Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

I'm not spamming

'Shouldn't this be in the alliance forums'

How is that not spamming? It has no context with this thread which is in the right place.

You need to look at your post count (82) and mine (1675) i think i know where things go.

DeletedUser

I don't need to look at my post count, and quite frankly achilles I don't give a damn about you're post count

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I admit it, I did make a mistake. Maybe this is in the right place. I was just to quick to jump to conclusion. I can assure you though I had no intention of spamming.

DeletedUser345

I don't need to look at my post count, and quite frankly achilles I don't give a damn about you're post count

Neither do I but why try and tell me its in the wrong place when its clearly not?

DeletedUser345

I admit it, I did make a mistake. Maybe this is in the right place. I was just to quick to jump to conclusion. I can assure you though I had no intention of spamming.

Never mind lets get it back on topic.

DeletedUser5061

Kinda on topic.Are we joining world Tau, and what corner?

My vaction mode will kick in on sunday so I won't even be able to log in on monday but I wasn't planning on playing as dai anyway but I won't be playing another conquest server it's too time consuming and pi55 taking if you are an aggressive player. You have to be online to pull out yo LS/offence troops from the besieged city, you have to be online to time defence to hold the siege and worse of all you have to build bireme/defence cities to be able to hold sieges, in revolt you can just say F defence if they take my city I will just take it right back :D

+ I have no sleeping time table so if I send my CS on a 30 hour trip there is no guarantee I will be wake to time the clearance attacks, thank god in PV I have teammates whe shadow my conquests otherwise most of my conquests thus far would have failed.

For these reasons Ache if you guys join this one, I am out. Conquest is to much work and requires organisation an all that, where I was just joining absurd for a laugh. I only relised this today after someone broke one of my sieges the other day for the first time because I was unable to time the defence and now I just lost 77 LS in a besieged because I wasn't able to pull out in time (story of my life).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have joined Tau and ended up in O55. Let me know if Absurd will be on this world.

DeletedUser

Probably would be best to postpone this until the next world, then, in my eyes.

DeletedUser345

Looking at the settings it looks great and i would love to go but shame the mods are ***** (;)) and they have given no preparation for this i may join but not with Absurdity i feel.

DeletedUser

I run a 1m account in Beta i'm not superman i was the sole leader with all the burden on myself many of my best players quit the world and others were poached by other alliances in the end i decided to call it a day it is still pen to train players up for other alliances as we ahve good guides besides that alliance wasn't meant to start i joined to create a random MRA but Akademia came out.

too bad you didn't create that account yourself.

DeletedUser17157

Looking at the settings it looks great and i would love to go but shame the mods are ***** (;)) and they have given no preparation for this i may join but not with Absurdity i feel.

Mods are what? Awesome? Overworked and under-appreciated?

Or how about as much in the dark as everyone else? It is not up to the mods when or how a world starts. That decision comes from much higher up.

Status
Not open for further replies.