Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

WoW Dai you are a complete doughnut ain't you... if you guys were so good you would have taken the ocean and rim us all but guess what you ain't, call us what you like because the same can be said for your alliance. we doing pretty ok and if you guys wanna come on here and call us names, we will be fighting ingame. I love how you think taking inactive players out is like a holy victory. Not saying it isn't loss to us, as it is but seriously more than half your conquest are inactive players against proto... If you think your so amazing why don't you came at me? and don't make excuses

DeletedUser

idk what proub is but that's 140 members across 4 oceans, thats 35 members per ocean half the size of Proto, our total member number is irrelevant since our o45 and o34 members are too far away to participate in the war. Taking into account that proto are properly allied with everyone who isn't us and we don't use pacts it fair to say their arsenal is 3-4 times our size so does it make sense to say it isn't proub at all when invading a area of 60.

Pretty much all of the pre-zeta servers noob servers filled with overrated alliances that use diplomacy and can't finish off alliances hence they have some of the olderst alliance in the game still playing in them. I would say Phenomenon and GrepoHugs are the only alliances that belong in the top 10 alliances in grepo from those servers. Take The Enlightened for example running the show on epsilon for so long yet to make a dent here, coincidence? or the newer servers simply play at a higher level than they are used to. Of course there are good players from those servers like enga,sal,devils and DK but this is an alliance vs. alliance game so all that matters is how good the alliances are.

well about the two alliances you refered i have no picture,but once an alliance has its top players with more than 10 cities each then the war will be lost by the one who has the less inactives(i believe you agree with that) otherwise it will be a war of breaking sieges for months,and wont be a clear picture of the winning team and the loosing one..

**and in epsilon i wasnt part of Seriously Enlightened,i just met Mik in Athens and joined him in corinth as Athens is really a kid-server and got bored there in the 1st month..

DeletedUser5061

WoW Dai you are a complete doughnut ain't you...

I am
emoticon-00144-nod.gif
krispy de la kreme.

DeletedUser

hahaha well says it all then... bet you are cream filled aswell :D

DeletedUser

Pretty much all of the pre-zeta servers noob servers filled with overrated alliances that use diplomacy and can't finish off alliances hence they have some of the olderst alliance in the game still playing in them. I would say Phenomenon and GrepoHugs are the only alliances that belong in the top 10

Lol. Grepohugs did use a ton of diplomacy, they are a poor example of that. They have probably gone through more merges than any other alliance in Gamma. Do your research before making a claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

Ugh. Street talk in Grepo blood. Are you dizzy bruv?

Lol. Grepohugs did use a ton of diplomacy, they are a poor example of that. They have probably gone through more merges than any other alliance in Gamma. Do you research before making a claim.

Yeah. They're a magnet for Pacts. No lie. *poor SandM having to merge into that.

DeletedUser

Lol. Grepohugs did use a ton of diplomacy, they are a poor example of that. They have probably gone through more merges than any other alliance in Gamma. Do your research before making a claim.

I was in grepohugs like 3 days after the beginning of the world- we had no diplomacy. The only time GH went down-hill was when Eclipse left, before then there is no denying the force we had :)

No diplomacy either, only with S&M :heh:

DeletedUser7213

I was in grepohugs like 3 days after the beginning of the world- we had no diplomacy. The only time GH went down-hill was when Eclipse left, before then there is no denying the force we had :)

How long was you with them as Sereton? :heh:

DeletedUser

You mean when Eclipse went inactive, and I think merging with SM is diplomacy. Even then, I never saw anything extraordinary from them, though they were given such high respect. Nobody could give me a good answer about why they should be regarded so highly.

DeletedUser

if PB and TVG team up, this world is screwed again by mergers and stuff.
Can't you all play, creating an alliance and go for it.
Competition is the key, not playing 'nancy in the kitchen' cooking together
what's wrong with you guys/sissies

DeletedUser

Who said we will team up?

DeletedUser

They were talking about alliances in a different world, believe me, PB is not teaming up with anyone and (supposedly) proto is not either.

DeletedUser5061

They were talking about alliances in a different world, believe me, PB is not teaming up with anyone and (supposedly) proto is not either.

LOL proto had a pact with everyone that's why you never used to see them take cities off any of the other big alliances.

So nick how does it feel to have to tuck your tails in between your legs and merge with aother alliance in order to survive after all your big talk? now don't make excuses admit Protogenoi wasn't good enough to take on PB that's why you had to do it.

I give credit where it's due and that's why I was complimentary towards TVG not because they are friends/allies of PB. I think soc and milos are doing exactly that "just going for it" win or lose do it on our terms by ourselves.

DeletedUser

hahaha i still have full control of my alliance and i felt like a name change to something more appropriate, and in all respects to be honest we took 3 cities off you yesterday before changing the name, and now i have a few more players i can grow. I dunno what goes on in your head but it makes no difference to me... I do like your spin of things though its pretty funny. :D

TE was always gunna join me as i helped them as much my own alliance... but see it however you want my little creme puff. ;)

DeletedUser

Haha only being how you are being towards me! maybe if you you were less arrogant and disrespectful in your post, maybe you would get a nicer answer! Swings and roundabouts my friend ;)

DeletedUser5061

Haha only being how you are being towards me! maybe if you you were less arrogant and disrespectful in your post, maybe you would get a nicer answer! Swings and roundabouts my friend ;)

I am not arrogant at all, I never once said anything about me and very rarely have I commented on how good or bad i think PB are, that one time I commented on PB was because I was giving my personal thoughts on the top 12 alliances and was looking at it objectively, I said they were good alliance because they are growing at a faster rate than everyone and doing it while spread across four oceans this early in the game when they still have players on single cities.

I think your ego and lack of respect for other people's opinions is the reason why you perceive my comments to be arrogant and disrespectful. I have nothing against wastemanz as an alliance I just don't think they are very good, certainly not to the extent they think they are, the reason for that is all I see is a turtle alliance with a megalomaniac that recruits every active player around them and conquers to create strongholds to better defend themselves rather be the aggressor, now if I am wrong that's ignorance on my part not arrogance.

DeletedUser

And i never say PB aren't good, they are in all honesty an Amazing bunch of guys that are lead well by in all honesty an exceptional leader. They are by far a super power in this world, and because of that we must play alittle more defensive than expected and have had to adapt and play alittle unothardox to what i and the rest of use are use to, but megolmaniac and wastemanz... wow that is ignorant and arrogance to be honest mate.

I do not disrespect your opinion or anyone else but when when you say what you did, what kinda reply would you expect from me. Come On Dai you are a good player and we all know it and so are most of your alliance but really do you need to rip on others to make your self feel better.

DeletedUser

So nick how does it feel to have to tuck your tails in between your legs and merge with aother alliance in order to survive after all your big talk? now don't make excuses admit Protogenoi wasn't good enough to take on PB that's why you had to do it.

The playing field becomes a bit more even. Don't really think it was anywhere near a survival move. Will it be hard for PB to deal with an alliance of a similar size? Maybe a tinge of anxiety may be starting to show? Thought PB would appreciate being able to take on an alliance from a similar starting point, rather than just expecting everyone to lay down to them. This world just became a lot more interesting place. Could it be the rise of the planet of the Apes?