Top 12 ABP alliances

DeletedUser

Lol and i bet names like Nivar and Davesastutzman mean nothing to you. Everything is relative mate.

DeletedUser

Lol past players who would rim any of your players within days. Also try looking up Robbyn44 on grepostats, top player in Theta, has never lost a city to enemy fire. I believe any player i have mentioned is waaaayyy better than whoever you got.

(Disclaimer: Robbyn is not in 24f ;P )

DeletedUser

Who are them no ones?

Corey please..... Weh team isn't great. Having that much ABP means that you are attacking a lot only. Nothing more nothing less (It also means that you are loosing troops very fast).

DeletedUser22650

not only that i bet i could easy pick 14 players that could kane the number 1 abp spot here, without even resorting to retired players like Dragot or OKCAdonis either, id just bring in some remaining PV players currently rinsing the Belle ABP milestones :p

DeletedUser20688

You guys in your 30 man alliances can give it all the talk you want. We know who the big boys are, we are the big boys.

DeletedUser

You guys (davesastuzman, Nivar, jonorocks) are still around? What about TheMogul, Szoradrin and TrueDani2? Cool! I played a long time on Athens with you before RL took over. If you're starting up in a new world - or are interested in joining mine in Olympia, message me. It would be cool to work with you guys on a ground up world!

DeletedUser

I remember Mogul not the last 2 though.... Nivar will be joining us here in September and Jonnorocks plays this world.

DeletedUser

Davesastutzman quit, Nivar will hopefully be rejoining us soon, and i quit athens a long time ago. Which alliance were you in??
Someone want to update the top 12??

DeletedUser22650

i used to get hatemail from davesastuntman for farming him on world kappa, was he good on 2.0 then? mustve been rich :p

DeletedUser

I cant remember, i only played with him on Athens, and i remember his 320 LS nukes which were rebuilt overnight lol

DeletedUser20688

We are now ranked 11th, been dropped from 10th

Me and the guys are going to try and get our 10th back soonish :)