Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

TD are trying our best not to look like noobs :p

I'm glad to see my BFFs back up there, LFN :D

DeletedUser

Shame you didn't wait another night Pythag, our ABP just shot up by another 5K after our last offensive. Four more cities in the bag.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Family waits for no man, except a man who forces his family to wait for him.

DeletedUser5061

Permanent Ban -- 1033416
+ Good alliance, stable leadership and lots of players that get it.
- Lack of skulls, the profile and the name makes it a wolf in sheep's clothing, missed a trick there I feel.

Protogenoi 337406
+ Some really active players and the right amount of spread for their size.
- Wastemanz.

The Varangian Guard 312808
+ Looks like a good alliance and most likely gonna prove to be PB's main competition in the long run.
- Rim alliance

Snoops Troops
+ No real competition so they have time to learn the game.
- Rim alliance and too spread out

The Enlightened 206153
+ Experience in diplomacy I assume.
- The experience is from a noob server called epsilon.

Legion of Achilles 129593
+ have potential to do well at the latter stages if they have the stability.
- Rim Alliance

RP Global Ltd.
+
- clearly noobs

Tartarus Rising
+
- They were an academy for proto I assume.

The Stand 112512
+
- PB to the left VG to the right and they are teaming up wastemanz.

The Detached 95766
+
- woteva irelevant

The Association 95318
+
- woteva irelevant

Last Fallen Nation
+
- woteva irelevant noobs

DeletedUser21270

Nothing to do with us, we do not have academies

Wastemanz? whats that mean LoL

And who is teaming up with who?

wasteman/z
A boy that is worthless and has no reason to be living, can also be very stupid and selfcentered.

DeletedUser

wasteman/z
A boy that is worthless and has no reason to be living, can also be very stupid and selfcentered.

Ha ha So what Daizan is saying Proto are worthless and have no reason to living, or is that personal attack on a member. Well eitherway he must have some serious issues and maybe needs to check himself in future before saying stuff like that. Personally i feel it disgusting and disrespectful remark to call someone that but i suppose the saying goes "takes one to know one" :p

DeletedUser23413

Permanent Ban -- 1033416
Tartarus Rising
+
- They were an academy for proto I assume.

The Stand 112512
+
- PB to the left VG to the right and they are teaming up wastemanz.

If we still were Tartarus Rising, we would be No 3 world wide.
Nice to meet you here, guys!

DeletedUser

If we still were Tartarus Rising, we would be No 3 world wide.
Nice to meet you here, guys!

And what good does it make you if you are 3rd? Its not how high in the ranks you are that says how good you are.

DeletedUser23413

Definitely not. Just wanted to mention the 2 alliances were actually 1.

DeletedUser5061

Wastemanz is my new nickname for Protogenoi, like CoS was cow and Nemesis were sisies,
Protogenoi are wastemanz!!

Wastemanz are people that talk bare breeze but aint worth sh*t, I feel this is a appropriate name for your alliance because you guys are always on about how you are taking the fight to pb when the truth is we are invading your ocean and bringing the fight to you. Your alliance is not worth it's status on this server as the second best alliance because you guys are just a turtle alliance that is only still here because you were not in PB's starting oceans and have been sticking to your ocean without really expanding out. Anyone can turtle in this game it doesn't make them good certainly not something to have an ego about, when you guys start taking down alliances and start invading other oceans instead of just pwning on your own inactives in your own backyard you's will be worth something in this game 'til than you shall remain wastemanz aka. The Goldie-lot

and don't start with your usual victim propaganda and make it out like you think its a disgusting and disrespectful remark when clearly like me you think the use of the wastemanz in this scenario is funny...

Wastemanz? whats that mean LoL

Ha ha So what Daizan is saying Proto are worthless

wastemanz!!

DeletedUser

Permanent Ban -- 1033416
+ Good alliance, stable leadership and lots of players that get it.
- Lack of skulls, the profile and the name makes it a wolf in sheep's clothing, missed a trick there I feel.

an 140 memeber alliance can be a lot proub when invading the area of a 60 one

The Enlightened 206153
+ Experience in diplomacy I assume.
- The experience is from a noob server called epsilon.
i lol'd again here too;-)so you mean your crew has players like enga,sal,devils and DK?
excuse me Dai but if you wanna talk about kid servers think of Xi next time;-)
i bet there was not even a moderate competition over there...

DeletedUser

i lol'd again here too;-)so you mean your crew has players like enga,sal,devils and DK?

And neither can a 107 alliance knowing that they support them in anyway they can ;)

Welll if you where there competition i can put the money on the table that you would be wiped within a day or so...

DeletedUser5061

idk what proub is but that's 140 members across 4 oceans, thats 35 members per ocean half the size of Proto, our total member number is irrelevant since our o45 and o34 members are too far away to participate in the war. Taking into account that proto are properly allied with everyone who isn't us and we don't use pacts it fair to say their arsenal is 3-4 times our size so does it make sense to say it isn't proub at all when invading a area of 60.

Pretty much all of the pre-zeta servers noob servers filled with overrated alliances that use diplomacy and can't finish off alliances hence they have some of the olderst alliance in the game still playing in them. I would say Phenomenon and GrepoHugs are the only alliances that belong in the top 10 alliances in grepo from those servers. Take The Enlightened for example running the show on epsilon for so long yet to make a dent here, coincidence? or the newer servers simply play at a higher level than they are used to. Of course there are good players from those servers like enga,sal,devils and DK but this is an alliance vs. alliance game so all that matters is how good the alliances are.