AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester Unites, or Chelsea??!

DeletedUser345

1. Portsmouth
  2. Bayern Munich
  3. Juventus
  4. Barcelona
  5. Chelsea
  6. Borussia Dortmund
  7. Galatasaray
  8. Real Madrid
  9. Fluminense
  10. Atletico Mineiro
  11. Arsenal
  12. Frederikstad FK
  13. Athletico Madrid
  14. AC-Milan
  15. Inter-Milan
  16. Sao Paolo
  17. Tottenham

DeletedUser

1. Barcelona ~ Currently the best team in the world by miles and perhaps the best team in history, for anybody to rate them anywhere other the #1 is just silly.

2. Real Madrid ~ Have always been a great team and in the past few years have had to spend big on players like Ronaldo to try and keep up with Barc but they are nowhere near them.

Manchester United ~ (My team) In serious trouble with a lack of funds to buy new players and cannot afford to splash out as they have in the past, so now they are depending on bringing in younger players and trying to turn them in to great players. A useful tactic the only down side been players such as Ronaldo have no interest in sticking around and waiting for success so they do run the risk of losing good players.

AC Milan ~ Have always depended on older and experienced players who play well, nowadays though that is proving to be a weak tactic outside of Italy. When the go into the champions league against the slick and silky style of the Spanish they find themselves out run, out played and out classed.

5. Chelsea ~ Their greatest weakness is their owner, he demands not only success but a certain playing style from his managers. Simply winning titles is not enough for him he wants his team to play football like Barc, over the past few years he has gone through so many managers (some of them great managers and even one special one) but regardless of how they performed or how many titles they wont he has still sacked them for the style they play. This has caused unrest and destroyed what was once a promising team not only in England but also in Europe.

They have some high quality young players such as Abate, Ballotelli, El Shaarawy they could be a force to be reckoned with in Europe in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Portsmouth
  2. Bayern Munich
  3. Juventus
  4. Barcelona
  5. Chelsea
  6. Borussia Dortmund
  7. Galatasaray
  8. Real Madrid
  9. Fluminense
  10. Atletico Mineiro
  11. Arsenal
  12. Frederikstad FK
  13. Athletico Madrid
  14. AC-Milan
  15. Inter-Milan
  16. Sao Paolo
  17. Tottenham
Forgetting RSC Anderlecht.

DeletedUser

1: Burnley
2: Everton
3: Accrington Stanley
4: Athletico Bilbao
5: Ajax

Sorry? Where these not on the list? Well they are now!!! My fav teams

DeletedUser43432

1.Barca
2.Real Madrid
3.Chelsea (would be MAnchester City In RL)
4. Man U
5. Inter Milan

DeletedUser47841

1. Chelsea
2. Real Madrid
3. Barcelona
4. Manchester United
5. AC Milan

DeletedUser48413

1. Real Madrid ~ This is a strong team overall, good players in every position on the field, I wouldn't say they are virtually unstoppable but they are certainly the best squad out of these 5 squads.
2. Barcelona ~ This team also has a strong team and isn't bad in many areas like Real Madrid, but I think the only reason Barcelona is one of the best squads is because of Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi.
3. Chelsea ~ This team is my favorite out of these five teams, but it wouldn't be fair to put them above Barcelona or Real Madrid. Overall this team is talented in many area's on the field, although I think there is room for improvement in some of the back line.
4. Manchester United ~ This team has a simple description, THIS TEAM HAS THE BEST OFFENSE, but I am afraid thats all they star in.
5. AC Milan ~ This team has a few of my favorite players, and a few great players! but they lack defensively and in area's of the mid field, I think this team holds lots of potential in the future.

~Theymuricus

DeletedUser

1. Corinthians (who else? :D)
2. Bayern Munich
3. Barcelona
4. Juventus
5. FC Porto

DeletedUser

1. Corinthians (who else? :D)
2. Bayern Munich
3. Barcelona
4. Juventus
5. FC Porto

You may have not read the first page where is specifically ask's to use only a certain 5 teams, but I do like your choices as overall best teams, although I don't agree with it, if we were going to choose our overall top 5 teams I would choose...

1. Bayern Munich
2. Real Madrid
3. FCB
4. Chelsea
5. Juventus

DeletedUser

Barcelona
ManU
Chelsea
Real Madrid
AC Milan

But Ac milan should not be in the list of top 5 anywhere in world, they are pathetic. Barcelona the best in business. and they buy skillful players and not fashion fiesta models. Watching madrid play is like a fashion show in milan. all glamorous.

2 teams missing in the top 5 list is ARSENAL (N0 money, no worry, all skill and french manager baby), BAYERN MUNICH (hard working horses).

Top 5 should be

1. Arsenal (my team)
2. Barcelona (best in the world at the moment and for many years to come due to their excellent academy)
3. Bayern (dont mess with them)
4. ManU (they never give up)
5. Chelsea (top form at the moment, finally got a manager they deserved)

DeletedUser50502

I'm a Man United fan, but it terms of skill level my top 5 teams are:

1.Real Madrid
2.Barcelona
3.Manchester United
4.Bayern Munich
5.Manchester City

Out of the ones listed in this thread my top 5 in terms of skill would be:

1.Real Madrid
2.Barcelona
3.Manchester United
4.Chelsea
5.AC milan

DeletedUser50502

Haha just realized that nobody uses this thread, now I feel stupid

DeletedUser

Listed in this thread, it'd be:

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Chelsea
4. Manchester United
5. AC Milan

In the world, it'd be (skill level):

1. Barcelona
2. Bayern München
3. Real Madrid
4. Juventus
5. Chelsea

and for fun, my opinion

1. Bayern München
2. Barcelona
3. Juventus
4. PSG
5. Chelsea
(real is way, way, way down, in the 20s or so, and Man U is hovering around the same. Hate them, for absorbing talent from abroad.)

Last edited by a moderator: