AC04's updating maps

DeletedUser6156

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

DeletedUser

lol, someone wants ruler of the ocean or whatever it's called award. Some ppl are desperate.

DeletedUser29803

I know i was thinking to do it on the border of my ocean since im right next to it but it takes forever to get and aspecially if you build that far out so im just taking the top 5 since im 2nd in the ocean never going be 1st unless i attacked him.

Hes got 6 cities everyone has only just started getting 2nd cities and only 4 of us has 3 cities im about to get my 4th tomorrow.

DeletedUser1483

This makes me laugh. I like the cluster of cities in north west 69. :p

DeletedUser

Sadly I know who those guys are from another server :( . They thought it was a really good idea to colonize out there, I tried to inform them otherwise, but you know how it goes when someone has their mind set on something.

DeletedUser

Sadly I know who those guys are from another server :( . They thought it was a really good idea to colonize out there, I tried to inform them otherwise, but you know how it goes when someone has their mind set on something.
it might have been a good idea if servers lasted as long as they used too, but saldy no one will spawn out there as there is other servers to join