AC disbanding?

DeletedUser

Seems another alliance is now dfisbanding..

We bid AC farewell?

even their founder is now moving into TTs

Amazing how TTs seem to make alliances vanish :p

DeletedUser

AC has merged into TT and now has an affiliate alliance in AC.

DeletedUser

oh joy. Another 100 people to spam the forums with their bragging.

DeletedUser23384

hehehehohohohhahahahaha!
That was good, i needed that!

DeletedUser

No, they were...They've just joined the TT's little bragging group :p

DeletedUser

You make it seem like AC wasn't around before..

yeah they were around and they were respected lol
but the ones that joined TT are supporting lost cause :)
lets all jump on a sinking ship and help it float with our good players
lol good luck :)

DeletedUser

We will still be respected as players I dont know why you have a problem with TT pool, i see alot of bull going on the forum but i'd respect you much more if you never dragged any of my AC members into this little hand bag conflict. We had and still have the same morals as we did in AC.

Anyways personally i feel the move was pretty good im happy to be working with TT and extreamly happy im still a huge part of AC.

:)

DeletedUser

The Merger into TT is unfortunate as it seemed AC stood to gain the most from the major war going on between Musketeers + Grimm Vs. Tiny Teddies. TT and Alpha were likely to merge at some point i am just surprised it happened already and under the Tiny Teddy name given the current events within Gythium. It will be interesting to see the next major merger in response to TT strengthening their ranks.

DeletedUser

The Merger into TT is unfortunate as it seemed AC stood to gain the most from the major war going on between Musketeers + Grimm Vs. Tiny Teddies. TT and Alpha were likely to merge at some point i am just surprised it happened already and under the Tiny Teddy name given the current events within Gythium. It will be interesting to see the next major merger in response to TT strengthening their ranks.

I know looking at the situation from a 3rd party view it may appear as you have written here.
But in all honesty, cfc and myself were the leaders of AC, we, above all others, understood the full scope of what was happening in and around AC.
I don't view this as Tiny Teddies strengthening their ranks, I prefer to view it as it is from a strategic standpoint, just plain common sense.

The issue I take with your post is specific to Grimm Sleepers, who attempted CS operations in and around ocean 56, they are now going to reap what they attempted to sow.

DeletedUser

umm we have never tried to take a city in o56..

I beg to differ, your player attempted a CS operation on PMBST.
That was one of the driving forces in my decision to sit down and listen to a merger possibility.
I give you and your alliance much respect, and although cfc and I disagreed on bringing in those former BC players in 65, as I full well knew that was Grimm territory, I won't sit idly by and allow you to enter my territory.

The player from alliance that attempted the CS op was Dwreckas. I contemplated an all out launch, even put one of his cities in revolt, but wasn't interested in that specific city.
However, it definitely caught the attention of Zafke, Mech, Psylant and myself from AC. We are more than willing to respond accordingly.
Mech said it best, don't even think about coming this way.
And I tend to agree with him, heed his advice if you know what's good for you.

DeletedUser

"The issue I take with your post is specific to Grimm Sleepers, who attempted CS operations in and around ocean 56, they are now going to reap what they attempted to sow."

So your saying i was not accounting for Grimm Sleepers attacks on your alliance? If so it is impressive that GS was able to disband a #3-4 alliance while simultaneously attacking the #1.

DeletedUser24179

That was one of the driving forces in my decision to sit down and listen to a merger possibility.
I give you and your alliance much respect, and although cfc and I disagreed on bringing in those former BC players in 65, as I full well knew that was Grimm territory, I won't sit idly by and allow you to enter my territory.

The player from alliance that attempted the CS op was Dwreckas. I contemplated an all out launch, even put one of his cities in revolt, but wasn't interested in that specific city.
However, it definitely caught the attention of Zafke, Mech, Psylant and myself from AC. We are more than willing to respond accordingly.

Lmao he was fishing for Bp he has no interest to go into o56 lmao and any good player if you can put someone in revolt even if you are farming them you do so on the off chance they dont defend their city

and i remember your 20 hour revolt attempt on him that failed right? I got about 6k Bp out of it tho

DeletedUser

LMAO your so wack bro, you claim you werent interested... so 20+ attacks from 5-7 AC players within minutes of eachother is just fishing for bp? news to me... and yea you put city in revolt.. with what? the 22nd attack? very last attack barely made it through gj... and what happened just a couple days ago? another 11 attacks you losing what? 6-7 full armies? gj bro thanks for the BP by the way and im glad to know I made you merge just by my actions alone... funny how i can revolt 5-6 of your cities by myself and takes a whole alliance to revolt mine, and now 2 alliances looks like good job i envy you. LMAO