptional players in permanent ban.

Also, would it hurt for you to examine Grepolis stats once in a while ? Perhaps then you may gain insight into who is/was/will be a great player in this world.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Grepolis+stats

(Although bear in mind Grepostats is not conclusive)

2. 'if you(anybody) wanna say "Im the best", "Im powerful", "Im ranked 1 in one server with my superally recruiting everybody in the game", please, please, think 1 second about it, you are NOT the best, you are a normal player trying to have fun in a game, NO MORE.'

Excuse me, this whole phrase cries hypocrite !

Need i remind you that as little as 2/3 days ago you where asking who the best player in Greplis.net is, because you know the top dog on the Spanish server ??

Whom, i can only assure you re referencing yourself... Dude, cm'on.

DeletedUser

I'll let Pyth do all his clever stats, but there have been a few changes :p

FJvOJ.png