Academy alliance joke

DeletedUser13405

We finally get a low member cap world with decent settings and folks set out to ruin it immediately. A complete joke.

I mean...Silent Assassins/Silent.Assassins/Silent Assassins./Reaper Assassins....you are nothing but an MRA with multiple silly pacts. 4 friggin alliances?

Unwritten.Legacy/Unwritten Legacy...you are better than that.

OV/Rising Tide...you know I would include you.

ICK/LICK...that just sounds like a bad disease I don't want to catch.

Tiger Tank/Sherman Tank/Challenger Tank...really...thats the most creative you can be? You must be a blast at parties.

Infinately/Affinity...sounds like cheap mens cologne.

SERPENS SICARII/Serpentarium....ugh.

Yes...you are all getting called out publicly.

I'm proud to say I fight for one of the only alliances in this world that plays with no friggin academy/sister alliance garbage. Play the world setting the way they were meant to be played and lets keep this a fun war game rather than sim city. Early Thebes was a blast because there were no academy/sister alliances or pacts...just all out war.

Players of Carphi...you CAN do better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50690

We finally get a low member cap cap world with decent settings and folks set out to ruin it immediately. A complete joke.

I mean...Silent Assassins/Silent.Assassins/Silent Assassins./Reaper Assassins....you are nothing but an MRA with multiple silly pacts. 4 friggin alliances?

Unwritten.Legacy/Unwritten Legacy...you are better than that.

OV/Rising Tide...you know I would include you.

ICK/LICK...that just sounds like a bad disease I don't want to catch.

Tiger Tank/Sherman Tank/Challenger Tank...really...thats the most creative you can be? You must be a blast at parties.

Infinately/Affinity...sounds like cheap mens cologne.

SERPENS SICARII/Serpentarium....ugh.

Yes...you are all getting called out publicly.

I'm proud to say I fight for one of the only alliances in this world that plays with no friggin academy/sister alliance garbage. Play the world setting the way they were meant to be played and lets keep this a fun war game rather than sim city. Early Thebes was a blast because there were no academy/sister alliances or pacts...just all out war.

Players of Carphi...you CAN do better!

Lol... do you want to be BCZ's sister alliance?

DeletedUser40142

I mean, its part of the game. When the top tier alliances have sister/academy counterparts, and the only way to match them is to make your own. Why would you not. There are no disadvantages as long as you make a logical decision on who to group up with. And the world has only just started. We from tank have already started to take from Reaper Assassins/Silent Assassins without retaliation.

DeletedUser13405

Thing is...its not supposed to be part of the game. Low cap settings are there to encourage fighting rather than simming. And the way to beat the silliness of multiple academies is to just keep on fighting them, rather than mimic a silly strategy. I would challenge the leaders to go out on their own and pact/ally with nobody...the way we have. Fight it out...its more fun that way!

DeletedUser11969

Thing is...its not supposed to be part of the game. Low cap settings are there to encourage fighting rather than simming. And the way to beat the silliness of multiple academies is to just keep on fighting them, rather than mimic a silly strategy. I would challenge the leaders to go out on their own and pact/ally with nobody...the way we have. Fight it out...its more fun that way!

Hey but Gotham you are forgetting?

Thank you for coming home
I'm sorry that the chairs are all worn
I left them here I could have sworn
These are my salad days
Slowly being eaten away
Just another play for today
Oh, but I'm proud of you, but I'm proud of you
Nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall

Gold (gold)

Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, that you are

Gold (gold)

Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believe in...

Gold (gold)

After the rush has gone
I hope you find a little more time
Remember we were partners in crime
It's only two years ago
The man with the suit and the face
You knew that he was there on the case
But you could leave me standing so tall

Gold (gold)

And life is like a high prison wall
But you could leave me standing so tall

Gold (gold)

Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, 'cause you are

Gold (gold)

I'm glad that you're bound to return
Something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believe in...

GOLD :p

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha that was hilarious Gotham.

Cheap men cologne :D

I only disagree on one point.

"I'm proud to say I fight for one of the only alliances in this world that plays with no friggin academy/sister alliance garbage. Play the world setting the way they were meant to be played and lets keep this a fun war game rather than sim city. Early Thebes was a blast because there were no academy/sister alliances or pacts...just all out war."

Early Thebes was FILLED with pacted alliances/sister alliances and what not. Remember DT, Maledication? Boom and Kaboom? Condemned and all their sisters? Ruthless Angels and all their 500 academy alliances? Even LoD and A Team were working like sister alliance, when I was in Roooagh Ur Roo, it was almost impossible to hold the siege, not because we were incapable, but simply we were outgunned. :Angry:

I don't disagree with you though, having a sister alliance and then mass pacting is just purely pathetic. If you lack aggression to play a war game I heard there may be a new sim city version available :pro:

DeletedUser39812

blah blah blah blah...

If you cant stand on your own with 40 then cower with as many friendly Skype buddies as you like.

GS is right...you all deserve to be called out.... so discuss among your sister alliances and come up with a witty response... we cant wait

DeletedUser22708

Early Thebes was FILLED with pacted alliances/sister alliances and what not. Remember DT, Maledication? Boom and Kaboom? Condemned and all their sisters? Ruthless Angels and all their 500 academy alliances? Even LoD and A Team were working like sister alliance, when I was in Roooagh Ur Roo, it was almost impossible to hold the siege, not because we were incapable, but simply we were outgunned. :Angry:

Rooaaargh Ur Roo, those were good times, forgot you were with us mate.

DeletedUser20415

I like little puppies, they bark bark bark, but never bites ...

So i am gonna leave this little message for avoiding misguidance with none sense but first I am gonna answer the one guy who deserves an answer:

Gotham ask any of the good old leaders this question: what is the best number of players in one alliance - any good old leader would tell you is around 60~80. Now I ain't going into a debate with you if that is right or no.

Just want to remind you of some little facts, Permanent Ban of corinth, one of the best alliances ever started as a 200 player alliance, then Socrates, as most of you say one of best leaders ever, started kicking till they get 100 player.

Premium Gold and Private Mail, same descendant as PB, were 80 player, ruled by milos21 who is well known by most as one of the best leaders.

Envenom in taras is freaking 200 player, and thats from where your alliance come from mate.

and and and many others ....

those are three simple examples that proves what you are saying doesn't really fit.

We all like a 10 player world cap with everyone get their closest friends and start killing each other, but unfortunately we aren't in dream land and that does not happen. Because once you are the best team around, all the others are going to gang up against u, its fun to play 10 vs 1000, but this is a freaking game, don't you have a real life to handle ?

on a side note, if that is really what you beleive, why the hell did your allianced joined on the border of 55|65 ??? why didn't you join the core and you know .... beat up everyone else, because anyone who claims what your alliance claims would do this as a first step, not joining the rim avoiding every big hitter in the start of the world and enjoy clearing noobs.

you remind me of people who claims they hate all this gold system and gold features, yet they pop up 10k gold every week ,,, and yeah your alliance is filled with them.

Now I am only going to answer gotham if he has any legit logical answer, not empty balls basic answer ... and leave all the other puppies to bark :)

DeletedUser22708

Admiral Naji said:
on a side note, if that is really what you beleive, why the hell did your allianced joined on the border of 55|65 ??? why didn't you join the core and you know .... beat up everyone else, because anyone who claims what your alliance claims would do this as a first step, not joining the rim avoiding every big hitter in the start of the world and enjoy clearing noobs.

Since when is 055 considered to be a rim ocean??
Miss Naji, don't expect a logical answer if you can't make a logical post.

And I'm glad you think we are puppies, at least we're cute:cool:

DeletedUser51376

Having Sisters just makes the game easier at this point, but also less fun, yes, I have to agree to that!

But there is proof that alliances with low members can still stick around, and take cities. Even if they got 1 member. I mean look at the player called Bayaz. He is someone I look up to, fighting alone.

Me personally, I would get bored like that, maybe, idk.

But it can be done.

Also, I think it is ideal if you have a group of 40 players, however those 40 players have to be some of the best grepo players and have to be online a lot and have to work as a team.

There is a bigger chance that you can have those 40 players later, if you have a wider range to select from.

DeletedUser43325

I think Gotham's rant was more to the tune of how pathetic it is that alliances can't play within the cap settings that Inno provides. As such, there are a few holes in your argument (that I obviously have some first hand experience with).

Permanent Ban of corinth, one of the best alliances ever started as a 200 player alliance, then Socrates, as most of you say one of best leaders ever, started kicking till they get 100 player.

Within the alliance cap and played well under the alliance cap for the entire server, even while all enemies created mass alliances of 500+ members to combat them. And as everyone within PB could testify to (of which you were not) - there was really only ever 40-60 "real" contributing members paving the way. That number became less and less leading up to WW.

Envenom in taras is freaking 200 player, and thats from where your alliance come from mate.

Within the alliance cap (and was about 40 under the cap at the time I started treatment, played between 150-190 for the entire duration of the first 6 months). And as anyone that was in it could testify (of which you were not), saying there were 40-60 "real" contributing members would even be an overstatement.

Oh, and of the current 35 players in final boss, only 10 were in envenom. So I'd hardly say thats "where we come from." Actually you probably have triple from that particular alliance then we do.

One more thing, stop calling o55 the rim. It's yet another case of you believing the universe revolves around you and what you do. o55 is the core. Saying otherwise just shows your ignorance. Of the 35 players in Final Boss, I'm really the only one that hopes <have to edit because some people are way too sensitive and take things too literally, no naji, I don't actually hope you die in a fire, happy?>, so my sentiments do not reflect the alliance as a whole. Everyone else doesn't know and/or doesn't care about you (however I'm sure your continued insistence upon making yourself look like a fool on these externals is swaying much of the opinion to the former). As I said before, our entire purpose on this server was to play with the individuals we enjoy playing with in the way in which we enjoy playing. That's it. Get over the fact that it has nothing to do with you.

DeletedUser13405

My point was definitely that folks can't play within the announced cap setting of the world. Whether or not the "ideal" alliance size is 40, 80 or 150 doesnt matter. What matters is that the alliance cap setting for Carphi is 40 members. It was designed to be a low cap world. Why ruin it by joining up with half your ocean as academy/sister/brother/cousin's former roomate alliances and sit by the campfire simming along rather than fight it out?

It makes this wargame a less fun place.

There are world settings for 80 member alliance cap/150/200 etc. If you want to play with that many people, go ahead and join one of those worlds. This world should be for fighting....we'll take our 40 or so, you take yours and lets see who is better....thats my point.

Don't ruin it with pact silliness.

DeletedUser33478

just want to remind you of some little facts, permanent ban of corinth, one of the best alliances ever started as a 200 player alliance, then socrates, as most of you say one of best leaders ever, started kicking till they get 100 player.

Premium gold and private mail, same descendant as pb, were 80 player, ruled by milos21 who is well known by most as one of the best leaders.
damn u really remember pb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser19892

My point was definitely that folks can't play within the announced cap setting of the world. Whether or not the "ideal" alliance size is 40, 80 or 150 doesnt matter. What matters is that the alliance cap setting for Carphi is 40 members. It was designed to be a low cap world. Why ruin it by joining up with half your ocean as academy/sister/brother/cousin's former roomate alliances and sit by the campfire simming along rather than fight it out?

There are world settings for 80 member alliance cap/150/200 etc. If you want to play with that many people, go ahead and join one of those worlds. This world should be for fighting....we'll take our 40 or so, you take yours and lets see who is better....thats my point.

well, i am in 1 of those lame allainces with sisters i kind of agree think its lame. on the other hand it aint any diffrent from being pactd to somone(also think thats lame)
so in the end, i preffer option 1.
I rather have 1 leader as a tyran then 2 tyrans fighting for the throne and end up dispand the pact and in worst case ruin the Wonder/Crown for other people.

i gues thats why you see so many good players join up in these big allainces with sisters, Brothers etc. they are tired of pacts there brake and ruin the wins.(destroy pacts can be really fun and nasty too, tho.)

DeletedUser13405

Great response mate. And I can see exactly what you are saying about rather being in one of those than with a pact. But why not try no pacts? No sister/brother/cousin alliance...just fight everyone? Thats how we're going it. No allies/pacts/academies etc....just us versus everyone.

DeletedUser13405

When did O55 become the rim? I must have missed that somehow. I've only been playing since the middle of 2010 and always defined the core as 44/54/45/55 and the rim as everything else.

DeletedUser20415

because players hate pacts, not to mention most end up with one of the two parties end up backstabbing the other.
You cant limit how many players you can play with, same as you cant limit how much gold the players can spend ... it is that simple.

my point of ideal size, is that no matter what cap it is, best alliances always are 60~80 player - that is the only way to keep it without a pact and most important, you can keep replacing the players that leave the world for different reasons.

Whom of us wouldnt like to go commandos squad with 20 player and kick everyone around ??? but what happens when 5 players needs to leave ? what happens when real life kicks in ? what happens when those 20 player face 100 huge alliance pacted with each other ?

about the rim thingy, mate everyone go in the center of the core - you guys went to 55|65 border after 3 days world started only coz it is too damn slow in recruiting, do not let stats fool you and sorry to break it to you but that is rim by everyone else's book, if u want to pretend that your alliance started straight in the core and are fighting the big alliances (fighting what 1 ally of top 15 ?) ... then it is not exactly my business or my concern and good luck in fighting the big ghost that doesnt exist :)

on a side note, I have been playing this game for 5 years. I made some great friends here, so when someone of them comes and ask me for invitation, sorry but I aint telling him the stupid cap doesnt let me :)