Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser9465

Yes, but we are such spammers... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do agree with you guys that i am impulsive and reckless ... and i think i owe you more than an apology for not thinking ahead of myself. But then again, it's a world of appearances. What would it be to take every joined/left from all alliances to check. That's why you have fingers, accounts on the forum ... to tell me and others otherwise.
You either speak your mind in the forum or ... do something and get noticed in the game directly. Attack, defend, grow points, conquer cities, W/E. Untill then ... you are still 1 city players. As i am too.
Nevertheless ... everything that i posted remains ... and i am not taking anything back. Because i still want to see the action that you gave in the other world. Actually i am looking forward to it! :D

Oh, and I want to thank you guys for animating the forum! :)

And now ... From Monday to Tuesday (with scores from yesterday actually) ... here you have the Top 12 ABP for last weeeeeeek!
+ a Surprise
Each week, apart from the TOP 12 ABP table that i am making, i will pick an alliance that maintained itself for at least one month and a half in top 12 ABP and make a graph to show their evolution in number of members and ABP/Week <ABP - Movement>
TOP 12 ABP 15.05.2012 - 21.05.2012

ksTfvI4vLsjeeBOC-Region.png

Thumbs UP this week goes to the Legion of Death and here is a graph that shows the ABP/Week evolution for LOD since it started.
ZI71nNePJ9hvdRck-Region.png
Thumbs DOWN this week goes to S.O.A.. Do i smell MRA?

Nothing much to say about this week ... top 3 attack, most of the alliances are cutting out dead roots, while others recruit. New players need a place to start too. And abouuuut that ... does anybody know some good tutorial videos that would be great for teaching purposes? While images speak a thousand words ... videos speak for themselves! :p

P.S.: + Rep if you enjoy seeing it every week! And write your naaaame! :D

DeletedUser9465

Lol... you are wrong again. I just conquered a city in Knossos 4 hours before your post so I am a grown boy now, I have 2 cities... :)

DeletedUser

Lol... you are wrong again. I just conquered a city in Knossos 4 hours before your post so I am a grown boy now, I have 2 cities... :)

Hehehe ... then COngrats are in ORDER! :)

o4f3oJ4qEMEQatvT-Region.png

DeletedUser

Hey Panda, couldn't help but notice you are "ferociously" losing cities.....

Anything wrong?

HAHAHAHA

Since you are fond of posting links to help other players, here's one for you:

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Rules#.C2.A76.29_Bots.2C_Scripts_or_Macros

Dear Coblet, if you have taken the time to verify ... dear Panda is kinda leaving us. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en35/player/3007569/colonizations. So don't pick on her losing cities.

Anyways ... OMG, your link. Is it true?!!?!?! Does that mean ... that i should stop using it with this new account!??!?! omg ... noooo ... what shall i do?!

Aaaaaand, thank you sirgaz! :)

DeletedUser

Dear Coblet, if you have taken the time to verify ... dear Panda is kinda leaving us. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en35/player/3007569/colonizations. So don't pick on her losing cities.

Anyways ... OMG, your link. Is it true?!!?!?! Does that mean ... that i should stop using it with this new account!??!?! omg ... noooo ... what shall i do?!

Aaaaaand, thank you sirgaz! :)

Ummmmmm yes zuri, "I have taken the time to verify" that Fluffy Panda is losing her cities- why did you think I posted that in the first place? And to her own alliance no less, which says a lot. Unfortunately for some reason there is a rule about discussing the reason Panda is "losing her cities", so I won't say. Care to "not say" anything about your account as well? Seems to be a lot of "it" (can't say what it is) going around this world

On a totally unrelated subject:
Funny thing about cheaters. They aren't that good at life, so they need to cheat to get ahead. But if they aren't that good at cheating either, they just get busted.

DeletedUser

On a totally unrelated subject:
Funny thing about cheaters. They aren't that good at life, so they need to cheat to get ahead. But if they aren't that good at cheating either, they just get busted.

... totally unrelated subject, of course. Thank you for sharing ... now life makes so much more sense!

DeletedUser

... totally unrelated subject, of course. Thank you for sharing ... now life makes so much more sense!

I doubt life makes much sense to you.....

Funny zuri..... your account seems to be a little "dead" also. Do you play at all, or just spend all your time trolling the forums???
Or can't you talk about that either?

LOL

DeletedUser

I doubt life makes much sense to you.....

Funny zuri..... your account seems to be a little "dead" also. Do you play at all, or just spend all your time trolling the forums???
Or can't you talk about that either?

LOL
As for if my like makes or not sense to me ... it's my own, i am responsible for it. Not you. But i feel honored for the interest you have in it. :)

Who says about not being able to talk!? I think it's you the one who keeps using subtleties to express himself. I were clear from the very start. And it's not about trolling the forums, cause i am doing the top 12 ABP;). That's what you are doing, trolling that is. Of course, while playing ... nobody is taking that away from you.

My account is dead because it is no longer mine. As i previously said .. i got banned, yes, for using illegal scripts. But it's not the first time i am saying it. Anyway ... i don't like to give up ... and as you have probably read in a recent post of mine ... i am at the moment a 1 city player.

DeletedUser

Who says about not being able to talk!? I think it's you the one who keeps using subtleties to express himself. I were clear from the very start.

I do that because I like to follow the rules, I guess you don't......
Don't ask me why that's even a rule, but I've been dinged before for discussing in the forums. You are new to this game so you probably don't know much - (even though you act like you do)

Other

Private messages

Conversations, discussions and arguments between two people should be done in private. Please use the private message system in this forum or other applications (e.g. IRC, skype, …)
Do not harass other people through use of private messages. Repeatedly spamming private messages for personal gain or to irritate other users will result in infractions. All forum rules also apply to private messages unless stated otherwise.

Do not discuss in-game bans.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/announcement.php?f=7

DeletedUser

I were knowing that ... but when i found out about it i have been warned not to ask about a certain ban, of another player. I know about mine. If something happens, as i said, full responsibility. And i figure it's just better for people that keep using these types of bots or are tempted to know exactly what happens. To discourage their use ...

Anyway. Point taken. Duly noted.

But please, don't assume that i am new to the game. If i don't show my grepostats in here that doesn't mean that everything you find about me in there is all that is!

DeletedUser

Talking about leaving the game because of RL problems is not against the rules. That is why my cities are going to the alliance. (And, yes I know that one of my cities was taken by the jags, because I was offline the whole time).

DeletedUser

TOP 12 ABP 29.05.2012 - 05.06.2012
heya chicos! I will give you fast last weeks numbers and the graph i promised, this time with Jaguar Warriors, the second alliance that stood in top 12 since the beginning using the same scales as the last graph i made.
zfLAx1wM1oPKLwoC-Region.png

Thumbs UP this week goes again to Legion of Death
Thumbs DOWN this week goes to Fate for such slow ABP/week. And they also lost players.

Jaguar Warriors since the beggining:
6jpH81Xtmuve3upI-Region.png

Sorry for not making any comments but i have to study for an exam. Wish me luck!!!But feel free to make your own comments about last week and the probable and improbable future.

+Rep if you do like it, -Rep if you don't like my comments ... but always leave a name! :) ;)

DeletedUser

Good luck! Too bad I have to spread the rep around before giving it back to you though, Zuri. I likez these posts. They are reliable and have an order that make me look forward to them.