AC disbanding?

DeletedUser

Ok, your clearly an idiot Dwr-cant be assed spelling your stupid name.. Ok so if your attacking a single target, ofcourse there is going to be a full out support call throwing all sorts into one specific city. Which there was - Does not matter what alliance your hitting if they do a support call to a single city your going to need 20 odd waves to break it. hell i've saw 5000-6000 birs in our defence calls.. how many waves would be required to break that. Right.. Quit trying to brag about something thats not worth bragging about sit there play your game and keep that trap shut.

Its a damn wargame you win some you lose some.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, your clearly an idiot Dwr-cant be assed spelling your stupid name.. Ok so if your attacking a single target, ofcourse there is going to be a full out support call throwing all sorts into one specific city. Which there was - Does not matter what alliance your hitting if they do a support call to a single city your going to need 20 odd waves to break it. hell i've saw 5000-6000 birs in our defence calls.. how many waves would be required to break that. Right.. Quit trying to brag about something thats not worth bragging about sit there play your game and keep that trap shut.

Its a damn wargame you win some you lose some.

Thank you for your time!

lol so your saying morganty wasnt trying to take my city too? because thats what hes stating... if your trying to stick up for morganty its a losing battle, you mad bro? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay well lets clear this first, this is the internet not the hood. I'm by no means your "bro".

The idea was to pull support to your city to kill it, hense why we picked a single city, ofcourse we make it look as real as possiable so we send revolt and CS. I dont understand why you could not figure that out by whats already been said i feel like i should post you a picture maybe you'll understand that.

Also there are a few too many people around that are way too "smart" for their own good.

Anyways thats just a few things i felt needed brushing up.

DeletedUser

Okay well lets clear this first, this is the internet not the hood. I'm by no means your "bro".

The idea was to pull support to your city to kill it, hense why we picked a single city, ofcourse we make it look as real as possiable so we send revolt and CS. I dont understand why you could not figure that out by whats already been said i feel like i should post you a picture maybe you'll understand that.

Also there are a few too many people around that are way too "smart" for their own good.

Anyways thats just a few things i felt needed brushing up.

lol? so your whole plan wasnt to take the city but to attack support? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard... that would be called suiciding troops i believe... please do that more! and if anyone calls you bro in the hood, sorry it isnt the hood LMAO you guys are a joke and we already have quotes from morganty actually wanting the city from ac member that was there when it happened... so stop trying to cover up your fail attempts it happened. But if you ever feel like you want to give me more BP please go ahead and try again

DeletedUser

Ok, so your wrong once again. This is way off topic but friends in the "hood" do call eachother "bro" "brother" "blood" what ever.

Anyways back to the point. I lose a few troops there, but not even half of what i had. You see you say things without thinking things through clearly and I really wish you'd stop it tell me why me personally losing half my troops to you is not worth taking out a mass of your alliances defences. That was clearly a good move no matter how you look at it, you got bp for it - i really dont care I did what i was trying to do and i had a heck of alot more res income that you and most of your alliance had at the time.

Say what you wish i wont be replying back to you because honestly im past the point of trying to help you understand our advantage over the attacks ... Infact while we are at it, he lost a CS thats not a big loss its 30000 res, what did you lose on birs. Thanks point proven.

Enjoy your game.

DeletedUser

Ok, so your wrong once again. This is way off topic but friends in the "hood" do call eachother "bro" "brother" "blood" what ever.

Anyways back to the point. I lose a few troops there, but not even half of what i had. You see you say things without thinking things through clearly and I really wish you'd stop it tell me why me personally losing half my troops to you is not worth taking out a mass of your alliances defences. That was clearly a good move no matter how you look at it, you got bp for it - i really dont care I did what i was trying to do and i had a heck of alot more res income that you and most of your alliance had at the time.

Say what you wish i wont be replying back to you because honestly im past the point of trying to help you understand our advantage over the attacks ... Infact while we are at it, he lost a CS thats not a big loss its 30000 res, what did you lose on birs. Thanks point proven.

Enjoy your game.

i think your completely clueless... no cs was ever sent... and this was directed to morganty not you, i dont even think you were a part of the attacks on either time... so who knows what your talking about lol, and the 20+ attacks that did wipe werent even with support, that was my own defense and that was only for a revolt no cs attempt was ever made because so many troops died 2nd time you guys didnt even get revolt through, so all this talk about your troops and a cs you just have no idea whats going on cause i dont believe you were even a part of it and no cs was ever sent.