Abyssus Coniecto in O44 and O54

DeletedUser

We are experienced players mainly from TW. We have good leadership. We have strict recruitment policies. And we leave lots of space for your growth while assuring someone has your back. Mail me if interested.

We are situated mainly in O44 and O54, but still accept recruits from O55.

We currently have the best point/player score out of the top 100 alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are experienced players mainly from TW. We have good leadership. We have strict recruitment policies. And we leave lots of space for your growth while assuring someone has your back. Mail me if interested.

We are situated mainly in O44 and O54, but still accept recruits from O55.

I understand your desire to be the best, but you should have checked your stats before posting falsities. Next time look a bit harder and you will see that you never have been at the top of the points/player ranking.

Have a good day.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

I understand your desire to be the best, but you should have checked your stats before posting falsities. Next time look a bit harder and you will see that you never have been at the top of the points/player ranking.

Have a good day.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

I think he meant average, but I am too lazy to check that out. Points/Player could me points per player = Average.

DeletedUser

I think you need better glasses, you aren't even close to the best point/player score.

Then again understandable in the era of Grepolis they didn't invent glasses/spectacles yet so you are forgiven :p

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

I think you need better glasses, you aren't even close to the best point/player score.

Then again understandable in the era of Grepolis they didn't invent glasses/spectacles yet so you are forgiven :p

darkdragonfinal.jpg

Roman tragedian Seneca (4 BC–AD 65) is said to have read "all the books in Rome" by peering through a glass globe of water.

You'd be suprised.

DeletedUser

I think he meant average, but I am too lazy to check that out. Points/Player could me points per player = Average.

Yes they are the same thing. Their alliance has better than most, but not best.

Not now, not ever.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Way to brag about your alliance. LoL. My bad. But they are still doing alright though, apart from the poorly written recruitment message.

2nd best for Conect....Blah Blah Blah.

DeletedUser

That was my only point, you were the one that didn't check which lead to this entire string.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Actually at the time of this posting, we did have the highest average points per player. Since this posting, 3 new members joined accepting already existing invitations, lowering that average. You can verify this via www.grepostats.com (http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/835) if you wish as soon as it updates to show the new members.

But as we all know, especially at this time, points don't really matter. In another 4-5 days, we will start to see what those with the points can or can't do.

DeletedUser

Stats change, but when I posted that, we were #1 in points/player.

I completely agree that points do not win wars, troops do and all those other similar sayings. But points still signify something.

And about not having a very good recruitment message? I send out much better then that when I want someone to join. But for here? I just basically needed to post our alliance name and saying recruitment is open. Im not really looking for any recruits through here. Since my alliance operates with a 2 member/island rule, our recruitment is extremely selective as we pick only the best on the islands we need. So for someone to mail us and want to come in our alliance, likely he will not be invited.

This thread was posted not as much to ask for players, but more for advertising our alliance. :)