Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

daizan, with all due respect, you're wrong about the trolls.

I admit, when I was in Legends looking at the alliance profile I thought "all talk" but I've been a troll for 2 days now and the leadership has inspired a confidence and loyalty that until now I haven't found on Grepolis.

Look at our leaders:

Spyder : one of our lowest points members, Q: why? A: because he's more interested in organising us into a unit and doing his job than being the number 1 ranked player on the server, not looking for personal glory he's working for the good of his alliance. To me, that's the number 1 sign of a good primary leader.

Dux: What can I say about Dux except he is simply awesome :D post a question in our forum Dux is on it in minutes with an answer, his number 1 priority is helping others in the alliance.

Don't believe the profile, Spyder's got a weird sense of humour at times, inside the alliance they're slick, well organised and professional, every member knows what they have to do and they're getting on and doing it. The forums are well maintained and organised, no messing around.

Legends was a shambles, players asking dumb questions and making it clear they had no clue. We even had a guy talking about the next world, who wanted to join it? did they fancy starting another Legends on that world? before we were even out of BP. There's none of that in Trolls, it's all focused on here, now, this server. The difference in attitude is incalculable.

Incidentally, the guy who wanted talk about the next world before BP ended is in your alliance now. ;)

DeletedUser

Very wise Ezy - a good leader usually tries to organize and not be point crazy......

DeletedUser

Lol, thanks SweetT, and might I say, you're looking very pretty in pink today. :)

DeletedUser

One person with 1000 forum posts and Knossos is the first world he joined??? Please... If he really is that person, then he shouldn't even speak about. But I am sure it's just a cover story. Let's be honest: having so much forum activity (joined the forum in 2010) and being for the first time in the real game???? Come on ... Who's buying it??? :p

You should really stop while your way behind as you are. As stated above by some when you delete a world or played in the older worlds the stats don't show. So before you get yourself in deeper than you have already managed you may want to know what you are talking about before making yourself look foolish as you already have :)

Come on ... Who's buying it??? :p

Most of us that know the "FACTS" don't need to be sold anything, we already know. He has lead some of the best in Grepo so no need for him to sell anything...Now go out and build your city for it's future owner :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

daizan, with all due respect, you're wrong about the trolls.

I admit, when I was in Legends looking at the alliance profile I thought "all talk" but I've been a troll for 2 days now and the leadership has inspired a confidence and loyalty that until now I haven't found on Grepolis.

Look at our leaders:

Spyder : one of our lowest points members, Q: why? A: because he's more interested in organising us into a unit and doing his job than being the number 1 ranked player on the server, not looking for personal glory he's working for the good of his alliance. To me, that's the number 1 sign of a good primary leader.

Dux: What can I say about Dux except he is simply awesome :D post a question in our forum Dux is on it in minutes with an answer, his number 1 priority is helping others in the alliance.

Don't believe the profile, Spyder's got a weird sense of humour at times, inside the alliance they're slick, well organised and professional, every member knows what they have to do and they're getting on and doing it. The forums are well maintained and organised, no messing around.

Legends was a shambles, players asking dumb questions and making it clear they had no clue. We even had a guy talking about the next world, who wanted to join it? did they fancy starting another Legends on that world? before we were even out of BP. There's none of that in Trolls, it's all focused on here, now, this server. The difference in attitude is incalculable.

Incidentally, the guy who wanted talk about the next world before BP ended is in your alliance now. ;)

I guess it's high time spyder got one of these right I guess, I can't promise I will be nice to another alliance's leader however I will try and refrain from scrutinizing him too much.

As for the noob that ended up in r4ge, what can I say we like take 'em in, give 'em redbull, teach 'em hadouken, let 'em loose

DeletedUser

I'm not doubting -Spyder- or Dux's skills because i know they've been good leading the alliance. Dux is just plain awesome though.

However, #1 players don't mean that they're looking for glory, only that they're awesome players. If they can both lead and be #1 then that shows signs a good leader.

I don't mean to involve other worlds but seeing as I don't have an alliance here I'm going to do so anyway :p I had an alliance in Chi where the founders are big players showing that they're both helpful and awesome. They go by the name Donpedro and Redderz(probably know him from OoC). Second one was Delphi, where my founders were also the #1 and #2 players as well as fighters. They went by the name Stonehono and ArjaaAine.

Dux is shaping up to be one of top 10 players i think. -Spyder- should end up being top 100.

DeletedUser

Lots of talk but I hope -Spyder- and Dux Vox will not ended up deleting their account just like they did in World Heraklion few weeks a go. Good luck!

DeletedUser18825

I had RL problems in Herakion, which caused me to leave. Dux Vox made a good choice to merge, and save our members.

Now, I can promise that I won't quit this world, even if I get conquered xD

To be honest, I am a slow builder, so that is why my points are low. Yes, I spend 90% of my online time doing alliance stuff. But, I still suck at growing. :)

DeletedUser

I had RL problems in Herakion, which caused me to leave. Dux Vox made a good choice to merge, and save our members.

I was in Heraklion with WP before I got tired of speed 1, the story you tell now is way off of what was being said in the Heraklion forums, so what is it...Did your players merge into RP behind your back as you stated in those forums or the story you tell now?

BTW, I believe even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile so I wish you luck here, you have a good thing going with some top notch players, so keep it going.

DeletedUser18825

I'm a blind squirrel? :p

Anyway, they merged without asking me, but I was inactive. It kind of shook me up, but now I know it was the right decision. I was getting more and more inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a bling squirrel? :p

Anyway, they merged without asking me, but I was inactive. It kind of shook me up, but now I know it was the right decision. I was getting more and more inactive.

Fair enough.

DeletedUser22940

I, for one, was part of BoA on Hera. Spyder has incredible potential. If he is saying that he is going to live up to his potential on this server, I would stop wasting time criticizing his past faults on the server and more so focus on how you plan to keep your base when he decides his alliance wants it.

Ageofmyths

Phrourach
Because his alliance is the most organized one around, right? (Sorry, had to take that jab, don't take me seriously!)

DeletedUser24070

We never claimed to be the most anything around ^^. We have a good group of core players. We promote aggressive game play. We enjoy the game. Comments made by members of our alliance about organization and forum cleanliness are their own personal opinions not the boasting of alliance leadership.

That being said I would venture to say we have an above average chance at remaining in the top 12 for a while. :pro: That is my personal opinion.

DeletedUser15946

You don't know who is daizan?? Hmmm, that is just weird.

DeletedUser

With all the worlds in this game, and all the players, I do not find it a difficult concept that 1 player hasn't heard of another, even one as famous as dazian. I've heard of him, but then we have been in some the same worlds at the same time. Perhaps Marmagas has not? Is it really that hard to imagine?

DeletedUser

Hey, lets talk more about the Top 12 ABP Alliances instead of other off topic, even though I don't even play in this world :)

DeletedUser22940

Updated. Please excuse my lack of formatting.

Rank Name Points
1 The Trolls 20104
2 Legion of Death 12707
3 Jaguar Warriors 12391
4 Brothers Of Truth 8453
5 R4GE 7543
6 Sunshine Social Club 6074
7 Titans of Troy 4801
8 Chimera 4648
9 The Olympian Brotherhood 4247
10 Spartan Legacy 3590
11 ATALANTE 3480