Account Anniversary Appreciation Notes

DeletedUser54775

Summary:
  • Players receive Anniversary Appreciation Notes every year, summary of achievements, and gifts as usual on only certain years.
Proposal:
  • Players continue to receive the current version where Gifts are only received on specific years but they receive an appreciation note and also a summary of their achievements.

Reason:
  • There is no need to change the current system of gifts. However, every year players receive an appreciation note and a summary of their achievements or recognition to what he she has done.
  • People sometimes do not understand the importance of philosophy or reflection of what we do in society. Anniversaries in real life are an opportunity for people to feel appreciated and to reflect on what has been done during the year. This creates a powerful attachment to a group or activity (more than the actual gift).
  • My biggest complain with Grepolis is that the company and moderators/administrators do not show appreciation for the customers. After all, we are paying for their salaries and the profits of the company. A little appreciation even if symbolic goes a long way. To take an example, Starbucks puts the name of the person on the cup. This goes beyond the practicality of matching the name. I creates a bond with the individual and the brand. The same activities Grepolis should be doing for their customer base.

Visual Aids:

N/A - not a visual-based proposal.

DeletedUser10335

Summary:
  • Players receive Anniversary Appreciation Notes every year, summary of achievements, and gifts as usual on only certain years.
Proposal:
  • Players continue to receive the current version where Gifts are only received on specific years but they receive an appreciation note and also a summary of their achievements.

Reason:
  • There is no need to change the current system of gifts. However, every year players receive an appreciation note and a summary of their achievements or recognition to what he she has done.
  • People sometimes do not understand the importance of philosophy or reflection of what we do in society. Anniversaries in real life are an opportunity for people to feel appreciated and to reflect on what has been done during the year. This creates a powerful attachment to a group or activity (more than the actual gift).
  • My biggest complain with Grepolis is that the company and moderators/administrators do not show appreciation for the customers. After all, we are paying for their salaries and the profits of the company. A little appreciation even if symbolic goes a long way. To take an example, Starbucks puts the name of the person on the cup. This goes beyond the practicality of matching the name. I creates a bond with the individual and the brand. The same activities Grepolis should be doing for their customer base.

Visual Aids:

N/A - not a visual-based proposal.
I don't ever remember getting an anniversary appreciation reward ever... and I've been playing for nearly 10 years. I must not be good enough.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser36697

I have (sometimes/Previously) been awarded time off from the forum..... they thought I would "appreciate" some time away and it was a nice message... is this what you are talking about?
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif