Academy Max expansion..

• Thread starter A New Era of Corruption
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Does your academy stop at 30... And if so how do you get the other technologies that you did not get...

DeletedUser6983

Yes it stops at 30. To get more reasearch points, you can biuld the Library and it gives you 12 more reasearch. But you wont be able to reasearch everything in one city. So use it wisely.

DeletedUser

The academy is limited to level 30 which gives you a total of 120 research points. It's up to the individual player to decide which technologies to spend those research points on.

If you really must have more research points, the library which becomes available when your senate is level 24, can provide you with an additional 12 points. Very few people choose this option.

DeletedUser

building a library just isnt worth it, crane, metereology, diplomacy, conscription, etc. are pretty worthless

DeletedUser

building a library just isnt worth it, crane, metereology, diplomacy, conscription, etc. are pretty worthless

I disagree, yes the library is worthless, but diplomacy is great for when you need lots of resources, and meteorology is nice if your really close and it gives you a speed boost!

DeletedUser

ok there not worthless but they arnt worth as much as. phalanx, horsmen, slingers, etc.

DeletedUser

diplomacy isn't worthless...from my point of view it is must have...

DeletedUser

One day those farms will either belong to someone else or yourself or turn into ghost cities and disappear so you still will need to have Diplomacy researched unless you want to lose some farming troops when you farm the NPC with its mood under 80.

DeletedUser

I find that the 2k of each resource in each farm run is enough and if I need more I just use a way to exploit more without losses

DeletedUser

One day those farms will either belong to someone else or yourself or turn into ghost cities and disappear so you still will need to have Diplomacy researched unless you want to lose some farming troops when you farm the NPC with its mood under 80.

I thought the mood limit is 75.
With diplomacy, it is 60. That is from past experiences. ;)