Academies

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

Please don`t research some stupid things in academies.Have in mind that those cities one day will be mine and i hate to waste CP for resetting those stupid things you have researched.Here is photo of what you should have in your academies.Thank you in advance :D
perfect.jpg

DeletedUser11965

Please don`t research some stupid things in academies.Have in mind that those cities one day will be mine and i hate to waste CP for resetting those stupid things you have researched.Here is photo of what you should have in your academies.Thank you in advance :D
View attachment 6267

no problem, ill research meteorology, catorlogy (whatever its called), them speed things for the senate thing, and all them good stuff, ill leave out cs and conquest for you to research :)

DeletedUser11965

55 xP, im in 44 chilling lol, getting blind invites

DeletedUser2863

whats the lowest number of points a city needs to conquer - what the record for lowest points to revolt and conquer (not to take a grey city)

DeletedUser

I had the name first, note how I'm in the very middle of the core, and my city ID is lower then yours, I had the name before you even joined the world mate, so na-na-na-na-boo-boo :p

DB ~ I think skeleton build is around 3300pts

DeletedUser

View attachment 6267
:) thats to funny.nothing worse than taking a city and finding useless stuff researched lol

DeletedUser2863

I had the name first, note how I'm in the very middle of the core, and my city ID is lower then yours, I had the name before you even joined the world mate, so na-na-na-na-boo-boo :p

DB ~ I think skeleton build is around 3300pts

3300 to beat then (should be easy enough)

DeletedUser2863

Going to try and do it in under 2800 points - that is revolt a city and conquer