Abuse

DeletedUser46395

By the sender's name in each message there's an envelope icon with an exclamation mark - click it to report the message.

Stirlo

Phrourach
As phil is blocking me, this is what i was sending you ingame

Phil, you need to retract that abuse. It isn't right. You shouldn't be calling people that. You need to remember this is just a game, its not real life. Abuse of this sort is just not acceptable. I'm actually really offended about this. You can attack me in the game using these silly little units all you like ( it after all means nothing ) but calling me that is personal and not called for.

Firstly, you do not know me, you know this game name "stirlo" Its make believe. Seperate it. You've never actually told me what i've allegedly done anyway! I'm not even sure you know!

Secondly, i don't think we've ever spoken. Literally never. Speak to your own team mates about who i am. Speak to Erik. Speak to Kronnos. Speak to Jarndog. They know me. You don't.

Stirlo

Phrourach
Spongebath, calling me a cuty would result in a permanent ban. But him calling me cuty would also be a typo.......

DeletedUser21953

Spongebath, calling me a cuty would result in a permanent ban. But him calling me cuty would also be a typo.......
So we all agree... cool
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser30111

It's amazing people get so personal with this game....

DeletedUser51423

If you feel that something breeches rules in game, it more than likely breeches forum rules. That being said, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice, everyone is here to help, there are just ways of doing it without making things quite so public.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stirlo

Phrourach
I don't agree with you editing this post at all.

Funnily enough he's abusing a lot of players in game as it happens. Sometimes someone needs to open the box and get it out there that it's not ok.

DeletedUser52860

Keyboard warrior, I bet he'd be a mouse if he could see the whites of your eyes!!

DeletedUser46395

I don't agree with you editing this post at all.

Funnily enough he's abusing a lot of players in game as it happens. Sometimes someone needs to open the box and get it out there that it's not ok.

She's right, mate - if you can't say something in-game because the language is too strong, you can't post it here either.

Stirlo

Phrourach
I agree with that, but nothing will happen ingame! Thats my only issue.

Same offender gets away with it every time.

Hey ho, i've said my piece and i'll get back to hibernating!

DeletedUser51423

I agree with that, but nothing will happen ingame! Thats my only issue.

Same offender gets away with it every time.

Hey ho, i've said my piece and i'll get back to hibernating!

I'm sorry that you feel this person gets away with it frequently, however you did just report it for the first time. Please give it time.