Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser8969

if PB and TVG team up, this world is screwed again by mergers and stuff.
Can't you all play, creating an alliance and go for it.
Competition is the key, not playing 'nancy in the kitchen' cooking together
what's wrong with you guys/sissies

proto is already pacted with TVG. i didn't know that was a secret.

DeletedUser

The playing field becomes a bit more even. Don't really think it was anywhere near a survival move. Will it be hard for PB to deal with an alliance of a similar size? Maybe a tinge of anxiety may be starting to show? Thought PB would appreciate being able to take on an alliance from a similar starting point, rather than just expecting everyone to lay down to them. This world just became a lot more interesting place. Could it be the rise of the planet of the Apes?

lol i am so scared, i dunno how im gonna prepare for anything like this..
i noticed the change right away and grepo will never be the same..

fact is, if u have worked with other alliances before, it doesnt make much difference if u merge or if u r just allies. still the same, just makes u look bigger in points.

DeletedUser

idk what proub is but that's 140 members across 4 oceans, thats 35 members per ocean half the size of Proto, our total member number is irrelevant since our o45 and o34 members are too far away to participate in the war. Taking into account that proto are properly allied with everyone who isn't us and we don't use pacts it fair to say their arsenal is 3-4 times our size so does it make sense to say it isn't proub at all when invading a area of 60.

Pretty much all of the pre-zeta servers noob servers filled with overrated alliances that use diplomacy and can't finish off alliances hence they have some of the olderst alliance in the game still playing in them. I would say Phenomenon and GrepoHugs are the only alliances that belong in the top 10 alliances in grepo from those servers. Take The Enlightened for example running the show on epsilon for so long yet to make a dent here, coincidence? or the newer servers simply play at a higher level than they are used to. Of course there are good players from those servers like enga,sal,devils and DK but this is an alliance vs. alliance game so all that matters is how good the alliances are.

Wow!! You sitting inside our chats m8? Read our forums? You sure know a lot about us, its like you were right here with us. :O First, I've been with Nickossa since the first day Of Protogenoi, before this world. He dosnt use spies. He dosnt use training alliances or Academy's. And he rarely Pacts/Naps with other alliances. I can assure you this is all true, as I wouldn't be in a allaince or with a Founder that did. ;) You'd think you could find something to be happy about, like a allaince that is right in your face giving you some fight. :p Instead you try to convince people that the big allaince is really small, and the small allaince is really big. HaHa!!
I really dont post much, but I do like to read a few threads like this 1, which I enjoy. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser8969

25i6hqp.jpg

this pretty much says it all.

DeletedUser

Death Dealers!!! We only have 15 members so not really fair....lol but whatever.

DeletedUser

Was that calculated by city or what? PB's 6944.0568 ABP's/person * 70 people is less than 500k ABPs total, which isn't close to correct. Soc and gpax have over that amount each

DeletedUser

Those numbers are "attack points per player" between 4/19 to 4/26

And in my opinion, it doesn't "say it all", Socrates; it does show that PB dominated in attacking this last week. But I think you are also dominating in team members in Vacation Mode too.

DeletedUser

Was that calculated by city or what? PB's 6944.0568 ABP's/person * 70 people is less than 500k ABPs total, which isn't close to correct. Soc and gpax have over that amount each
Its attack points per player during the last week..

DeletedUser

Two little rim alliances beating every alliance except PB??
it's a lot easier for alliances with low member counts to have high averages, since they only need 8 (or however many) players to be performing well to keep the average up. when you have more members, as soon as the whole alliance is not pulling their weight your average tends to be dragged down.

with that in mind,
Those numbers are "attack points per player" between 4/19 to 4/26

And in my opinion, it doesn't "say it all", Socrates; it does show that PB dominated in attacking this last week. But I think you are also dominating in team members in Vacation Mode too.
if PB have as many in VM as you are suggesting and are still, as an alliance (including all of the members in VM who are not gaining any ABPs), raking in ABPs at almost double the rate of anybody else... wow, that is superiority at a whole new level!

DeletedUser24321

if PB have as many in VM as you are suggesting and are still, as an alliance (including all of the members in VM who are not gaining any ABPs), raking in ABPs at almost double the rate of anybody else... wow, that is superiority at a whole new level!

That might be true. You're neglecting the fact that a lot of people were fighting PB. I'll speak for myself now, with most of the PB around me on VM a lot of targets disappeared. This automatically means less ABP for me.

DeletedUser

with most of the PB around me on VM a lot of targets disappeared. This automatically means less ABP for me.
direct consequence of being pacted with everybody other than PB perhaps? i have no idea really, but if that's not the case then there are always other places to get ABP if you are aggressive enough (that part i do know for a fact :p)

DeletedUser

Agreed you can always find bp if you really want to. Just have to expand your search radius a bit and maybe cut some pacts if you have any.

DeletedUser8969

That might be true. You're neglecting the fact that a lot of people were fighting PB. I'll speak for myself now, with most of the PB around me on VM a lot of targets disappeared. This automatically means less ABP for me.

you were losing pretty badly when those folks on VM were still around. most if not all of your abps are from inactives and internals. i have more abps than your entire alliance.

it speaks volumes that your highest point player has been begging for a week to be let back into PB after he turned traitor and left the alliance.

yeah. i'd say you guys are doing great.

oh+ok+my+last+statement+just+seemed+a+bit+sarcastic+_fd6be345ad553078af269906ff3f751e.jpg

DeletedUser24321

This message makes no sense without the removed ones. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator: