Top 12 ABP alliances

DeletedUser9070

Being ranked #1 in BPA this early doesn't necessarily mean all that much. Though it DOES show much potential, at least.

Admittedly, I did underestimate 24F. Didn't see this much in them. We'll see how you guys do in the upcoming months of war. Should be fun to watch.

DeletedUser20688

Weh Team ranked 25th with 6 members and some of them are inactive

Get on our level

DeletedUser

What are you smoking? :p

2v021op.jpg

DeletedUser

They are ranked 107th in the points table..... and 26th in the ABP rankings....

DeletedUser30281

yeah man we are very skill full. i got meteorology as soon as possible, loving the 10% walking bonus.

DeletedUser

meteorology is a waste, it doesnt matter if it takes 10 mins or 9 mins to walk

DeletedUser11965

razer..you should have notice this guy is a troll by now xP

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure it doesn't bro. I remember researching it in a manticore city once and it didn't boost it. Unless I'm getting confused with another odd fact - that Heroic Power does nothing to boost myth power.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm fairly impressed that there isn't 1 alliance dominating the rankings. DWC, Madness and 24F are all shuffling around at the top of the ABP rankings.

DeletedUser22650

I'm pretty sure it doesn't bro. I remember researching it in a manticore city once and it didn't boost it. Unless I'm getting confused with another odd fact - that Heroic Power does nothing to boost myth power.

it 100% does work on flying units, myself and hilop have tested that before

DeletedUser

1 Death Wing Company 47573
2 Two for Flinching 45324
3 Madness 40681
4 The Empire 27291
5 EVOLUTION OF D3TH 19220
6 The Langoliers 18954
7 ChAoS 17704
8 ESPRIT DE CORPS 17201
9 Soul Destroyers 15065
10 Three for flinching 14074
11 Knights Templar 12308
12 P.O.G 12285

DeletedUser22650

its not really awesome abp on this server, purps has most of DWC's abp and they're top, an alliance with a few proper players would be steaming ahead by now

DeletedUser

Surely a more closely matched alliances is more fun than having a alliance with "proper players" steam ahead for the first 6 weeks??

DeletedUser

I agree, more fun, and more BP for everybody. There are even some MRAs that aren't doing too bad, and are coming up the rankings.