Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

hello funs of grepo i am Byzantine Emperor of Jaguar Warriors and i'll update this once a week.

movements in ABP and average will start with my next update.

rank... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement) ........ members (movement)

1.. The Trolls ...................2043 (-)................. 65.9 (-) .............................. 31 (-)
2.. Jaguar Warriors................651 (-) .............. 15.1 (-) ............................... 43 (-)
3.. Legion of Death ..............582 (-) .............. 8.1 (-) .............................. 71 (-)
4.. Legends.........................562 (-) ............... 7.3 (-) ............................... 76 (-)
5.. Sunshine Social Club ........516 (-) ............... 17.7 (-) ............................. 29 (-)
6.. R4GE..............................497 (-) ............... 10.3 (-) ............................... 48 (-)
7.. Blackbeard.......................397 (-) ..............66.1 (-) ............................. 6 (-)
8.. Brothers of Truth .............374 (-) ............... 3.2 (-) ............................. 114 (-)
9.. The Mafia .......................197 (-) ............... 32.8 (-) ............................. 6 (-)
10. The Myrmidons ................144 (-) ............... 9 (-) ............................... 16 (-)
11. Titans of Tarturus ............141 (-) .................1.3 (-) .............................101 (-)
12. Conniption Notice .............141 (-) ................. 2.6 (-) ............................. 54 (-)

thumbs up for the week to nobody yet! (F)
thumb down for the week goes to nobody yet! (SW)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(i took the idea from Pythagorus)

DeletedUser24070

LOL ^^ sorry for almost trying to hijack the thread, I thought u were with blackbeards and they just all simultaneously ghosted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

The Trolls 7166 - Real talk, they won't last or at least the stupid name won't.

Legion of Death 4678 - An MRA with good players sounds like pv but pv wasn't mra, when the going gewts tough this one is gonna fall apart, idk I just know this stuff.

R4GE 2989 - we try to recruit good people rather than good players so it takeas a bit of tym.

Brothers Of Truth 2693 - I think I have seen the leaders names in other worlds and they always make flop alliances.

Jaguar Warriors 2213 - I don't think leadership of that alliance is very stable but I don't see who on this server is going to test that anytime soon, so maybe they have 20% shot of becoming a top tier alliance on this server.

Sunshine Social Club 2160 - on a good server they would be okay at best but on a noob server I think they are little better than okay.

Spartan Legacy 1521 - doing better than Conniption Notice

Conniption Notice 1400 - LOL just read the alliance profile of these lot, they unbelievably arrogant for an alliance with less ABP than spartan alliance.

The Olympian Brotherhood - Poor Leadership

Legends - That prove to be anything but.

Chimera - I think they will be one of those alliance that is always around but never any good, otherwise known as simmers.

Titans of Troy - nothing to fear

DeletedUser18825

U+mad+bro.+BRO..+u+mad+_fb56486f79da862faed81bc4d2a0803f.png

DeletedUser23582

Jaguar Warriors 2213 - I don't think leadership of that alliance is very stable but I don't see who on this server is going to test that anytime soon, so maybe they have 20% shot of becoming a top tier alliance on this server.

First of all who are you??? :D

Have you ever checked me or Ayrya to see our experience in this game? Ohh, I forgot, you can't find Grepostats. Well, there you have: Ayrya & Marmagas. Maybe you should take a look at these stats before saying that we are "very unstable". Honestly I should stop here.... I really have no intention to hurt your feelings.

Regarding our ABP ranking, you should know that this world hasn't 7 days since it was opened and that means many players are still in BP.

Oooh... and I was tested and they won something only because I was offline ;)

DeletedUser

legion of death 4678 - an mra with good players sounds like pv but pv wasn't mra, when the going gewts tough this one is gonna fall apart, idk i just know this stuff.

:)) prepare to be disapointed...

DeletedUser22940

Yes, LoD is an MRA. Everyone, just carry on. Nothing to see here :p

DeletedUser5061

First of all who are you??? :D

Have you ever checked me or Ayrya to see our experience in this game? Ohh, I forgot, you can't find Grepostats. Well, there you have: Ayrya & Marmagas. Maybe you should take a look at these stats before saying that we are "very unstable". Honestly I should stop here.... I really have no intention to hurt your feelings.

Regarding our ABP ranking, you should know that this world hasn't 7 days since it was opened and that means many players are still in BP.

Oooh... and I was tested and they won something only because I was offline ;)

My name is daizan, it should be written on the left handside of my posts above the masked man picture and the green thing. If your question wasn't ment literally than I am someone who is posting their opinions on alliances on a forum designed for people to give their thoughts and opinions on alliances.

You throwing a hissy fit coz I said your alliance has unstable leadership is a little ironic don't ya think. My opinion was based on your leadership team as a whole not just you and Ayrya. You post your stats all you want but you are just another noob from the rims of Theta that doesn't know any better, the last one used to go aroung calling himself GrepoGod.

Your ABP ranking is poor, you making excuses for it doesn't prove me wrong. What is wrong is your understanding of "not very stable" I am pretty sure it doesn't mean "very unstable".

DeletedUser23582

you are just another noob from the rims of Theta

Are you sure you know enough to call me a "noob"???

Please, I don't want to continue this discussion with someone who has 1000 posts on the forums and doesn't show his real identity in the game.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you know enough to call me a "noob"???

Please, I don't want to continue this discussion with someone who has 1000 posts on the forums and doesn't show his real identity in the game.

He has the same in game name....

DeletedUser

Conniption Notice 1400 - LOL just read the alliance profile of these lot, they unbelievably arrogant for an alliance with less ABP than spartan alliance.

for good reason, look at their awards

DeletedUser23582

He has the same in game name....

One person with 1000 forum posts and Knossos is the first world he joined??? Please... If he really is that person, then he shouldn't even speak about. But I am sure it's just a cover story. Let's be honest: having so much forum activity (joined the forum in 2010) and being for the first time in the real game???? Come on ... Who's buying it??? :p

DeletedUser22940

One person with 1000 forum posts and Knossos is the first world he joined??? Please... If he really is that person, then he shouldn't even speak about. But I am sure it's just a cover story. Let's be honest: having so much forum activity (joined the forum in 2010) and being for the first time in the real game???? Come on ... Who's buying it??? :p

If you are going by Grepostats, you are forgetting that is you delete an account, the stats get erased over time. If I were you, I would just stop making a fool of yourself now because that is all you are doing.

How about stating your opinions on the top 12 instead of acting like a child.

DeletedUser

Also if you knew your stuff you'd know that he's one of the best players in the game. He's led some of the best alliances Grepolis has ever seen.

Also for Conniption Notice, they're being cocky because they're not here for serious they're testing out the invite system for when they join another world. I think a Hero World.

DeletedUser

Epic facepalm :)

DeletedUser24070

Yeah our members say the same thing. ^^ They go to sleep and wake up to 800 new messages on the Skype chat. Bunch of spamers trolling their own chat room we are! :pro:

DeletedUser

I truly think the Trolls and Sunshine social club will outshine many :)