abuse of favor, you determine for yourself

• Thread starter DeletedUser42956
  • Start date

DeletedUser42956

One has to look down thru the reports in order to view what was spelled within these attacks to get the clear picture of it all, and done within a 3 hr window as well. 5 heroic powers spelled which is 1k mana
(copy the reports post them in a new mail and hit preview to view them)

[report]d158b8c8b8f879fc00563373508f42ef[/report]
[report]8cc3d0cf095580f76e80ee164138baee[/report]
[report]cb7db7802e5c23c6a16a78b3080d3a3b[/report]
[report]d348fc65e48df4a5d2c92f86e168e386[/report]
[report]f7ad3554b6a69e55bdd7ef9ef21471e9[/report]
[report]c032e9765285ec7513fa08592e51902a[/report]
[report]8558492668110ceaf2592400ff5cd112[/report]
[report]fa068329e98f987f0165394f61eebf94[/report]
[report]da28c5db2920c5864b5001fae54dcb8f[/report]
[report]4c298c8e9b3967f1198c7c774f5d6293[/report]
[report]d83150ffa2a51b82255af4720abd636d[/report]
[report]d38c91cd1b552499293e4c7f89cbae7d[/report]
[report]2a30660116d96db20d1ae71ccfdb477d[/report]
[report]b5d33b3185cc3e792fc1f984f0893d6d[/report]
[report]f2ce74f3d45324f1a75201fc01c0598b[/report]
[report]739c05a7d3b17fe955a5dab890c860db[/report]
[report]829026ccd6ff2ef8a4126f63c41705b2[/report]
[report]d353f063a431f13476d5098841af161d[/report]
[report]2b78ca042d33c04c0af6fb26a26381fe[/report]

Now here is the really interesting part, the siege was broke, and both of these players turned right around and came back at this same city. City protection was casted by LegionC on this city.

so we're talking 200 a pop on heroic power 5 times and city protection of another 130 from a player who pops out manticor like they are candy tarts.

1130 points in 3 hrs of athena, no freakin way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42872

Don't forget about the Attack to break the Siege.

So the wall was at Zero, 66 Manti's with Heroic Power and 10% Improve Attack, But -8 Luck VS

101 Horse
383 Hops
2081 Archer
628 Slingers
489 Swords

The report says it was a tie, You can sim this with just one Power boost, or a -17 Luck. There would be still at least One Manti alive.

So the CS was still alive and like Bounce, But it really only Bounce on the way to a city. It was in the Siege and all the troops died and the CS went home with all ships it came with. If all Troops or all Ships are died, then shouldn't the CS died too?

But what was even more amazing is that the sim wasn't even close. I get it if it was off by one or two Manti's, but it was off by 8.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Theres so many answers to this its unreal, Hercules attack a city he is in and gain about 50 myth favour do that 10 times gives you 500 favour not to mention after 30 days continues log in you get 500 favour, also whatever you get per hour, so i dont see the abuse just someone using it to his or hers full advantage, he does have over 130 cities, i wouldnt even want to imagine how much favour that contributes per hour, as you said he had 3 hour window plenty of time to get the favour, again and again, thats why hercules is so important if used right, you could max your favour within a min by having someone send attacks to your city again and again, to me this seems like your accusing someone of cheating, if you suspect someone of cheating you are supposed to create a ticket to support and report your suspicions, yet again you lot accuse them in the open forums, i would like to know why Grepolis, lets this happen again and again, everyone is supposed to play by the rules no exceptions.

DeletedUser

Theres so many answers to this its unreal, Hercules attack a city he is in and gain about 50 myth favour do that 10 times gives you 500 favour not to mention after 30 days continues log in you get 500 favour, also whatever you get per hour, so i dont see the abuse just someone using it to his or hers full advantage, he does have over 130 cities, i wouldnt even want to imagine how much favour that contributes per hour, as you said he had 3 hour window plenty of time to get the favour, again and again, thats why hercules is so important if used right, you could max your favour within a min by having someone send attacks to your city again and again, to me this seems like your accusing someone of cheating, if you suspect someone of cheating you are supposed to create a ticket to support and report your suspicions, yet again you lot accuse them in the open forums, i would like to know why Grepolis, lets this happen again and again, everyone is supposed to play by the rules no exceptions.

what Myrddin said..you can't accuse someone of cheating on the forum..if your sure you need to open a ticket. i can't see the reports but if it happened over midnight there is that bonus and also the dude could of had favour stored from advent..as well as all those cities harvesting favour .I would be slow to accuse anyone of cheating but def not on the externals.

DeletedUser

The most obvious answer to this is that he stashed favor rewards from the last event. A player with alot of gold and cities can build a full manti nuke with phoenican in a day easily.

DeletedUser38224

Threads of this nature aren't allowed on the forum, so it'll get removed soon enough.

DeletedUser

The most obvious answer to this is that he stashed favor rewards from the last event. A player with alot of gold and cities can build a full manti nuke with phoenican in a day easily.

Unfortunately, the most obvious answer doesn't answer this question because the player in question had several other rewards saved from the last event that they were using as well. With only 10 storage spots, something doesn't add up.

DeletedUser18700

Lol, I only have 11 with the option of 20 if I had gold to burn on it.

DeletedUser28898

I have the option of 20 storage spaces. Doesn't everyone?

Judge, I think the point was, at the time all those special rewards that were being used like chain lightning and 4 weeks of 10% attack bonus and such were available, no one had more than 10 slots. So if they filled up with those, they wouldn't have room for favor bonuses too. And the Heracles thing would help, but only for one god at a time.

I think what we're seeing here as much as anything is a game completely ruined by gold. Anyone can have 150 cities if you want to spend enough money. Rebuilding manti nukes by calling the Phoenician merchant back over and over, gold to spin the wheels in contests extra times to make sure they get all the extra spell bonuses they want. Its so tilted in favor of gold burners its ridiculous.

And you don't always get the 500 favor after 30 days continuous log in. Sometimes you get that, sometimes you get 50 gold.

DeletedUser13315

Judge, I think the point was, at the time all those special rewards that were being used like chain lightning and 4 weeks of 10% attack bonus and such were available, no one had more than 10 slots. So if they filled up with those, they wouldn't have room for favor bonuses too. And the Heracles thing would help, but only for one god at a time.

I think what we're seeing here as much as anything is a game completely ruined by gold. Anyone can have 150 cities if you want to spend enough money. Rebuilding manti nukes by calling the Phoenician merchant back over and over, gold to spin the wheels in contests extra times to make sure they get all the extra spell bonuses they want. Its so tilted in favor of gold burners its ridiculous.

And you don't always get the 500 favor after 30 days continuous log in. Sometimes you get that, sometimes you get 50 gold.

One wise man said:-rules are rules.Or You accept them and or not.If did accept-play.If not...forget about this game.

DeletedUser

while i understand frustration with GW's its always been a part of grep and its a fact we all have to deal with. But its not a breach of rules or any abuse, if they want to spend their money on a pixelated crown let them. my own feeling is skill and a little luck usually win out over Golding. Get back in the game and attack so much in a coordinated op that the dudes forced to remorgtage his house to defend :p

DeletedUser

If youl'd have bothered with the persian conquest you would have seen te extended inventory ;) BW did get rewards from it and are using them...

DeletedUser18700

my own feeling is skill and a little luck usually win out over Golding.

I do understand how people feel about massive gold users however jamovic's point is a true one.

I have no ill feeling towards any heavy gold users in the game as it is their option to do so ( and if I had money to spare I would also use gold to speed things up) but at the end of the day on each world there will only be a few heavy gold users and I personally don't believe these few people dominate the game as much as is made out.

Like I said up above when agreeing with jamovic's point. A good alliance can recognize a heavy gold user within an enemy alliance and if the alliance co-ordinates itself properly it is more than possible to take citys off them and keep them down.

And if you come across a heavy gold user, instead of going straight to despair and thinking you will lose, fight back with everything you have and know that even if you do lose you can enjoy the challenge of fighting somebody with more resources than you rather than just taking a city off a smaller opponent which brings no satisfaction.

DeletedUser42956

Yep Judge but there was only 10 storage at the end of the event and it will be what it will be.

TOTL won the world and BW will get 2nd with the dust collectors in a decaying world, wonder who else will get them if the server doesnt drop below 300 players LOL

DeletedUser

Yep Judge but there was only 10 storage at the end of the event and it will be what it will be.

TOTL won the world and BW will get 2nd with the dust collectors in a decaying world, wonder who else will get them if the server doesnt drop below 300 players LOL

Once again, salty

DeletedUser28898

Once again, salty

Wow, the guy who ghosts comes back with an opinion? LOL

Dwarf is right, though. At this point, Olynthus is dead. There are ghosts all throughout 25/35/45/55. Add to that the players in VM and the inactives who just don't show up anymore, and anything accomplished at this point is meaningless.

If I had money to burn on gold and time to play, I'd be in a different world instead of wasting my time in this one.