Academy alliance joke

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow, 58 more posts I've deleted for going off-topic.

If you have anything to say about other worlds, do it on each others profiles or on the other world forums.

Don't correct other peoples grammar either. Chances are you'll make yourself look stupid. No one cares anyway, some players first language isn't English.

Leave out the ban/cheating discussions. If you feel someone is breaking the rules, then report it to an ingame moderator via support.

Now do try to behave. I am re-opening this thread, but keep it within the forum rules please. If same happens again, then I will close this thread permanently.

James

DeletedUser13405

Ok...back on topic....so everyone is taking their 80 or 120 or 160 and wanting to fight our 35? Or do you just want to sim around and build silly WW with those numbers?

Trim your fat and fight it out alliances of Carphi!! No more academy/sister/brother/counsins former roomate alliances...its stupid!

DeletedUser43011

Or go solo and hope for the best (oh wait thats just me) but seriously there is no need for the amount of PACTS/NAPS/Sisters that some of these alliances have got.

All that happens in the end your just getting allied with your future food and soon enough you wake up and realise you have to jump an ocean just to get BP

sad times

DeletedUser20415

Ok...back on topic....so everyone is taking their 80 or 120 or 160 and wanting to fight our 35? Or do you just want to sim around and build silly WW with those numbers?

Trim your fat and fight it out alliances of Carphi!! No more academy/sister/brother/counsins former roomate alliances...its stupid!

sorry mate, I have nothing against u, I do not even know you, but the reason everyone would like to press attack on FB isn't exactly because of your skill or gold or history or anything relative to the game .... look at the type of personalities and you will get your answer.

Your alliance tried to join the rim to avoid big clashes at start of the world because that will slow you down big time, world was too slow in recruiting you end up starting on 55|65 border - that is also considered as a rim no matter what you say. Some of your members were barking a lot of how they are going to rim me and my alliance and land on top of my alliance, they sent msgs to my members once they preferred UL on FB threatening and promising that all hell will be opened on them and blah blah ... all that empty , they end up joining the exact opposite direction we went for.

Those are all facts, that you can not change no matter what you think or say,
and wanna know the best part ????? It is okay lol ... no one here blame you for anything, you do not need to justify or explain to us anything !! ... but some of you are too arrogant or have such big ego to acknowledge that, so please give us a break and don't pretend to be the big guy who joined the center of the world who wanna rim everyone apart with his 3 musketeers.

Don't get wrong, some of FB players are actually good guys and earned their respect, Fonts, LoD for example, yourself for example as I heard from some of my friends.

This world cap is 40, but one very important point, most of us play this game for +4 years at least, during we met wonderful people, and if they want a legit invite, you are free to criticize our policy all you want ,HELL I AIN"T LETTING INNO DICTATE HOW MANY FRIENDS I CAN PLAY WITH, they smashed this game enough already with their stupid features and events !:pro:

That is who you choose to be, that is who I choose to be ... Good luck to yourself and let us enjoy this game :)

on a side note, wanna see grand stage family ?
Affinity have at least 5~6 that I know of ... same with ICK
2c6f527e76.jpg

04d5ec2a2b.jpg

DeletedUser10962

they end up joining the exact opposite direction we went for.

You do know that if you're in south west and final Boss are in south east they're not opposites. Opposite would be 54 i.e. north east. I don't claim to know how the filling up works but I assume if you hit any direction you can end up in any part of that quadrant could just as easily been on the 55/56 border which would be significantly closer. I also happen to know that in all of the chat about joining in Final Boss I don't really think anyone cared about where you went.

DeletedUser11969

Come on GS stop moaning about the pacts, naps & sister alliances, you have chosen your strategy so prove as in history that a few can beat many :p

PS didnt even mention the G word :)

DeletedUser13405

Good post Naji. In my initial post, I was not specifically referring only to you guys...there are many alliances with 4-5 sister alliances as you correctly point out.

I want to hear from some of those clowns to try and make a coherent argument as to why they are not absolutely perverting the settings of a great world.

DeletedUser

Keep up the bickering guys. But you will have to do it without me.

I'm out of this sry excuse for a game. Inno can keep their moneypit and the rest of you here can fill their pockets and keep arguing. No good players left anyway.

Over and out forever.

DeletedUser51219

I'm out of this sry excuse for a game. Inno can keep their moneypit and the rest of you here can fill their pockets and keep arguing. No good players left anyway.

Over and out forever.
Are you really shing that's sad, I had fun playing alongside you in Bhrytos.
Good luck...

DeletedUser17088

Over and out forever.

gonna miss you man, short but sweet

DeletedUser42565

I'd like to add something here, having reading over most of what was posted, it seems to me that everyone assumes everyone else is in a pre-made too, and that there are no new players in the game and no other way to play. This is very wrong simply because if everyone did play the same way the game would get boring really quickly, and inno would get no new players as they would be dead straight out of begginers.

On the cap's I agree that around the 60-80 mark is roughly as the ideal number to have in a team, if that needs to be allied with a sister so be it, also if its a new team you do really have to put the feelers out to get any decent players around that are not already in a pre-made's.

So overall my point is this, the game is about more than pre-made's.

DeletedUser10962

I'd like to add something here, having reading over most of what was posted, it seems to me that everyone assumes everyone else is in a pre-made too, and that there are no new players in the game and no other way to play. This is very wrong simply because if everyone did play the same way the game would get boring really quickly, and inno would get no new players as they would be dead straight out of begginers.

On the cap's I agree that around the 60-80 mark is roughly as the ideal number to have in a team, if that needs to be allied with a sister so be it, also if its a new team you do really have to put the feelers out to get any decent players around that are not already in a pre-made's.

So overall my point is this, the game is about more than pre-made's.

I agree the problem is that it's hard for new players to learn now. Far too many people just see all new players for food which is kind of inevitable. Would be nice to see in a new server a group of experienced players take on the role of teaching new players. In reality teaching yourself now is very hard as if you start anywhere near the centre then you will get killed very fast after a week or so building up restarting is hardly an attractive option

DeletedUser43325

For the sake of providing a what appears to be dying forum with a little activity, I'd like to revisit atdhe's inability to locate the core and how FB only takes cities from lesser "rim" alliances, would like to post a little status update on this thread.

If you remember:
KOcb8ZZ.png

Now, updating that map and putting squares around "roughly" the areas he indicated as the "core" relevant to UL and FB's respective locations, here is what it is now with a broader view:
xWZIjwW.png

It's pretty clear to which direction each alliance is trending.

Also, as of right now (and this number will be going up a bit in the next few hours as well) FB has taken 37 cities collectively from the other top 12 alliances. UL has taken 21 (I was even generous enough to include conquests from their academy to help boost the number a bit). The notion that FB is "only fighting rim alliances" has proven to be grossly inaccurate.

Neg rep all you want, however I'm speaking completely from a factual standpoint based on evidence that anyone else can look up just as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Makes sense after all. As an allaince you always expand to the easiest and tastiest farms. A trend we see with both UL and FB where they are both expanding in the direction of the strongest of the weak in their proximity. At this rate though FB and UL could share a border. That interaction is one i would like to see play out.

DeletedUser20415

I like the sad fact that FB clowns all what have in mind is UL, proved by their profile, most of their empty talks, and false static, all what they post about, what I like more is that none of UL really ever give a about them :D

DeletedUser43325

My post didn't really have as much to do with UL as it did with refuting an earlier claim about FB location and enemies - but given that the earlier claim was in comparison to UL's own position and enemies, that was the baseline approach.

And if you read back this thread started with a post about the philosophy about having multiple alliances in a low cap server - that wasn't even directed at one alliance in particular (because quite frankly how can you when there are so damn many of them). It didn't take long for the UL clowns to jump out and start taking shots at FB for... starting on the rim? (wrong) only fighting noobs (wrong)? running away? (the map tells me differently... dunno about you all though).

It seems that you all are much more on the defensive in all this than we are. We are doing exactly what we set out to do. As are you. No sense in slinging mud. We'll see each other soon enough - then the conquests can speak for itself. To be fair if you all would've headed our direction we probably would be knee deep in this inevitable "war" by now.

DeletedUser22708

I like the sad fact that FB clowns all what have in mind is UL, proved by their profile, most of their empty talks, and false static, all what they post about, what I like more is that none of UL really ever give a about them :D

False Statistics? You can look them up yourself if you want, then come back and let me know they're still false?

Actually UL is not even mentioned in our forum so no you're not on our mind...
But you might be on a couple of FB member's plates, but that's another thing

DeletedUser

False Statistics? You can look them up yourself if you want, then come back and let me know they're still false?

Actually UL is not even mentioned in our forum so no you're not on our mind...
But you might be on a couple of FB member's plates, but that's another thing

Word to the wise DM, Naji doesn't recognize anyone else's accomplishments or past endeavors no matter how good you or you're alliance is.. if you don't run in his inner circle your entire alliance is irrelevant in his eyes. and everything you say is blasphemous.

just saving you a long debate here ;) lol