Strategos
ABP - Piramide of world 110 - Leontini.

Who will become the absolute ABP-king.

Objective is to collect the highest score from ABP, and this in one shot

Post your report here and become king

b89e0e0c069c3af745137de5866f6dd9.png

Author said:
Rules.

Screenshot must be clear, name of the attacker and deffender well readable as well as name city and alliance and date of the strike.

You can only be crowned king if you go to the end until it ends when the server ends. We do not reward players who give up.

Only reports accepted from players who are part of an alliance, this as an attacker and defender.
Reports such as 15 CS or 1500 LS in 1 city are not accepted, this to avoid deception.

Note: Everyone can win this award (indeed symbolic) but absolutely everyone can win it, you do not have to be a gold user to be crowned king. Team players have the most chances, if a 3k fts bunker has to be demolished everyone has their chances!

As a starter - see screenshot below - score = 1935 - post ONLY WHEN YOURS IS BIGGER !

3ae1d1bac7cf773ebac59597ac86e3b9.png

DeletedUser55976

There is just too much bps for my sheep nutz to take.

DeletedUser51423

Does it really count with a heightened senses going though? That's like using performance enhancing drugs for a pick up game in the park.. sure you look the other way, but does it really count if you win?

DeletedUser39822

Does it really count with a heightened senses going though? That's like using performance enhancing drugs for a pick up game in the park.. sure you look the other way, but does it really count if you win?

Personally I did not think it should count but since the creator of this thread and ultimately the one who decides if it should count posted his attack with Heightened Senses......I posted mine.