abuse of favor, you determine for yourself

• Thread starter DeletedUser42956
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow, the guy who ghosts comes back with an opinion? LOL

Dwarf is right, though. At this point, Olynthus is dead. There are ghosts all throughout 25/35/45/55. Add to that the players in VM and the inactives who just don't show up anymore, and anything accomplished at this point is meaningless.

If I had money to burn on gold and time to play, I'd be in a different world instead of wasting my time in this one.

Robert you should join envenom on en82

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
At this point, Olynthus is dead. There are ghosts all throughout 25/35/45/55. Add to that the players in VM and the inactives who just don't show up anymore, and anything accomplished at this point is meaningless.

*Plays the worlds smallest violin* :p lol.

DeletedUser

*Plays the worlds smallest violin* :p lol.

I give you your forum mod ladies and gentleman, not only is this thread still open when its against grep rules, he doesn't give a toss that your servers in trouble. jnc93 all round good guy and quality addition to the grep team.

comment was a disgrace from a mod whether as a joke or not.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
It was a joke mate, have a sense of humour. Worlds die, and new ones are born... at a much slower pace it seems. It can't be helped.

I don't see anything wrong with this thread, and whatever is wrong with it, I'm usually quite laid back on. This seems to be the only thread that is active in the Olynthus forum, if I locked it or deleted it, then this world forum would pretty much go completely dead. Now I don't wanna do that, hence why I've done nothing. I don't wanna upset you all even more now do I ;)

I apologize if you're "offended"... However, again it was a joke, trying to lighten the mood. Besides there is 2 new worlds out. Well Sinope is over a month old and that is revolt, and Taras which just opened today is a speed 3 conquest world, with good settings.

Whenever you're finished with Olynthus, feel free to jump over :)

Last edited: