Abuse of the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see why people think this rule is bad. when you are banned, there is an appeal system to do just that, appeal. if there is no case in said person, then they are globally banned. It is a disgrace that someone who has banned thinks "Right, my appeal failed, hmmm, bob is quitting, I'll get his account and start playing again." That shouldn't happen. and I'm glad it won't anymore.

DeletedUser5

A globally bann could also be put on someone for them saying they will have a lawyer look at something.

this would be another unjust globally bann instead of a ban for the player to come back.

just another small fact of ur the rules that should be looked at.

Potter, stating that you are going to use Lawyers to sue InnoGames means that we have to global ban the account, pending investigation for a court case. You have no-one to blame for this but yourself.

DeletedUser

I don't see why people think this rule is bad. when you are banned, there is an appeal system to do just that, appeal. if there is no case in said person, then they are globally banned. It is a disgrace that someone who has banned thinks "Right, my appeal failed, hmmm, bob is quitting, I'll get his account and start playing again." That shouldn't happen. and I'm glad it won't anymore.

Not disagreeing with the new rule its a fine rule but you cant ban players that our within the rules

all new account that go to banned players when the rule is in effect should be banned not because they change the rule ban the player in the accounts now.

1- they were within the rules
2- that account will be dead or other account because they change the rules
3- its the only game that would do this to player that our within there rules
4- some of the accounts would not have changed for people to leave

so in all it is going to kill the world even more then it has already been

DeletedUser

Mate, if you're threatening to sue, then I think they would hav to ban you for the reasons AC explained

DeletedUser

Potter, stating that you are going to use Lawyers to sue InnoGames means that we have to global ban the account, pending investigation for a court case. You have no-one to blame for this but yourself.

is that the best come back you had to all the info above. I know for a fact that minotower AKA potter gf said she was going to use it for class. This does not mean suing but it would have been liable source of info for the world to know. that is why you guys global banned her for learning the game under potter.

should i be banned to for watching them and asking advice?

As i know many people have brother, sisters and family that play and they check each others accounts out. Do these people get caught ?

i dont think so but on some of the bans belief was good enough. why not on these?

Im not pushing for anyone to get banned. I would rather fight them in game. Tactic like this done by raider is proof in its own that rules our being changed for some reason,

not saying biased but looks fishy on the players side of thing. As everything is done and played right now for how many years this game been out. but all of a sudden a cry baby comes along with some ally and alliance members come in and magically the rules gets changed.

i follow innogames very regularly and i know all about the investagtion you guys might not even know about :)

so killing your game taking money out of innogames pocket. on top of the mistreatment of players following your rules you set is not fair or just.

even with the signed agreement we have right stated by the universal bill of rights but grepo mods believe this to be false. ummm...

DeletedUser

do you see yet the flaw in your tools. you keep calling me potter because im on the same ip/computer

this does not mean im the same person. :) maybe one day you guys will learn that

DeletedUser

Then you are breaking the multi accounting rule, no matter the situation lol. It states that 2 people using the same IP must declare a shared Inet.

DeletedUser

Mate, if you're threatening to sue, then I think they would hav to ban you for the reasons AC explained

Saying u will use something for class doesnt equally suing.

potter45 knows he was in the wrong to say that but after all hes tickets and the unjust and mistreatment to him by the mods he snapped.

i cant give details of it

i will leave you with this. if you had a buddy playing the game and you were watching them play and told them how to snipe a cs. It all timing (not hard )
and told him how to get the travel times to the city under attack from the city sending the support. Then to set a timer on there phone so they could get on and send it.

would you say you our cheating. this can also be sent through a pm in game as many leaders has it in the advice tab in the forums.

is that cheating?

DeletedUser

Saw2
You have damaged your credibility badly with your comments.... what games were you playing online in 1986 ?!!?! ...
plus ... that would put your age at 30+ at least ... but your bad syntax and phonetic spelling suggests you are much much younger. This makes you look like a liar straight away ... reducing the credibility of anything you say further.

Your comment about a lawyer shows you have no knowledge of the actual laws that are applicable to an online game.
The game itself, our account inc messages and forums are just digitally stored data, nothing more and that data is stored on a server or servers owned by Innogames making it (the data, our accounts) the PROPERTY of that company. To do with as they please.
the only grey area is over premium payments lost due to a ban .... but still that is covered by the fact that players are made aware that premium purchased (gold) is lost and not recoverable after a ban (if you dont agree with that dont buy it) ... you are either badly informed or you are trying to mislead others.
as for taking legal action .... the moment you do that your account becomes evidence in a legal dispute and no longer just a game account ... remember innogames own the data (your account) not you, so they will of course freeze that account to preserve it exactly as it was when you began legal action.

your motivation for arguing with mods here has become extremely clear ... maybe you should fight your own battles? and consider also that you only have one side of the many cases you claim to be aware of.

I dont think anyone is gonna take your comments seriously now....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then you are breaking the multi accounting rule, no matter the situation lol. It states that 2 people using the same IP must declare a shared Inet.

§3) Declaring a shared connection

Players sharing an internet connection and operating accounts on the same world must declare the shared connection. This is done on the Settings page of the game. Players sharing an internet connection are not permitted to support each other or to send or trade resources or to cast Divine Powers on each other. Players sharing an internet connection are not permitted to engage in a joint interaction with an unconnected player within a 48 hour period. This includes attacking, supporting or sending or trading resources, or casting Divine Powers. Each player at an internet connection has to enter all of the accounts known to him.

only if you our playing in the same world then there is a guideline. Within this rule u can support or cast on each other and a few others.

since we our not in the same world i do not have to claim him

DeletedUser

There is a difference between teaching someone and doing it for them

when teaching a baby to use a knife and fork, you show them how, you don't still do it for them.

whatever the reason, it is still breaking rules.

Richard

Strategos
do you see yet the flaw in your tools. you keep calling me potter because im on the same ip/computer

this does not mean im the same person. :) maybe one day you guys will learn that

Your verbal mannerisms are giving you away, Potter, not your IP.

This is straight forward. If you cheat, and you are caught, you are banned. If you cheat in a substantial enough manner to be afforded one, you are globally banned. By definition, you are banned from the game in its entirety.

Global bans placed on accounts threatening legal action are standard, we have to preserve evidence for any legal proceedings, and we are neither trained, nor allowed to represent Innogames in a legal capacity. If a player warns of legal action, they are informed they are going to be globally banned, and asked to confirm said action. If an account is legal threat banned, it is because they have confirmed legal action.

This discussion is frivolous. I'd suggest you invest more time over the next 72 hours finding a new owner for your account, than debating a decision which has already been made.

DeletedUser

Saw2
You have damaged your credibility badly with your comments.... what games were you playing online in 1986 ?!!?! ...
plus ... that would put your age at 30+ at least ... but your bad syntax and phonetic spelling suggests you are much much younger. This makes you look like a liar straight away ... reducing the credibility of anything you say further.

Your comment about a lawyer shows you have no knowledge of the actual laws that are applicable to an online game.
The game itself, our account inc messages and forums are just digitally stored data, nothing more and that data is stored on a server or servers owned by Innogames making it (the data, our accounts) the PROPERTY of that company. To do with as they please.
the only grey area is over premium payments lost due to a ban .... but still that is covered by the fact that players are made aware that premium purchased (gold) is lost and not recoverable after a ban (if you dont agree with that dont buy it) ... you are either badly informed or you are trying to mislead others.
as for taking legal action .... the moment you do that your account becomes evidence in a legal dispute and no longer just a game account ... remember innogames own the data (your account) not you, so they will of course freeze that account to preserve it exactly as is was when you began legal action.

your motivation for arguing with mods here has become extremely clear ... maybe you should fight your own battles? and consider also that you only have one side of the many cases you claim to be aware of.

I dont think anyone is gonna take your comments seriously now....

Stating facts that there is mis treatment going on

do some research, go ahead and say what you want to about my grammar. its a forum and is not a professional document. Its a forum

you guys our funny again calling me potter,

when your so far off

Your verbal mannerisms are giving you away, Potter, not your IP.

This is straight forward. If you cheat, and you are caught, you are banned. If you cheat in a substantial enough manner to be afforded one, you are globally banned. By definition, you are banned from the game in its entirety.

Global bans placed on accounts threatening legal action are standard, we have to preserve evidence for any legal proceedings, and we are neither trained, nor allowed to represent Innogames in a legal capacity. If a player warns of legal action, they are informed they are going to be globally banned, and asked to confirm said action. If an account is legal threat banned, it is because they have confirmed legal action.

This discussion is frivolous. I'd suggest you invest more time over the next 72 hours finding a new owner for your account, than debating a decision which has already been made.

can you give yourself and others talking about grammer a ban as its part of the rules

You have received a warning at Forum Grepolis.

Reason:
-------
Other

Dear xxxxxxx

Rebuking another's spelling/grammar is not allowed. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Regards,
Eq

DeletedUser

Ive done my research bro.. you obviously havent.
And I HAVE played online game for over 15 years (but not before they existed as you are trying to say) and I AM 30+ and I DO have knowledge of the legal situation pertaining to online games.
I take no interest in your grammar and spelling other than the fact that it disputes what you have said about your age and online experience.
re·buke/riˈbyo͞ok/
Verb: Express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions.
Noun: An expression of sharp disapproval or criticism
I am not disproving of or criticising your grammar or spelling, just making an observation about it.

your reply is also very selective.... you have reacted with emotion to a perceived insult to your language skills (no offence was meant) and have said nothing whatsoever about the facts I have shared with you.

You were not playing online games 25 years ago... personally I doubt you were even born 25 years ago... you strike me as a liar ... posting out of emotion (anger) only and maybe pushed to argue about this by a friend standing behind you?

DeletedUser

That is a rule, I have had it before. If you plan on using a lawyer then you should read the rules of the forums and game. :D

DeletedUser

There is a difference between teaching someone and doing it for them

when teaching a baby to use a knife and fork, you show them how, you don't still do it for them.

whatever the reason, it is still breaking rules.

So all alliance should be banned for showing there players how to do this? is what you our saying?

but the main point of this is to show how changing the rules and making new rules does not justfy or in return give right to ban players for being in a gifted account.

there our more gifted accounts out there that our not speaking because they dont use this forums

Richard

Strategos
If said players have been removed from the game by way of a global ban, of course it does. Those players used account gifting to circumvent the global ban. We are simply plugging a loop hole. The players are STILL globally banned, and are being given the opportunity to do the right thing and find a new, legitimate, none banned player who hasn't been excluded for cheating.

If you were on the other side of the fence, Potter, you would be fighting FOR this change and you know it. You are simply sweating because your are finally getting a true global ban, which is what you should have had in the first place.

You know it. We know it. All the players involved in this discussion know it. Global bans should be global. The fact you abused a loop hole and we are now closing said loophole is irrelevant. This absolutely should apply retrospectively, and it will impact on ALL perma banned and global banned players. Please do not assume we are doing this to benefit an ingame war. We are doing it because the loop hole should not have been abused in the first place, just as the rules should not have been broken.

EDIT: I was not rebuking, nor correcting your grammar. I was pointing out you type in exactly the same way Potter does. Ergo, couple that with other information we obviously have, you are Potter. That is a fact. You can dispute it if you want, but it is a fact.

DeletedUser

why did you didnt thing i have posted as they our within the rules

why didnt my questions get answered?

loop hole no loop hole

if potter said he is not pressing charges would the globally ban be lifted then he could play any account he wanted.

thats what support is for is to answer question and not jump to pushing people to want to take action. As the tickets seen by my eyes there was nothing respectful or helping in them. So it was one sided.

IM NOT POTTER for the 5th time maybe it will go through ur head. We share a house

FACT is your tools again our once wrong again.

Richard

Strategos
I dont believe you, much in the same way I didnt believe any of the information you have been feeding the mod team for months through countless tickets both appeals and general support. It is extremely obvious given a number of factors. Your verbal mannerisms, your passion and the way you talk about this issue, your level of information on bans placed on the Potter45 account.

You can deny it all you want. Everyone knows it is you.

Being globally banned from a game, and using account transfer to take over a new account is abusing a loop hole. You dont like it, for obvious reasons. Doesnt make it any less true.

We answered your questions in support, and you know it.

Again, this discussion is completely pointless. The rule has been passed. In 72 hours, any globally banned player playing a new account will receive a global ban. Any permanently banned player playing a gifted account on the world they were banned, will receive a permanent ban.

You can moan all you like, it is happening, and rightly so.

DeletedUser

Given this obviously is not following the forum rules it will now be closed.

If you wish to discuss this change do so. Leave the specifics out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.